Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law (5420 Views)

Lagos Commissioner Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law / LASG Calls For Cooperation As Construction Of 3 Major Roads Begins / Imota Rice Mill: LASG Calls For Strategic Partners In Operation And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Nahunger:

Ewooo I didn't know oo..
Thank you for letting me know who jeon truly is

Jeon is a gay faggggot known for pretending to be female on nairaland. Sadly most innocent guys think they been charting to a female. Bro I can honestly tell u we planning to setting him up, catch him, pour acid on half of his face and then post it on social media. We done this kinda $hit b4 & I ain't hiding it. We hunt gay faggggots like him every last weekend of every month(once s month). We call it fagg hunting. I enjoy it so much...he dieeeee...he dieee....fukkk the faggggots. Nobody cares. I.p address has really helped. We tracked the last faggggot in July. Same rule apply: they dieeeee....they dieeeee.. who cares. Jeon must be caught...he dieeeee...he dieeee..nobody giv s fukk
rR.I.P to his family in advance!!(REAL talk) angry
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nahunger(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Jeon is a gay faggggot known for pretending to be female on nairaland. Sadly most innocent guys think they been charting to a female. Bro I can honestly tell u we planning to setting him up, catch him, pour acid on half of his face and then post it on social media. We done this kinda $hit b4 & I ain't hiding it. We hunt gay faggggots like him every last weekend of every month(once s month). We call it fagg hunting. I enjoy it so much...he dieeeee...he dieee....fukkk the faggggots. Nobody cares. I.p address has really helped. We tracked the last faggggot in July. Same rule apply: they dieeeee....they dieeeee.. who cares. Jeon must be caught...he dieeeee...he dieeee..nobody giv s fukk

Wow
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nahunger:

Wow

Can't wait to buried faggggots like jeon... People normally burn them alive but we prefere Burrying them alive so they can choke on sand. Faggggots must dye angry
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Jeon(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Can't wait to buried faggggots like jeon... People normally burn them alive but we prefere Burrying them alive so they can choke on sand. Faggggots must dye angry

Stop talking nonsense and bring your butt to me angry

3 Likes

Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by BigCowHornn: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Funny guy

Try leave the girl alone
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Funny guy

Try leave the girl alone

Jeon is a male faggggot pretending to be female .we must capture him .k**l him angry
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Jeon is a male faggggot pretending to be female .we must capture him .k**l him angry

Keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Keep quiet.

Good news is yor mother will save her moiney...we will Bury u insted. The last faggggot said the same thing *u can't do nothin* ... guess wot we tracked the faggggot thanks to I.p address & the faggggot should be decayed by now. We promise to make yours more graphic so we can post it on social media. We always win. I will hav the last laugh. Its a promise. You must dye as a faggggot smiley
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Good news is yor mother will save her moiney...we will Bury u insted. The last faggggot said the same thing *u can't do nothin* ... guess wot we tracked the faggggot thanks to I.p address & the faggggot should be decayed by now. We promise to make yours more graphic so we can post it on social media. We always win. I will hav the last laugh. Its a promise. You must dye as a faggggot smiley

Bring your butt to me

3 Likes

Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by COMPAQ(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Beedude:

Fashola was right. Until the privatisation agreement Discos signed with past administration expires, there is nothing any minister or president can do. An agreement is an agreement.
Why not get a prepaid meter instead. Free prepaid meter takes time but if u visit the unit in charge at any nepa office close to u, u can get an official to facilitate or fast track it for a token(make sure it is their office). I stopped using estimated billing in my house and office since 2020. We were on lockdown and electricity was poor but I still get 18k bill monthly at home and office. It was Hell. A nepa official who isn't your mate will have the audacity to talk to u becos of a bill u never used .It triggered me to apply for 3 prepaid meters and got it in less than 2 months.
So stop cursing Fashola. There are so many things attached to all these Discos that so many people are not aware.
I hope FG can allow state generate and distribute electricity as well. Once there is competition in the industry, things will be fine

You know most Nigerians will not get up from their chair and go to hustle for this meter at their electricity office. They are waiting for manna from heaven for pre paid meter to drop on their laps. If it's important to them,they should make some effort.
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by occfx: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
dedonfranco:
State Governors are not investing in power.

The Fulani Caliphates created that condition that everybody must get power from the center. They don't care if it's working or not, just want to make sure everybody depends on them. Nigeria was just created to be useless. Imagine, if there is no water under the ground and we had to depend on Abuja to get water. If solar panels and batteries become efficient, may be we will break lose from that demonic shackles
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by occfx: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
ecolime:
This is one aspect the FG has failed massively.

States should take charge of their Power generation and distribution.

According to them, it will threaten the unity of Nigeria.
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by LZAA: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obasanjo killed the initiative. Tinubu was going to pioneer the effort but Obasanjo couldn't live with the idea. An opposition governor pioneering electricity generation and distribution in Nigeria? No way. That was the end of the Deal between Enron and the Lagos State government in Year 2000 or thereabouts, in case you did not believe my story. Also, it's on the internet; you may wish to check it out.
The same Enron that collapsed a year later due to massive fraud
grin grin
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
oz4real83:
Whenever I'm in the state I am currently, I always remember Fashola and won't stop invoking the curses of our ancestors on him. I have been without light for some weeks now, without any explanation from Bedc. They will still bring estimated billing to us at month end because they refused to distribute prepaid meters. If we had prepaid meters, our money will still be intact if power is not supplied. At a time, the house of reps wanted to criminalise estimated billing, Fashola stood against it as minister of power, he claimed that if estimated billing was criminalised, it will discourage investors from the sector. That single act of his ensured that the Discos will keep reaping where they didn't sow embarassed
Some people just lie like children
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by occfx: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by omonnakoda: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

Bill that was passed a year ago
What is your point?
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Cromagnon: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
ecolime:
This is one aspect the FG has failed massively.

States should take charge of their Power generation and distribution.
private sector not states
States will also fumble
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Cromagnon: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
jidamsel43:
Lagos is like a country on its own.
laziness de worry the other states
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by BigCowHornn: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

Don't make my phone laugh

1 Like

Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by mycar: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obasanjo killed the initiative. Tinubu was going to pioneer the effort but Obasanjo couldn't live with the idea. An opposition governor pioneering electricity generation and distribution in Nigeria? No way. That was the end of the Deal between Enron and the Lagos State government in Year 2000 or thereabouts, in case you did not believe my story. Also, it's on the internet; you may wish to check it out.
APC has been in power getting to close to 8 years now, why hasn't it been implemented ?
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by occfx: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is your point?

Generating companies won't come on over night. If these was done in 1999 by now, all states would have had there own plants by now but Fulani Caliphates refused because, it will threaten the unity of Nigeria
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by omonnakoda: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2022
occfx:

Generating companies won't come on over night. If these was done in 1999 by now, all states would have had there own plants by now but Fulani Caliphates refused because, it will threaten the unity of Nigeria
Fulani Caliphates? You need care and supervision
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by occfx: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
omonnakoda:
Fulani Caliphates? You need care and supervision

Are you a Fulani man too?
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Lisaint(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2022
I thought a bill was passed recently to remove the monopoly of FG on power transmission

Did the president decline assent on that bill
Re: LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nahunger:
Jeon come to daddy grin

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / Professor Tam David West Says He Is Willing To Lead Fuel Protests. / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.