Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj (23226 Views)

N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Lifestone(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask those who gave him endorsements.

Whether you like it or not, he is an unconvicted thief.
You said it all. Unconvicted. Media trial is bad, it may be your turn tomorrow
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Aguiyimba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:
His reputation is gone!

Gone to where?

Nigerians get no reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Villa12(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
LIGHTROOM:

We all know that the case will be swept under the carpet Las Las.
So to me he is an ex convict
If dbanj is your uncle, then sorry.
If he dey pain you, he dey sweet me.
You wey don go school, how far?
Go school
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by faceland: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
3 days in detention.

No charges.

No bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjH0gnyYTTA

2 Likes

Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Tolu1992: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
As expected that guy na adenuga chick now. Dem Don call to settle the matter .
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by wickedLion: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dbanj has been discharged and acquitted base on presidential pardon.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by LOVEGINO(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Afonjaitus melitus. If D'banj was from across the Niger, you would have seen shameless amala and ewedu miscreants jumping up and down like demented orangutans on this thread.
I am from d North but guess wat? U re a f00l.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by jojothaiv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

So D'banj follow for all these corruption

Reason why i will always say Nigerias are not really angry about corruption
They are just pretending to be angry because they are not the one carrying out the corruption
I'm glad you're Nigerian too, so the charity starts from within.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by deepwater(f): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
leisuretym:

Someone came to buy a car in my car stand, are you saying I should investigate where he got the money from?

Pray not to have issues with efcc.
There is a reason every bank does KYC for all accounts being opened.

How do you transact your car sale business?
Do u just do invoice and receipt?
That's very dangerous, you need to involve DD in your transaction, it must not be elaborate. a questionaire in a single sheet of paper with the right questions is all you need.

The trick here is that the buyer would answer the question in the most appropriate way even if his money is illegal. That way you would be free from litigation and efcc wahala if casala burst.

Like I said, pray u no get wahala for business transaction
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by softsoul22(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well noted.
JoeNL22:
Obi.....hope you are taking note.

You must ensure corruption is eradicated from Nigeria.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by daygee12: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Whois:
Set awon thief.nubu

Pandora things
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by gibsonwales(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:

They don't need him prosecuted, they need his reputation tainted. There's no way Dbanj would have done this without insiders in government at the highest levels.

A Naira Marley, Zlatan, Portable or even a Small Doctor will do this unscathed. But Dbanj? No. It's like arresting 2face for stealing.

You right though
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by buzorcharles(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Afonjaitus melitus. If D'banj was from across the Niger, you would have seen shameless amala and ewedu miscreants jumping up and down like demented orangutans on this thread.

Focus
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Wickedfacts: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lifestone:

You said it all. Unconvicted. Media trial is bad, it may be your turn tomorrow

I didn't steal. If I'm wrongly accused, I sue.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Elidrisy20: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Soo far Soo good
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by sharpwriter(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ah, èmi ti já, móbọ́lọwọwọn, mo ti gbagi relay-ay, móbọ́lọwọwọn cheesy cheesy
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Taigaban: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Woe betied all government officials and other criminals who involve in this crime. I spent my money to sponsor some qualified youths for the N-power program but they refused to give them that opportunity. But rather recruited ghost and pocket all that money. Oh God Almighty please send to these ones and their families an incurable disease.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Taigaban: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
deepwater:

Pray not to have issues with efcc.
There is a reason every bank does KYC for all accounts being opened.

How do you transact your car sale business?
Do u just do invoice and receipt?
That's very dangerous, you need to involve DD in your transaction, it must not be elaborate. a questionaire in a single sheet of paper with the right questions is all you need.

The trick here is that the buyer would answer the question in the most appropriate way even if his money is illegal. That way you would be free from litigation and efcc wahala if casala burst.

Like I said, pray u no get wahala for business transaction
Bros a beg wetin be DD. At least I know KYC. Thanks.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Zeezenho: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fraud is the reason afonja love one Nigeria so much.i can't just imagine the kind fraud they will commit if some one like tinubu wins.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Nursepepeye(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:
His reputation is gone!
for Naija. Let him buy G-Wagon tomorrow, come and see how Nigeria go dey hail him
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Advocate500: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
we will pretend like we don't know what you are saying.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by traihit: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
wink the main politician running the fraud with D'banj ,Don put call ,if you know you know,. Nigeria will forever remain corrupt till end time

God forbid!

I know things have gotten so bad in this country, but somehow, we'll get it right.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Juleeee: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:
His reputation is gone!

Is it? No be naija again.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by davidtemi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:
His reputation is gone!
To where pls?
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by deepwater(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Taigaban:
Bros a beg wetin be DD. At least I know KYC. Thanks.

DD means Due diligence

And also ABC means anti bribery and corruption check. This is commonly used to checkmate government officials posing as customers and clients
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by BozzmanGroup: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
When the call comes from Aso Rock there is no choice. N Power is Osibanjo's project so we should know were the call came from.
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by davidque: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Wow! what an unnecessarily hateful comment. I can't imagine what kind of woman you are! Did you even read your own comment! What is the need for such an ethnically bigoted statement?
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by Alliswell248: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Tribal bigot......
A woman for that matter.

Shift....
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by torqque7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Useless nonsense government..encouraginh more corruption..shame on OF PC that's why no body takes them seriously..
Re: N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj by DAVE5(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:
His reputation is gone!

Nigerians have short brain span, by next week, everyone would have forgotten he was involved in a fraud case and start singing his praises again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.