Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,753 members, 7,865,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Earn More With Your Car - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn More With Your Car (195 Views)

Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / How To Earn More Money Using Remitano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn More With Your Car by OnboardingTeam: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2022
The law of first entry is crucial in optimising business opportunities, the emergence of Uber & Bolt in Nigeria created a shift in the operation of Cab business and many lives has been transformed.

My name is Ken Ayade and 'm the business development manager for Roosca, an emerging ride hailing company, I aim to solicit partners with Roosca for a Win-Win business flow.

If you have a car or cars, consider partnering with Roosca by putting them on the platform as a corporate partner, I will like to read from you if you have any question that should be answered about what you stand to gain by becoming a partner with Roosca.

I appreciate that some of you might have been a partner with the big players in the business but that does not hinder you becoming a partner with Roosca.
Send me an email or WhatsApp and I will be handling the call / email by myself.
There is quiet a lot to benefit for us and you.
Thank you for your time.
Ken - For Roosca

(1) (Reply)

The New Paint Company That Beats Dulux In Quality And Professional Services / World Aviation Summit / Euro-africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.