Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges (33172 Views)

Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Election, We Rigged Him Into Power – Former SSG / If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by ATLIEN2027: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe just because Soludo speak against Peter Obi, Unknown gunmen ESN cannibals attacked Soludo's hometown, Igbos attacked his family members online, babies were kidnapped in Anambra, now a man came out that election that Soludo is sure of winning is rigged.

These pandora pathological liar Obi tuary ipob terrorist Zombidient cannibals hates truth and facts.
They now hates soludo for exposing their ipob fraud project packaged as a presidential candidate. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman and a packaged ipob terrorist project. It's DOA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by SmartPolician: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
brainpulse:
Useless set of people. Just because Soludo said the truth about that useless Peter liar Obi, they are now throwing every garbage against Soludo.
Miserable IPOB/BOs

What truth did he say?

How much did he say that Peter Obi stole?

Did he mention that Peter Obi was moving state money in bullion vans into his private residence?

When Soludo accuses Peter Obi of stealing state money, then I will take him seriously.

Until then, he should just focus on what he has been elected to do.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Nicenixon: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:
The weakness of BVAS is been exposed.
Lol! What do you know about bvas? Bvas won't recognise their faces and thumbprints except it has been pre- registered by INEC which is impossible, there is each bvas designed for each polling unit.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Ola2022: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Okay
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by BleedTears: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe just because Soludo speak against Peter Obi, Unknown gunmen ESN cannibals attacked Soludo's hometown, Igbos attacked his family members online, babies were kidnapped in Anambra, now a man came out that election that Soludo is sure of winning is rigged.
Na so. Even na because D'banj speak againts Peter Obi them come talk say him divert n-power money.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Danisaint112(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Enugu is fast overtaking the North Eas in terms of displaced persons. The East is the most dangerous place to live in Nigeria today, no thanks to IPOB and their Obidient affiliates.

I wanted to say may God punish you for spreading lies but I already knew your punishment is being cooked in heaven and would be served in due time for spreading false news.

We know who our enemies are and we know those responsible which some has been caught in thier grooves and burnt to ashes to be judged by the maker.
Stupidity and foolishness crew.

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Gossipninja: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
God bless you for this submission. The SE is the most corrupt land in Nigeria and they hide their corruption by attacking leaders of other regions….first, Obasanjo they attacked, then late Yaradua, Buhari they attacked and now president-elect Tinubu.
These people are finished!

The same Obasanjo and Yaradua they supported during their elections?

You must be mad. Oduduworm Afonja

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Validated: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
APC trying very hard to discredit BVAS, e no go work.The ones that claimed Saraki sent them to rob have now recanted. APC is evil.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by BleedTears: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:
I am not quite sure bvas was used in Anambra.

I think bvas started with ekiti and osun election.

I might be wrong though.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by donprinyo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gossip
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Validated: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
dalongjnr:

No weakness my friend. We are stuck with BVA, that is the LAW
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by sukar886: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
brainpulse:
Useless set of people. Just because Soludo said the truth about that useless Peter liar Obi, they are now throwing every garbage against Soludo.
Miserable IPOB/BOs
You are the one useless

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Corrinthians(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Danisaint112:

I wanted to say may God punish you for spreading lies but I already knew your punishment is being cooked in heaven and would be served in due time for spreading false news.

We know who our enemies are and we know those responsible which some has been caught in thier grooves and burnt to ashes to be judged by the maker.
Stupidity and foolishness crew.
Doesn't change the fact your region is being transformed speedily into a shithole of displaced persons. Very soon, the only project your state governments would be executing would be the erection of IDP camps. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by dalongjnr: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
BleedTears:

I might be wrong though.
https://dailytrust.com/explainer-what-inecs-bvas-means-and-how-to-minimise-its-failure-during-elections/
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by deeva2: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC will never mean well for Nigerians. That's why Nigerians need to send them packing come 2023. Our votes are for Peter Omoluabi Obi. Insha Allah.

You go soon blame APC for your sisters doing Olosho work..

IPOB always blame others for their miserable life.

1 Like

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by dalongjnr: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nicenixon:
Lol! What do you know about bvas? Bvas won't recognise their faces and thumbprints except it has been pre- registered by INEC which is impossible, there is each bvas designed for each polling unit.
https://dailytrust.com/explainer-what-inecs-bvas-means-and-how-to-minimise-its-failure-during-elections/.
The next problem that I have foreseen is the fact that, the BVAS can't work without a good network coverage, so, those that are desperate to rig the election will just do one thing, which is;
1.https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/line-of-sight-LOS
in order to disenfranchised voters by slowing the process in were the voting pattern will not favour them.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Danisaint112(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Doesn't change the fact your region is being transformed speedily into a shithole of displaced persons. Very soon, the only project your state governments would be executing would be the erection of IDP camps. smiley

If it happens you are free to quote me. Igbo land (SE) is not the west where your grandpa & grandmas are diplaced to Benin Republic neither is the North famous for it's numerous IDPs.

Read this line clearly; they (IGBOS) will rather die than give up their land to the Fulanis. You think Igbos are coward ni? How many do you think have caught Fulanis and burnt them for attacking their people.

They only left village to go reinforce for your fellow BATstards. Which you already seeing the effect. I repeat if IDP camps is ever erected in Igbo land and you have people dwelling there, quote me. Save this post.

That's why you urchins wallow in stupidity you never learn from past events/history.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by onadana: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
brainpulse:
Miserable IPOB/BOs

Can't you just be civilised and comment without throwing tantrums. What is it with you guys and insults.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by dalongjnr: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
BleedTears:

I might be wrong though.
https://dailytrust.com/explainer-what-inecs-bvas-means-and-how-to-minimise-its-failure-during-elections/
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Lama70(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
He was caught doing wrong things in Ebonyi state and his defense was that he rigged election in Anambra state. How the thing take connect?
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by dalongjnr: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by atinga1: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
So what should we do now?

All these idiotic IPOB agents who've sworn to see Soludo fail, you will perpetually labour in vain. Nonsense.
Soludo defender, uchu!
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Corrinthians(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Danisaint112:

If it happens you are free to quote me. Igbo land (SE) is not the west where your grandpa & grandmas are diplaced to Benin Republic neither is the North famous for it's numerous IDPs.

Read this line clearly; they (IGBOS) will rather die than give up their land to the Fulanis. You think Igbos are coward ni? How many do you think have caught Fulanis and burnt them for attacking their people.

They only left village to go reinforce for your fellow BATstards. Which you already seeing the effect. I repeat if IDP camps is ever erected in Igbo land and you have people dwelling there, quote me. Save this post.

That's why you urchins wallow in stupidity you never learn from past events/history.
Your brothers won't even approach home for Christmas this year, for fear of either being Killed and cannibalised or kidnapped for ransom. You guys even now demand ransome before the bereaved are allowed to burry their dead.

Not to mention the fact nursing mothers are no longer safe in your domain. Due to the clampdown on baby factories in your region, you have now resorted to snatching day old babies from their mothers right in the hospital. cry cry

Obinna, you people should repent from your sinful ways o. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by milkySperm(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Enugu is fast overtaking the North Eas in terms of displaced persons. The East is the most dangerous place to live in Nigeria today, no thanks to IPOB and their Obidient affiliates.

The East is far more safer than the West. So carry your junk and empty alarm back to your region
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Jostoman: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Apc and their useless propaganda
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Soulsymbol99: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
First ekwernmadu nw soludo, na 2 dey avoid ebonyi people nw ooooo grin
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Danisaint112(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Your brothers won't even approach home for Christmas this year, for fear of either being Killed and cannibalised or kidnapped for ransom. You guys even now demand ransome before the bereaved are allowed to burry their dead.

Not to mention the fact nursing mothers are no longer safe in your domain. Due to the clampdown on baby factories in your region, you have now resorted to snatching day old babies from their mothers right in the hospital. cry cry

Obinna, you people should repent from your sinful ways o. embarassed

This guy self just throwing allegations from all angles. You are kind I see in real life and make sure I disgrace them with fact and expose their ignorance to the public.

Babies that could have been kidnapped due to the elections. An act that might have been foisted by politicians. Ignorance is bliss.

You are just too dumb for liking. I'm done with you seriously.
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by jameshow: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC will never mean well for Nigerians. That's why Nigerians need to send them packing come 2023. Our votes are for Peter Omoluabi Obi. Insha Allah.

This is madness, how does APGA the same as APC?
Re: How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges by Corrinthians(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Danisaint112:

This guy self just throwing allegations from all angles. You are kind I see in real life and make sure I disgrace them with fact and expose their ignorance to the public.

Babies that could have been kidnapped due to the elections. An act that might have been foisted by politicians. Ignorance is bliss.

You are just too dumb for liking. I'm done with you seriously.
Obi is an idiotic imp. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.