Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy (623 Views)

Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device / I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. / UK Used 65inch QLED Samsung Smart Tv For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by Santafemetrix(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Hi, guys.
I trust we're all doing good.

I have a Hisense 43inch led tv I bought some months ago. It works well, and I haven't had any issues but I noticed it may not be original and it's 720p instead of the 1080p written on it.

I'm planning on buying 65inch led tv, smart or not, as I have an Android tv box serving me very well.
I need recommendations on the best brand to go for, based on experience.

Thanks in anticipation of your valued opinions.
Re: What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by tee59(f): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dash me the other one oh.
Re: What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by Santafemetrix(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
tee59:
Dash me the other one oh.

I still need it for my bedroom grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by gameova(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Santafemetrix:
Hi, guys.

I have a Hisense 43inch led tv I bought some months ago. It works well, and I haven't had any issues but I noticed it may not be original and it's 720p instead of the 1080p written on it.

I'm planning on buying 65inch led tv, smart or not, as I have an Android tv box serving me very well.

There are many awesome 65 inches Led TV in the market right now. The LG C2 Oled 65 inches TV (pictured) is a good buy from the reviews and comparison I did extensively (not experience) . Well it actually depends on your budget as this particular model is quite pricy. You could state your budget to enable us make an informed suggestion.

Boss I'll really appreciate if you could help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. Sapa dey town. More blessings!

Re: What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Santafemetrix:
Hi, guys.

When I say people shouldn’t buy Hisense Nonsense TV, it is like I have a personal beef with them. It is original, but their original is fake. Very poor resolution like say them rub oil for the screen.

Go for LG or Samsung. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best 65inch Led Tv To Buy by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Santafemetrix:
Hi, guys.

You can go for LG but make sure you buy from fouani LG

The sell the best of LG products

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Farmer With 102 Children And 568 Grandchildren Considers Family Planning / Mother In Tears As Son Dies In Accident After Gifting Him A Car (video) / Why Does Wealth Fit Fat People More Than Slim People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.