Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo (196 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo by Ashalame(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATIKU and OKOWA for REAL.#atikuoganisingforaction

Re: I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo by derecho(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
I honestly pity Atiku because he'd never rule Nigeria. Buhari has taken his slot.
It's a lesson to be read as history in the future how impatience and greed finished Atiku.
Re: I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo by Writer01: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Atiku may win under probability but Peter obi can win under ability, so please peter is leading so let us be in unity

Please don't fail to contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me
Re: I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo by AbdulMaifura121: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Power to the People. Hope for Nigeria to change the change. Umbrella �️ all the way.
Re: I Can't Wait To See ATIKU And OKOWA In Presidential Villa Oooo by JoeNL22(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashalame:
ATIKU and OKOWA for REAL.#atikuoganisingforaction

(1) (Reply)

Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money / How Will Bola Tinubu, Peter Obi, Atiku And Kwakwanso Fund Their Budgets? / Operation Secure And Light Up Anambra South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.