Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video (353 Views)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video by rabiluhauwa: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1sng-RU-fE

A warming video and photos have been spotted on social media where Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen travelled to visit his former club Royal Charleroi ahead of the resumption of the second round of the season.

Due to the ongoing 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, leagues in Europe and many parts of the world are currently on break while players whose nations did not qualify are enjoying their holiday.

Charleroi is a Belgian football club playing in the Pro League and their current spell at the highest level of football started in the 2012–13 season.

The Super Eagles striker was with Charleroi from 2018-2019 where he featured in 25 games netting 12 goals before moving to French side Lille.

It was at Lille that Osimhen announced himself properly to the world and his performances helped him with a mega million move to Napoli.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29935-osimhen-visits-club-charleroi-sends-message-fans/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video by nzejulia46: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
I dont think Super eagles of can even do half of what GHANA did at Qatar

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video by shuaibuabd: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
I think so we have huge problems in defence, goal keeping and Milfield

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video by alhajimansurgs: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Enjoy your holiday Victor, Brazil, Croatia loading, Thank God for Austin Okocha for his analysis in Super sports, for me I don't miss Super Eagles,I support good football.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Striker Victor Osimhen Visits Former Club Charleroi, Video by abdurrahmankas: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nope we for still comot for group stage if we had qualified only difference will be that we will be in the same group with argentina

(1) (Reply)

France Vs Argentina — LIVE / Atletico Madrid Targets Osimhen: Joined Other European Clubs / Manchester United Richest Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.