Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate (30744 Views)

G-5 Governors Finally Revealed Their Preferred Presidential Candidate Ahead Of F / Miyetti-allah Finally Endorses Bola Tinubu As Their Preferred Candidate / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by 07kjb: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Good the youth should be ready to take back their country

Kudos to PETER OBI the incoming president of NIGERIA

Vote L.P
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Igba123: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Wasted and irrelevant endorsement.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist project that's dead on arrival.
These are some brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient fools.
Just take it like a man you hear? God will help you to bear it because you must experience good governance in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Nakuza(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2022
We need it. All hands must be on deck to rescue Nigeria from draconian rule.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by zoghys: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist project that's dead on arrival.
These are some brainwashed delusional retar@ded ipob terrorist Zombidient fools.

guy, he pain you gan. sorry oooo, pele
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Treasure17(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Indelicate Kids have literally taken over nairaland.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Landowner101(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins right now

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by gimakon2(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Sirheny007:
Very good!
Tinubu is a very sick man..even his hands lack the essential motor movements.
We do not want another Buhari 2.0.

Enoigh is enough.

in a bus going to Cotonou few days ago, the driver started making noise. Tinubu this, tinubu that. I just allowed him to finish talking, then when the bus was quiet, i asked :

Me : Driver how old are you?
Driver : which kain nonsense question u day ask me?
Me : Ok, No problem because i am sure you would be 32 or 35 at least. abi am i wrong?
Driver : You wan insult me abi wetin?
Me : No . But by the time Tinubu finish with you when he becomes president , if you are 32 now, you go be 40, if you are 35 you go be 43. Shay i say make i ask you, na agbero work you wan do all your life,abi you think say manna go always fall to make u MC oluomo?

The whole bus burst into laughter , then a man said , "My brother , na this question you ask i day think when you ask am. Me way be 41 now, next year 42, when tinubu comot na 50 years. God forbid bad thing..."

Driver quiet until we reach Seme Border....

imagine 50 years of no achievement? No be disaster be that?
Vote wisely come 2023...

Peter Obi , na em sure pass.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Larryton(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by ItsTutsi(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol I count 6 people for there grin cheesy
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Tochi3:
No gnashing, lamentations, crying pls

If you have nothing worthwhile to drop, read & pass & bear the pains as a man or half man you are rather than blu blu bulala..Thank you cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by DSC7: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2022
ObiDatti to the rescue...
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by DaCharis2016: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Are you still wailing and pained? If na me be u I don join the winning team since o! Join LP now o and see Peter Obi sworn into power in may 2023!

Peter Rock Obi is my next President by the special grace of God!
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by MaliCampus: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi is giving every patriotic Nigeria joy and hope. Only criminals support the other candidates
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Mushroom Endorsement!

1 Like

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by oyeb15: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Scammers. These people will go from one candidate to another granting them interviews claiming they represent YOUTHS and collect money.
I Know many of them like that.

They will sometimes go to some secondary schools ,wear their vests temporarily on mature students and gather them in school hall and take pictures.

Then they will show our politicians these as one of their meetings.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Princebizzie: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Sirheny007:
Very good!
Tinubu is a very sick man..even his hands lack the essential motor movements.
We do not want another Buhari 2.0.

Enoigh is enough.

Tinubu is sick and bad, Buhari is sick and bad, you guys even said Buhari will die and some of you even said he has died. Is that how to play politics? Now Everyone except Obi is bad. Let us see the results of the election in 2023, then you will learn how to play politics. I have said it that Obi won't get 25% of votes cast in any Southwestern state and the entire Northern Nigeria. You want to play politics, you really have to sit and learn how to play it, enough of these bullies
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Ofunaofu: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

We know that you don't have brains

It's gone

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Alexbio: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Peter denied Jesus grin
When peter Obi decamp to Apc next year to rescue in sinking political career I pray his disciples are able to survive the shocks!
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by 2tpick: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Mushroom group
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Tochi3(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi has nothing to offer apart from statistics in Bangladesh and Singapore

Telling us the length of the longest river in Africa as if we are in history class

grin

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Alexbio: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Are you still wailing and pained? If na me be u I don join the winning team since o! Join LP now o and see Peter Obi sworn into power in may 2023!

Peter Rock Obi is my next President by the special grace of God!

Peter denied Jesus grin grin
Wishing Denier another trial and error 2023 cheesy grin grin
When peter Obi decamp to Apc next year to rescue in sinking political career I pray his disciples are able to survive the shocks!
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by JOemmy(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2022
More pains and tears to tinibu's miscreants am yet to see any reasonable group or organization in nigeria that have come out to endorse tinibu.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2022
So Hassan Giddado, the secretary and the only name that appeared on the communique is an Igbo? I don't blame you and your likes, i blame the owner of nairaland that gave you guys the platform to always advertise your foolishness free of charge.
Tinubuwins2023e:
What do you expect from Igbo Youth coalition. See there okoro head grin
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by DMTtechnologies: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

lol.. the way u even constructed your line really sounds funny to me. Do u need all these jargons ?
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Originality007: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us grin
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Alexbio: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=Tochi3 post=119021054][/quote]

People are amassing wealth from maize and cassava via corn flakes and flours grin grin grin
You and your fellow muguns amassing insults from corn and cassava grin grin grin
Tomorrow you sit down to recount and wail on people successes grin grin grin
Kai common sense is what is no longer common grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Tochi3(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
gozmok1:
When Tunubu couldn't get the CAN support he created his own Bishops, When he couldn't get the endorsement of the Afenifere he went for the former Afenifere leader for endorsement.
Nigerians should expect more desperate moves from Tunubu,
But he fail!

PA fasoranti is the one whose daughter was killed by FuIanis sometime ago and he Tinubu never commiserated with him. Now election come e go receive prayer. No be curse be that?

Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by kingyakos: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins for NL don tire for tinubu due to daily fu-ck-up from tinubu. Dem no dey too frequent with rubbish talk anymore.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by Greatechng(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Where the youth?

Let the turn out always make their camp to be on fire.

PO’s supporters should not be afraid to show their love for him in the real life not internet.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by jumper524(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2022
one yahoo boy just cash out.
Re: 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate by meolaniyi(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Watch how tinubu and his urchins will manufacture another fake youth group to endorse him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos) / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.