Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) (1881 Views)

Are APC Supporters Cool With The Way Tinubu Avoids The Media? / The Only Way Tinubu Can Defeat Atiku / Stop Campaigns For My Re-election – Buhari Tells Supporters (REASONS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
So for their minds they believe Obi will struggle with Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket in the east or Atiku grin grin

See the last comment, I can bet with anything that that guy don't know the road to east, imagine saying Obi will struggle in Anambra, where I dey, I can tell you Obi will not get less than 95% from the east, era of politicians rigging is over, most of they party chieftains rooting for Tinubu and Atiku will lose their polling units to Obi, even Hope Uzodima that Tinubu isn't marketable in Imo, they walked out on him the last Tinubu and Shettima visited

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by derecho(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
You suppose know how BATstards reason na.
The heroin Tinubu gave them still dey work

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by PandoraObi: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by KingKO22: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Its amazing how Ndi Nyamirin turn a blind eye to the Killing, sit at home and kidnapping in the Beerfraud republic and focus all their attention on Tinubu as if he is d one responsible for their miserable republic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
derecho:
You suppose know how BATstards reason na.
The heroin Tinubu gave them still dey work
Them the get home that Dave Umahi, Orji Kalu, Andy Ubah, Nnamani and Hope will do magic for Tinubu in the east

5 Likes

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by ganisucks(f): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
KingKO22:
Its amazing how Ndi Nyamirin turn a blind eye to the Killing, sit at home and kidnapping in the Beerfraud republic and focus all their attention on Tinubu as if he is d one responsible for their miserable republic
For all we know, he or his business associates might know a thing or two about it.
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol that's exactly the same thing you guys are doing regarding the north! Most of you have never set ur foot outside ur region but be allocating northern states and percentages to PO

PO won't see 20% in any core northern state
post=119025585:
So for their minds they believe Obi will struggle with Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket in the east or Atiku grin grin

See the last comment, I can bet with anything that that guy don't know the road to east, imagine saying Obi will struggle in Anambra, where I dey, I can tell you Obi will not get less than 95% from the east, era of politicians rigging is over, most of they party chieftains rooting for Tinubu and Atiku will lose their polling units to Obi, even Hope Uzodima that Tinubu isn't marketable in Imo, they walked out on him the last Tinubu and Shettima visited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol that's exactly the same thing you guys are doing regarding the north! Most of you have never set ur foot outside ur region but be allocating northern states and percentages to PO

Nobody is hopping that Peter Obi will win core north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by derecho(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Except the people leave them.But I don't see that happening
post=119025754:

Them the get home that Dave Umahi, Orji Kalu, Andy Ubah, Nnamani and Hope will do magic for Tinubu in the east
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by LILTJAY: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
same way you flatheadds think obiora will win Lagos, is the same way tinubu will win imo
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Newton2024: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Aufbauh(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Nobody is hopping that Peter Obi will win core north

Nobody is talking about Ipob Obi to win in any of the core northern States. We are only saying that he can't even muster 10% in those States.

It is instructive to know that the core northern States constitute 40% of the voting strength.
If your candidate can't get any reasonable vote from this core northern States and the SW states then he's a gonner.
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Emilokan deluded supporters, they are simply clowns.lol
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
They are called urchins for a reason

1 Like

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by VERDA: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:

No sane Obi supporter has ever claimed Obi will win massive votes in any core northern state, calm down, they talk more about north central states, especially Benue, plateau, Abj
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by codedguy1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
;DAs at last election we had about 80million registered voters and approx 53m had collected pvc
Only about 28m gave us the president. PDP approx had 13m while APC won with approx 15m

It means we have approx 23m that didn't vote for whatever reason.
About 10m new registered voters have been added so we have about 90m registered voters now and collected PVC should have also risen with the newly registered and even those who hadn't collected their before.

A big factor in this election will be those who are newly registered and succeed in getting their PVCs and those who had PVCs but didn't vote the last election.

APCs poor performance and their candidate.

APCs structure and muslim- Muslim ticket.

Peter Obi's emergence.

PDPs structure especially in the North

These reasons will determine to a large extent who wins the election assuming BuBu gives us a free and fair election.
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol cheesy
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
I'm surprised you expect more from Tinubu urchïns

2 Likes

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Kingzeez10: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Another thread for the children of h8te and perdition to spew thrash
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by SLAP44: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's so shocking how they think, Peter Obi has won the whole of the south. We are making inroads into the North on a steady basis.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Rahkman: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:

shut up ur mouth igbo get enough presence for North mind u I am not from the east but southerners we see here are from there

1 Like

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Only in Nigeria Buhari will come back again to contest election as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
You can’t support BAT and not be seen as silly by rational people.

Even their argument for the man is shameful to read embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Urchin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by ganisucks(f): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
SLAP44:
It's so shocking how they think, Peter Obi has won the whole of the south. We are making inroads into the North on a steady basis.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Tinubu supporters don't know that backroom deals have been made between Obi and Buhari. Even Northern Television Authority has already began getting acquainted with their next Chairman of the board. When I read what these APC boys on Nairaland write, I laff till my stomach begins to hurt.
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by Ttalk: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu supporters don't know that backroom deals have been made between Obi and Buhari. Even Northern Television Authority has already began getting acquainted with their next Chairman of the board. When I read what these APC boys on Nairaland write, I laff till my stomach begins to hurt.

Stop writing like a toddler, you are not making sense
Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by ganisucks(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop writing like a toddler, you are not making sense
Your crying has not yet began. It's still in locker room stage. Wait, until it enters pitch.

Re: The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=] I can tell you Obi will not get less than 95% from the east[/quote] Point of correction: 96% gringrin. And not just that sef. His total votes from the SE should be around 45m-60m.

(1) (Reply)

People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? / Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / Ajuri Obari Ngelale Is President Tinubus Official Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.