Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid (29805 Views)

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Smartguyboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Paul Nicholas Whelan is a Canadian-born former United States Marine with U.S., British, Irish, and Canadian citizenship.

Why can’t British or Canada �� work to release him?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Chee59(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Russia benefited the most from that deal.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by kingthreat(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That’s your definition and why you getting me wrong.

We speak English. That is what an illiterate is. The world is not according to your definitions
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1
:

You haven't answered my question.

How is an Olympic gold winner more valuable than an ex US service man who was accused of spying? Who was he accused of spying for?
How about you direct your questions to the government of the United States do you know the happenings behind the scenes
Before blabbing did you bother weighing their offences or ask yourself if the government did not consider him in the bargain as well?
Even his family is not as bereaved as you over the case.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by opamoses1: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
And Trump and his secretary of state (Pompeo) released 5,000 terrorist for Zero American.

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
GambaOsaka:

Let me say it again, the shit hole part was added to display one of the despicable derogatory comments of your beloved Trump while describing Africa.
Yes, Africa is a shithole, why did you move to America if africa is not a shithole? Even many africans call africa a shithole, so because Trump called africa a shithole suddenly it is a problem to call africa a shithole. Even I call africa a shithole. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, it's my personal opinion of him.

I may be wrong about him... That's why it's an opinion! tongue

What you think of me now or in the past won't change my perception about life or issues!

Biden comes off to me as weak! End of! cool
Your definition of weak must be very terrible sad

You must think it's by running mouth the way Trump does whereas his mouth is filled wih lies that makes one a strong leader. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
tiswell:
Trump remains the best president of the US.

Biden is a sissy

How do you know this?
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by zudozz: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pussy-grabber Trump! grin
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Reference(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
It was not just a bad deal for America.
America can secure its territory and citizens anywhere in the world.
The biggest losers here are weak nations tottering on the brink of state failure where there are more than enough non state actors to arm.
Certainly Africa fits this description and this man has done a lot of havoc on this continent.
I think African countries in particular should place a contract on him and take him out at the nearest opportunity he steps out of Russia.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by CheapHomes1: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

How about you direct your questions to the government of the United States do you know the happenings behind the scenes
Before blabbing did you bother weighing their offences or ask yourself if the government did not consider him in the bargain as well?
Even his family is not as bereaved as you over the case.

You haven't answered the question.

How is an Olympic gold winner more valuable than an ex US service man who was accused of spying? Who was he accused of spying for?

Are the people in the screenshot below whelans family"?

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Rotji(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
FactBoyz:
Biden released someone that can threaten global peace, an arm's delaer for an LGBTQ person.. cool deal!

Trump is right on this one abeg

The thing Biden and his cronies CNN ever care about is promoting their gay agenda, it's why they couldn't sleep until they got that queen lady out within a year while a political prisoner by name Paul Wheelan is still languishing in Russian prison for 4 years.

Trump is spot on, this singular act will drag US much more down the mud of irrelevance they are already experiencing because of their stupid Liberal nonsense

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by diggindeep: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Can anybody tell Peter Obi we want to do the end of the year party in our local church?

Can you even invite the man that turned Chatham house into Charlatan House to your church?
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Elidrisy20: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
They did the swap with her, because she is an lgbt+q
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question.

You asking the question don't you know where to direct it to or did I negotiate the deal or work behind the scenes?
Are you ok undecided
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, it's my personal opinion of him.

I may be wrong about him... That's why it's an opinion! tongue

What you think of me now or in the past won't change my perception about life or issues!

Biden comes off to me as weak! End of! cool
Absolutely! Correct.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by lebienconnu: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
B is the winner because she was the one touched the rope first.
gasparpisciotta:
Trump is still suffering from the PTSD suffered from his loss of the US presidency.

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by blowjohn(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lgbt and satanic tendencies.

If u know u know.

Check out kanye

Check out the other baskeball star

Biden cud be a puppet for those forces.

How else does one explain what happened
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Almiron:
coming from a son of a nobody, nobody and future parents of nobody if you never born. You're irrelevant and will always be. Fvck off

Smh!

Add up all what your forefathers, fathers and approximate figure your generation will have in a decade, your generation will still always be slaves to my kind!

Church rat! If not social media, even your father won’t look into my eyes and spew the gibberish you composed!
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by CheapHomes1: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You asking the question don't you know where to direct it to or did I negotiate the deal or work behind the scenes?
Are you ok undecided

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your definition of weak must be very terrible sad

You must think it's by running mouth the way Trump does whereas his mouth is filled wih lies that makes one a strong leader. cheesy

Please, let's be clear... I deeply believe Trump is the worst president America has had in history (at least since Nixon)!

My issue with Biden is beyond body language... I am concerned about his stance of certain matters especially internal and external security.

Like I said, it's just an opinion which might just be unfounded or misguided.

Still dey observe the guy Sha... Not yet taken with the man!
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Almiron: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh!

Add up all what your forefathers, fathers and approximate figure your generation will have in a decade, your generation will still always be slaves to my kind!

Church rat! If not social media, even your father won’t look into my eyes and spew the gibberish you composed!

You're a nobody, irrelevant and worthless piece of shit.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Almiron:
You're nobody.

Coming from the son a failed man! I can imagine your upbringing! It must have been poverty ridden, and even your expression says it all!

The idiot you call a father was just birthing kids that he couldn’t give a quality life. And you also have taken over his footsteps!

I will repeat, add up what your father has made, plus yours and your unborn kids. I will still employ your family as gardeners and cooks!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Almiron:
You're a nobody, irrelevant and worthless piece of shit.

What are you still doing on Earth? You are born to lose and stop struggling it out. Your father was a loser and so shall you. It’s simple laws of motion that applies to your kind. Your fathers poverty will ALWAYS transcend to you!

Be brave and commit suicide, you have no use on Earth outside fertilizing Earth!

I am certain your father was still playing Ludo under the Mango tree when my exceptional Dad was doing things!

Just look at the son of a failure, whose father just started eating bread and egg after the age of 30!

Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by dmcdad: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:
Meanwhile, Trump's national security advisor John Bolton said the trade puts other Americans in danger of being detained by rogue states for bargaining power.

Exactly

I have to agree with crazy Bolton on this.

The swap no balance at all.
I'm telling you... Some of the peeps commenting on this thread don't even have an iota of idea what triggered Trump's backlash. If you know this so-called ex basketballer well, then you'll know this deal was a nonsensical deal to say the least, especially taking into account the ex marine that would have been a better and viable alternative. Moreso, someone that was wrongfully apprehended.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by opamoses1: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:
Meanwhile, Trump's national security advisor John Bolton said the trade puts other Americans in danger of being detained by rogue states for bargaining power.

Exactly

dmcdad:

I'm telling you... Some of the peeps commenting on this thread don't even have an iota of idea what triggered Trump's backlash. If you know this so-called ex basketballer well, then you'll know this deal was a nonsensical deal to say the least, especially taking into account the ex marine that would have been a better and viable alternative. Moreso, someone that was wrongfully apprehended.
Same Bolton:

Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Almiron: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What are you still doing on Earth? You are born to lose and stop struggling it out. Your father was a loser and so shall you. It’s simple laws of motion that applies to your kind. Your fathers poverty will ALWAYS transcend to you!

Be brave and commit suicide, you have no use on Earth outside fertilizing Earth!

I am certain your father was still playing Ludo under the Mango tree when my exceptional Dad was doing things!

Just look at the son of a failure, whose father just started eating bread and egg after the age of 30!

Bastard!

I didnt even read your trash, I'm done with your assss. Fvck off

E pain am, oloribu gave me 2 mentions con dey use his alt like his comments lmao. Thunder faya you
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by RichAbujaGuy: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you in insane mode spamming this question and screenshots multiple times in this thread? I don't know why the mods are derelict in their board duties today. sad Even the so-called automated anti-spam control bot is inoperable.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Almiron:
I didnt even read your trash, I'm done with your assss. Fvck off

E pain am, oloribu gave me 2 mentions con dey use his alt like his comments lmao. Thunder faya you

O Ming from the product of a broken condom!

I don’t blame the dwarf you call daddy, I blame the Standard Organization of Nigeria, who allowed adulterated condoms into the country. If not your existence would have been inside a latrine!

But your life can still be compared to a latrine. Keep struggling with life, you still will never amount to nothing!

Just don’t bring kids into this world, so they don’t also partake in the doom upon you!

Commit suicide! Be brave! You will never amount to nothing and only struggle in vain!
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by loswhite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATEAMS:
He made some points tho
He was the president when Paul was arrested...lol What did he do? He has zero points except for his blind followers.
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by CheapHomes1: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Are you in insane mode spamming this question and screenshots multiple times in this thread? I don't know why the mods are derelict in their board duties today. sad Even the so-called automated anti-spam control bot is inoperable.

Pls help us out.

Are the people in the screenshot you complaining about whelans family"?
Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by loswhite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
ecolime:

Exactly

I'm sure you disagreed with Buhari when he said they should ban ransom payments for kidnapped victims since it encourages more kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force / Ghana: NPP Candidate, Mike Oquaye Washes Underwear For Woman During Campaign / Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.