Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units (1875 Views)

Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Naija9090: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Looking at the election results uploaded on INEC, you can see GRV and Sanwo Olu are pretty much tied. LP and GRV has an advantage, since those 10 polling units canceled are LP strong holds.

INEC UPLOADED RESULTS
https://inecelectionresults.ng/elections/6407dc6cce35006e9216e6e4/recent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by CXLVII: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2023
🤣😂🤣

Comedian!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Naija9090: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
CXLVII:
🤣😂🤣

Comedian!

Not about me, open INEC link and see the result yourself. I know you urchins don't have sense.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by CXLVII: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Naija9090:

Not about me, open INEC link and see the result yourself. I know you urchins don't have sense.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly how you propagated Peter, Me and you know how it ended for Peter.

Keep daydreaming

5 Likes

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by danijesus(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2023
What is Thier score at the moment
Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Ireportlive: 2:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by PutinDBomb: 2:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Yes ooo
Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by StarFist(m): 3:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Dreamer
Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Omoawoke: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Naija9090:
Looking at the election results uploaded on INEC, you can see GRV and Sanwo Olu are pretty much tied. LP and GRV has an advantage, since those 10 polling units canceled are LP strong holds.

INEC UPLOADED RESULTS

Game over!

Try again in 2027 but in Anambra this time around

The gap Sanwo olu is leading is getting wider and wider

2 Likes

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Gucciblog: 3:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

Game over!

Try again in 2027 but in Anambra this time around

The gap Sanwo olu is leading is getting wider and wider

Audio gap.

1 Like

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by Omoawoke: 3:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Audio gap.

I am telling you fact bro.

Election is over, Sanwo Olu will be declared winner before noon.

The gap is too much.
The places, LP won on Feb 25, they are not winning with same margin, the margins have been marked by APC
while APC winning margin is crazy

This election may end up with APC 700 to 800 with LP having 300k votes

1 Like

Re: Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units by LegendHero(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Naija9090:

INEC UPLOADED RESULTS

Go and check the IREV again and come back here to update your topic asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of The Reporter Who Wrote The Story For BBC Uncovered / Why Are Alot Of Nigerians (and Africans) Poor In A Rich Country / African Woman Set Herself Ablaze Over Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.