Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate (30743 Views)

G-5 Governors Finally Revealed Their Preferred Presidential Candidate Ahead Of F / Miyetti-allah Finally Endorses Bola Tinubu As Their Preferred Candidate / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Abortion would have cured your madness
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by TristanX: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Okoro gathering grin grin

Cry me a river

1 Share

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by searchlight: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi has nothing to offer apart from statistics in Bangladesh and Singapore

Telling us the length of the longest river in Africa as if we are in history class

You are not expected to understand the nexus between the statistics and governance, you are not meant to understand the economic importance of the river. If you do you will cease to be an URCHIN
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
searchlight:
You are not expected to understand the nexus between the statistics and governance, you are not meant to understand the economic importance of the river. If you do you will cease to be an URCHIN

There are plenty of statistical information available in Anambra, what did Mr Peter Obi do with it
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by StoneLucifer: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Wasted and irrelevant endorsement.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist project that's dead on arrival.
These are some brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient fools.

I feel ur frustration in this life. Take ♥ heart. But d truth is that u are the actual F00L..
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by searchlight: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

There are plenty of statistical information available in Anambra, what did Mr Peter Obi do with it
Anambra became first in education in Nigeria under him, Anambra won Bill gate award on health under him, Anambra had the best road network in Nigeria under him, Anambra became the most financially stable state in Nigeria under him, Anambra never experienced any bank robbery under him, he owed no one ranging from penssion, gratuity, contactors, company etc before leaving office and he left #75b while leaving office, he has never taken anything from Anambra, like pension, etc, and never has he been invited by efcc. Why do you hate obi?
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
StoneLucifer:

I feel ur frustration in this life. Take ♥ heart. But d truth is that u are the actual F00L..

Mumu dumbest MOFO, your sniper bottle is ready for consumption after the election. Your first and last names are frustrations.
Imbecility is prevalent in your DNA.

STFU and get lost dumbo.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
searchlight:
Anambra became first in education in Nigeria under him, Anambra won Bill gate award on health under him, Anambra had the best road network in Nigeria under him, Anambra became the most financially stable state in Nigeria under him, Anambra never experienced any bank robbery under him, he owed no one ranging from penssion, gratuity, contactors, company etc before leaving office and he left #75b while leaving office, he has never taken anything from Anambra, like pension, etc, and never has he been invited by efcc. Why do you hate obi?
Fake gist, unsubstantiated
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Denoh68: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR BIASED YORUBA YOUTHS WHO HAVE BEEN RANTING AND ATTACKING OBI ON BEHALF OF BAT.
Tinubuwins2023e:
What do you expect from Igbo Youth coalition. See there okoro head grin
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Denoh68: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
EVEN OF HE EXPLAINS TILL TOMORROW YOU WON'T STILL UNDERSTAND,SO GO AND EAT CORN � �
gasparpisciotta:

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Denoh68:
EVEN OF HE EXPLAINS TILL TOMORROW YOU WON'T STILL UNDERSTAND,SO GO AND EAT CORN � �

We started from the bottom and we are here, it wasn’t only by luck.....we understand the game.

Peter Obi is a failure as far as governance is concerned
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by searchlight: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Fake gist, unsubstantiated
Lol a typical urchin. What's substantiated is recruiting 50 million Nigerians into the army and feeding them with Agbado right?
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by mrkings84(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Wasted and irrelevant endorsement.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist project that's dead on arrival.
These are some brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient fools.

Afenifere endorsed PO you call them IPOB....
National youth coalition group endorsed PO, yet you call them IPOB...
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo endorsed PO, yet again you call them IPOB.....

Man, as it stands, you are the only one standing with who ever you are supporting.....
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by chysam: 3:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Pengel:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please.i have ulcer too but due to lack of money I can't buy my medication pls help me with any little you can. May God's peace be upon you as you read this message.
Acct num: Angellah

Guarantee Trust Bank

May your ulcer case improve in quality
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by grammarian247(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

How many of your mates that graduated with first class are self made millionaires?

Are you trying to tell me that even with your third class, you are a self-made millionaire? hahahah. No de whine me, you don't have Kobo. Let me also educate you, there is actually no such thing as a self-made millionaire. It is only an arrogant person like you who would come to the public and say they made money without the help of anyone, pure and undiluted pride that goes before a fall. There is nothing we have that is truly ours. Your own is even worse because you have a third class and you are still struggling. You try to console yourself by looking for a first class graduate who has not made it, my brother that is witchcraft. Do not add this to the baggage you already have.

Try go church today ooo, maybe you fit hear Wetin go make you recognise say Na God give you that modest car wey you de drive
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2022
grammarian247:

Are you trying to tell me that even with your third class, you are a self-made millionaire? hahahah. No de whine me, you don't have Kobo. Let me also educate you, there is actually no such thing as a self-made millionaire. It is only an arrogant person like you who would come to the public and said they made money without the help of anyone, pure and undiluted pride that goes before a fall. There is nothing we have that is truly ours. You own is even worse because you have third class and you are still struggling. You try to console yourself by looking for a first class graduate who has not made it, my brother that is witchcraft. Do not add this to the baggage you already have.

Try go church today ooo, maybe you fit hear Wetin go make you recognise say Na God give you that modest car wey you de drive

Breakthrough is when preparedness meets opportunity.

If you are wise enough you will understand

Don’t be like Peter Obi who uses 3 sheets of a4 paper to answer a simple question: why do you want to be president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos) / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.