Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Experience With God Is Good Motors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With God Is Good Motors (2067 Views)

Baba Ijesha: God Is Not Man, Says Princess Hours After Court’s Judgment / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Was on transit from Benin to Lagos yesterday (8th of December), booked online for 7am bus. When our boarding was announced, I proceeded to my bus , kept my luggage where others were assembled and the guy loading the luggages (Timothy) asked if he ahould put it inside the bus, only three luggages (boxes ) were there so i opted for the boot, to avoid unnecessary stress. Surprisingly got to Lagos and my luggage is no where to be found. Initially thought God is Good motors was handling it but since today (9th of December) nobody has picked or said a word to me. Pls what is the best way to go about it, is there any thing i can do about it. Thank you as i await your response.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Thortp(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please involve the police
ursullalinda:
Was on transit from Benin to Lagos yesterday (8th of October), booked online for 7am bus. When our boarding was announced, I proceeded to my bus , kept my luggage where others were assembled and the guy loading the luggages (Timothy) asked if he ahould put it inside the bus, only three luggages (boxes ) were there so i opted for the boot, to avoid unnecessary stress. Surprisingly got to Lagos and my luggage is no where to be found. Initially thought God is Good motors was handling it but since today (9th of October) nobody has picked or said a word to me. Pls what is the best way to go about it, is there any thing i can do about it. Thank you as i await your response.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Fox41: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
Please involve the police

Ok thanks...let wait for more suggestions.
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by RoyalBlu(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
That's too bad.

That Timothy of a person should be checked.

OP you mean it happened this December right?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Foodie1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
The more reason why I prefer my luggage to be kept beside me, maybe another passenger alighted and took your luggages, or maybe Timothy did not put it in the bus, I suggest you should involve the police.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
That's too bad.

That Timothy of a person should be checked.

OP you mean it happened this December right?

Yes ..... yesterday.....exactly my point ! ....The company seems too reluctant and i want to get my valuables back

1 Like

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by RoyalBlu(f): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ursullalinda:

Yes ..... yesterday.....exactly my point ! ....The company seems too reluctant and i want to get my valuables back

*You wrote October 8th... In your post. Hence that question.

Involving the police will be the best bet. But you'll have to come back to Benin I guess.

Whatever happened to their customer service. They've been doing great in that aspect.

It's a sad situation, cos involving the police is not free.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:

*You wrote October 8th... In your post. Hence that question.

Involving the police will be the best bet. But you'll have to come back to Benin I guess.

Whatever happened to their customer service. They've been doing great in that aspect.

It's a sad situation, cos involving the police is not free.

Thank you so much for the correction....my head has been popping.....wonder where Oct came from?.....plan going to Benin by Sunday.... so i can take it from there.....God is Good doesn't want to be held accountable.
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Robisky001(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Go on Twitter and tag they'll reply and act quickly.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Unrated900(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2022
ursullalinda:

Thank you so much for the correction....my head has been popping.....wonder where Oct came from?.....plan going to Benin by Sunday.... so i can take it from there.....God is Good doesn't want to be held accountable.

Instead of you to go to Benin right away
You are waiting till Sunday when Timothy might even lies that he didn’t collect any luggage from you when there s no cctv camera
Better be wise

1 Like

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by RoyalBlu(f): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2022
ursullalinda:

It's fine. I can understand.

*I checked out their T&C

Loss and thefts of customers luggages are at owners risk they say.

That should be the reason they've been uncooperative.

Just try and come asap. The Timothy guy should be questioned.

Hopefully it was logged into their forgotten items room.
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by NaijaCover(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Tell more about it
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Foodie1(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
ursullalinda:

Make sure you go with the ticket o, incase Timothy denies of loading any Thing on that day, atleast the ticket will serve as an evidence .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Foodie1:
Make sure you go with the ticket o, incase Timothy denies of loading any Thing on that day, atleast the ticket will serve as an evidence .

I have it handy already.... thank you very much.
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by PascalEhizojie: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wow such a sad situation, GIGM is known for been a customer oriented transport company, i am sure they will see to it.

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119046088:
Tell more about it

I reached out to them on Twitter.....they said they are on it after much argument....so I'm giving them till tomm...but don't mind any option that will make my voice heard.....thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by ursullalinda(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Robisky001:
Go on Twitter and tag they'll reply and act quickly.

I have done that already....thank you
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by Pickmycall: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Unrated900:

Instead of you to go to Benin right away
You are waiting till Sunday when Timothy might even lies that he didn’t collect any luggage from you when there s no cctv camera
Better be wise
He has a receipt and his name was registered on the manifest.
Re: My Experience With God Is Good Motors by LONGPREEK(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
ursullalinda:
Was on transit from Benin to Lagos yesterday (8th of December), booked online for 7am bus. When our boarding was announced, I proceeded to my bus , kept my luggage where others were assembled and the guy loading the luggages (Timothy) asked if he ahould put it inside the bus, only three luggages (boxes ) were there so i opted for the boot, to avoid unnecessary stress. Surprisingly got to Lagos and my luggage is no where to be found. Initially thought God is Good motors was handling it but since today (9th of December) nobody has picked or said a word to me. Pls what is the best way to go about it, is there any thing i can do about it. Thank you as i await your response.
otilo

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Working As Lord Lamba Gets Himself A Customized Lamborghini Worth 700 Milli / ‘My Father Had Sex With Me To Confirm My Virginity' / Another Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.