Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,492 members, 7,823,155 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File (1242 Views)

Download A-Z Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF / Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File by Ayoaderinola: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Hi. My name is Aderinola Ayomide.

I am a Twitter user with the handle: @Ayo_Aderinola

Education is all about learning, unlearning and relearning, and finally putting it into application. Education without application remains a knowledge.

While repetition is the mother of skill, it's important we listen to one particular thing everyday to better understanding.

The Twitter space on Twitter has been a very great feature for live conversations and it has been a great way to learn from great people.

If Twitter space has been recorded by the host, it will only last 30 days before it is taken down by Twitter.

I understand so many people want to learn how they can download any recorded Twitter space and convert them to an MP3 file for future use before it's taken off after 30 days.

On my YouTube channel, I did a very short, precise and easy method on how you can download a Twitter space into your device as an mp3 (either as a host or participant.

Watch the tutorial here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOWrgqnAcRY
Re: Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File by herryjoseph: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2022
MP3 files can also be downloaded using YouTube downloaders. A YouTube to MP3 downloader, for instance, needs to handle a bit rate of 160 kbps. Click here to try convert youtube to mp3 for more exploration, Additionally, make sure the program is compatible with the format you want to use. At the very least, the video quality ought to be excellent. You should be able to convert YouTube videos to MP4 format using a YouTube to MP3 downloader.
Re: Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File by Ayoaderinola: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2022
herryjoseph:
MP3 files can also be downloaded using YouTube downloaders. A YouTube to MP3 downloader, for instance, needs to handle a bit rate of 160 kbps. Click here to try convert youtube to mp3 for more exploration, Additionally, make sure the program is compatible with the format you want to use. At the very least, the video quality ought to be excellent. You should be able to convert YouTube videos to MP4 format using a YouTube to MP3 downloader.
yes, you're right. But IDM downloader extension has been super useful to me in doing that.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Agricultural Engineering / Predegree Nigeria University / Uni-abuja Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.