Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . (429 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / Here Is How To Download A Recorded Twitter Space And Convert To MP3 File / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by TheSourcerer: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
So been thinking since yeah Sunday about bringing bout the video and how to on nairaland , so whole family went to church on 'Sunday' , one thing led me outside to at least get something for this boredom , I went out and there was this holy spirit filled vervent preacher preaching on my streets
So I walked passed him by and he asked
Sir 'the holy spirit says do I love him truly?

Now this is your youth preacher in fact his 'Head pastor 'called him during the session if he was safe lol

I asked him questions , well he answered non but rigmarolled , told him I read the bible twice , I was sad he had little knowledge of the bible , I still don't know how to upload a video here
Budaatum

Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by theFilmtric: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Did u let him go

or

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by TheSourcerer: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:
Did u let him go

or

shocked
shows you how easy it is to get them... wink
I like you !
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
TheSourcerer:
shows you how easy it is to get them... wink
I like you !

lol

Very careless of him
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by TheSourcerer: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
But still what I learned are these few things well from questions asked from him
If a priest rapes a child and God tells him personally it was okay , if it was.
His answer what if it was godswill .

This is how their mind works it seems , hit a child because God says so , he didn't even know about free thinkers or Atheist , he really couldn't fathom a person who can breathe without God...almighty
No matter how immoral an idea is as long as its in the bible its fine .

He only knows of 5 religions in the world and 3 in Nigeria
Christianity
(Their sworn enemy ) Islam
Tradition religion or Idol worship as he calls it

At a point when I told him I was a free thinker he was amazed that how can you think free look ?
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by TheSourcerer: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:

lol

Very careless of him
nah he's a good guy trying to prove his God is the true one
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by budaatum: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
You can not load a video on NL. Upload to youtube and post a link.

And trust me, I know how it feels discussing with people who do not know what they argue about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by illicit(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
TheSourcerer:
nah he's a good guy trying to prove his God is the true one

Yeah
I know u could have killed him if u wanted to....
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by TheSourcerer: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:

Yeah
I know u could have killed him if u wanted to....
well you shouldn't trust strangers .
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by sinkhole: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2021
TheSourcerer:
So been thinking since yeah Sunday about bringing bout the video and how to on nairaland , so whole family went to church on 'Sunday' , one thing led me outside to at least get something for this boredom , I went out and there was this holy spirit filled vervent preacher preaching on my streets
So I walked passed him by and he asked
Sir 'the holy spirit says do I love him truly?

Now this is your youth preacher in fact his 'Head pastor 'called him during the session if he was safe lol

I asked him questions , well he answered non but rigmarolled , told him I read the bible twice , I was sad he had little knowledge of the bible , I still don't know how to upload a video here
Budaatum
Some of these young pastors and converts are something else!
I was once in a church and the young man pastor narrated a story, which I had heard before, of how a fake pastor changed to snake bla bla, bla bla, only that this time around our pastor simply changed the location! Then I started wondering, is it that the Holy Spirit could not tell this young man that his story is fake or the Holy Spirit is as dumb as the young man!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by FatherOfJesus: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Upload on YouTube and share link. Would like to watch the video.

Most Christians don’t know what’s in their bible
Re: Met A Preacher And He Permitted A Recorded Session . by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
well you should have hit him with an hammer on his head and watch has he bleed slowly to death let his God save him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Apps Do You Use Most Often For Study? For Example, I Most Often / Nigerian Teen Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth More Than $5 Million From The US / Losing My Mind Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.