Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) (43038 Views)

Victor Ijioma: Gunmen Kill Imo Traditional Ruler, Set Corpse Ablaze / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by oweman: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
What's the total votes expected from the total south east State's talk less of imo state .
Those vehicles do you technically are for whenever they go for occasions outside their domain so they don't look like beggar's to the outside world the sure need them !
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by 4ward4: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fox41:
There's money in this country

nah people a no know the run japa. Money u will make here In a here from one silly contract , most of them will never make it over there.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by kennethesan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
It is well...the way our leaders spend sometimes make us wonder what their priorities really are....
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Foolish Man, he can't even patronise his igbo brother (innoson) ...
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by meedoLock(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
The money used to secured all this is from this same country where the ratio of poor people hugely supercede that of the rich. Why don't you converge all this rulers and find out what they are lagging in their various communities, distribute the money to them and alleviate the poor pple amongst their clans.

I wonder if there set of people have human feelings at all. If you see how people are suffering in this country ehn? And the minority rich Dad are behaving like all is well.

But one thing is that I blve in Kama. What a man sow he shall real.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ceenachi:
This is not the most important thing right now. 99% of roads in Imo state are not motor able. Toronto road Uratta by MCC is the worst. Government should work to better the lives of the majority, the poor and the disadvantaged more than the Eze and ndi Eze who are rich and comfortable already more than millions of Imolites
I always wonder what MCC people did to Hope Uzodimma. Ihedioha was building that road before road took over and he has abandoned that road since then

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
THIS your Greek gift won't STOP your heavy DEFEAT in the next election in Imo state.....

#YouhaveFAILED
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by OkodiDenzel: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
In the face of reckless killings and maiming of your citizens?

So insensitive!
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Asstrax: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Governors no longer know what to do with money anymore. They are bored with excess money.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you like give your liver join , we will use that your APC broom and sweep you away come 2023
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
cool ESN,UGM,IPOB terrorists are smiling. Be waiting to burn it
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
PNomsule:
If my arithmetic is right and assuming the unit cost of the Jeeps cost N35m and there are 31 units I suspect.

35m X 31units = N1, 085, 000, 000.
In words: One Billion and Eighty Five Million Naira splashed away. Hmmmmmm,
it should be much more than that. In reality, it could be 35m each but on paper...aaaaah! Each unit could cost as much as N60m!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Under a normal conditions hope uzodima would have purchased innoson vehicle but since innoson castigated imo state government in the last vehicle they bought now the state government have to look elsewhere
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Positiveme2020: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
visijo:
Before agreeing to marry him, go to his family house and check their head sizes.
labour room is not a play ground.�

Who be this? Nairalanders, Una no go kill person oh .

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Zionman24: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bribery and corruption.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Kendo93: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why didn't the state government patronize IVM, which is a local manufacturer and ofcourse their brother? This Imo state governor is nothing but a disaster; that Hope he bears is contrary to his personality.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Roboto11: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:
It is the contractor who supplied the jeeps I admire. Imagine getting a contract to supply 30 SUVs. If you profit N5m per one, that is N150m.

Just imagine that you have N150m to do detty December

So you wan pocket 5 million all by yourself for this kain deal?
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
This Scammer is still owing Innoson for the vehicles he supplied him more than a year ago, he now went and bought Toyota which I presume he fully paid for...you see how wicked most of these Nigerian politicians can be?
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by PNomsule: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
symbianDON:
it should be much more than that. In reality, it could be 35m each but on paper...aaaaah! Each unit could cost as much as N60m!

Then we are looking at about N2B shocked
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by kelmicheal: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nigeria get money but bad leadership each citizen supposed collect monthly pay we are capable
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Isobug: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Where is the Jeep? Abi Toyota SUVs?
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shame on Uzodinma and Ndigbo,He just boosted the Economy of Japan instead of Buying Innoson Jeep for the Traditional Rulers.
Nobody can advertise Innoson cars better than South Eastern Governors and they all failed.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
If he likes he should buy aeroplane and marry new wife's for them, we the imolites are only waiting for him during the election.
To even think that this hopeless man is thinking of coming to contest for second tenure still baffles me..,i will know the local government he is going to do his campaign.
Hope is really a jonsin bleaching mad man
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Medalb: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nobody complain now,if na sanwo-olu all the enemies of this country will be calling on tinubu
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by izubext007: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Second term
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by eisley: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nice one, looking for something to gift your loved ones this season? Shop any of the oraimo products in the caption below on their eShop.

Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:
It is the contractor who supplied the jeeps I admire. Imagine getting a contract to supply 30 SUVs. If you profit N5m per one, that is N150m.

The supplier only gets 30% of the profit. The Governor gets 50%. Speaker and others share remaining
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Miss placed priority,no hope for hope
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
PNomsule:
If my arithmetic is right and assuming the unit cost of the Jeeps cost N35m and there are 31 units I suspect.

35m X 31units = N1, 085, 000, 000.
In words: One Billion and Eighty Five Million Naira splashed away. Hmmmmmm,

Even new Camry is as high as N30mln. New land cruiser will be about N60mln.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Imo State governor, Hope Uzodimma has gifted Imo Traditional rulers new jeeps, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the news on his Facebook page with photos from the occasion. He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034pkuEVicK2M15g22Kz4ob6ANERfTTu1FpbrDMovYvR6YZkLAUsUd7JqGKepgqfSpl&id=100050591744627

I thought Igbo man had no king!?
Re: Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:

what do you mean 150m to flex this December..you must be a very stupid man no wonder you are poor...have you check the cost of buying the goods by the supplier minus the price he sold the goods to know his gain before spending

Nigerians are so foo*Lish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.