Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) (41700 Views)

Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by Toratora: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

All those laws and regulations that you see are for the poor. It doesn't apply to the rich. Weren't we all in this country when former sokoto state governor aliyu wamako supporters invaded the runway of sokoto state airport with their okada and was chasing after the plane all in the name of welcoming the former governor. Did you see FAAN arrest anybody ? Not even one bike was seized.

Forget nigeria o anything goes here. If you go to abuja Airport you gonkmow say all those FAAN rules and regulations are just rubbish. So far you are a big man you can do anything you like and get away with it.

I have seen where a morning flight was delayed for more than 2 hours because of a permanent secretary that arrived late. They kept all other passengers waiting because of one hausa man.

If my eyes serve me well,base on the picture accompanying Ur post...those are gunman flexing on an airplane tarmac?

And please don't tell me this happen in our naija cos I'll be speechless?
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by shineeye1: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by Omihanifa: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Toratora:

If my eyes serve me well,base on the picture accompanying Ur post...those are gunman flexing on an airplane tarmac?

And please don't tell me this happen in our naija cos I'll be speechless?

It happened in sokoto
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by Toratora: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

It happened in sokoto

shocked

God save us all.
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by Spandau: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Waow.

Buratai, incoming Minister of defense or NSA.
If God will.

Amougbeaux!
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by GoodLord95: 4:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Somebody tell Buratai to do giveaway online na. Cuz his family is obviously enjoying the goodies of Nigeria which reasonable amounts of the populace are not opportuned to even taste. Buratai do giveaway
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 12:34pm On Feb 06
AerialMapper:
And another….

Setting their kids up for the future. Meanwhile Qudus is on the street of lagos screaming Akanbi Akanbi on your mandate, Morgstreme is insulting everybody’s father, Lhordspy has lost his brain all for a party that has made them poorer!

Ambassador Buratai, with his diplomatic immunity cannot be prosecuted for any of the crimes committed.

Your late illiterate peasant wretched father died of a broken heart..and that's facts..

How is that an insult when that was his story?
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by AerialMapper: 6:20am On Feb 07
morgstreme:

Your late illiterate peasant wretched father died of a broken heart..and that's facts..

How is that an insult when that was his story?

Old man Morgstreme is back! Released from the asylum. You are still a big baby aren't you... Only this time I will flog you back into your hole where you crawled out from.
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 8:15am On Feb 07
AerialMapper:

Old man Morgstreme is back! Released from the asylum. You are still a big baby aren't you... Only this time I will flog you back into your hole where you crawled out from.

How your unkempt semi literate,"mama put" selling mother flogged your "never do well" late peasant wretched urchin father into his 4ft shallow grave

Naa kiddo..
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 8:18am On Feb 07
AerialMapper:

Local kid!

The ONLY place for your wretched,mundane solace is on nairaland..

4 Generations of mediocre failures,from your Great Grand father..

We pray your son will be de one to break the tortuous cycle..

Cretin!
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by highchief1: 8:50am On Feb 07
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by AerialMapper: 3:52pm On Feb 07
morgstreme:

Local kid!

The ONLY place for your wretched,mundane solace is on nairaland..

4 Generations of mediocre failures,from your Great Grand father..

We pray your son will be de one to break the tortuous cycle..

Cretin!

Someone will think you are a JSS1 student who just got hold of a dictionary but won't know you are an old man, a block maker with children who types like a baby online. Are your daughters proud of you, Mr Okoro?
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 9:59pm On Feb 07
AerialMapper:

Someone will think you are a JSS1 student who just got hold of a dictionary but won't know you are an old man, a block maker with children who types like a baby online. Are your daughters proud of you, Mr Okoro?

Hahahaha..

Impotent Cretin...

Let's see you marry or "unmarry" the 3rd wife with your worthless testicles..
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 10:00pm On Feb 07
AerialMapper:

Hahahaha..

Impotent Cretin...

Impotent Cretin!

1 Like

Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by AerialMapper: 5:19am On Feb 08
morgstreme:

Hahahaha..

Impotent Cretin...

Ugochukwu! Ugochukwu!! Ugochukwu!!! What's that your year of birth again, 1976? This means you'll be 47 years this year assuming you haven't celebrated the unfortunate day your mum spread her legs firstly to let your dad put in the one sperm cell that turned into an idiot like you and birth such a nonce like you....EXCEPT you are 48 years cos your birthday was on the 6th of January.

Look Ugochukwu Chukwuemeka Okoro, I liken you to a dog that barks rabidly behind a closed gate or inside a cage... Release it and it cowers with its tail between its legs. A day will come and you will face me to say everything you have written here. Hope you can cash the cheques your loose brain has written ooo... Unlike you, that spews insults, you can see that I'm dropping real-world information about you.

Till that day arrives... Keep barking bingo
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 8:08pm On Feb 08
AerialMapper:

Ugochukwu! Ugochukwu!! Ugochukwu!!! What's that your year of birth again, 1976? This means you'll be 47 years this year assuming you haven't celebrated the unfortunate day your mum spread her legs firstly to let your dad put in the one sperm cell that turned into an idiot like you and birth such a nonce like you....EXCEPT you are 48 years cos your birthday was on the 6th of January.

Look Ugochukwu Chukwuemeka Okoro, I liken you to a dog that barks rabidly behind a closed gate or inside a cage... Release it and it cowers with its tail between its legs. A day will come and you will face me to say everything you have written here. Hope you can cash the cheques your loose brain has written ooo... Unlike you, that spews insults, you can see that I'm dropping real-world information about you.

Jobless cretin..

1 Like

Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by AerialMapper: 6:20am On Feb 09
morgstreme:

Jobless cretin..

That's a good boy. I can see that you are barking less.
I can see you are the only one awake viewing this dead thread. Open your mouth again and my next response will be on a live thread.
Re: Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) by morgstreme: 6:26am On Feb 09
AerialMapper:

I will prefer we make an arrangement and meet up..... IMMEDIATELY!!!!

You can be rest assured that ONE OF US might not get out of that meeting point alive .

I see you are easily deceived...you think you have an idea who you are dealing with....you call me Ugochukwu...like de rest of you "noncognitive" souls,you have also been trapped in the maze...you actually expect me to come online and give out my real identityWhat a NUMBSKULL you are!You are such an Ediot!

Secondly,I hope you have the "training" to stomach the consequences..

You don't even have an idea..or maybe you will later..

Keep being an online urchin..

N.B

I have met a couple of 10s of your type ...typical cowards that have NEVER battled in their lives..folks that haven't been trained with the expedite promise of ending it all at the moment..

You are just a inexperienced kid..

What even makes it funny is you are just part of the statistic that are always "pummeled" into idiocy right from the get go and most times never have the time to get the proper explanation of things given to them....before their demise..

I am done chitchatting with an inexperienced BLOWHOLE CRETIN COWARD like you ....till then......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.