Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account (617 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by ajasam12: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guys please,
I tried sending some money from my GTB dis morning to my other bank account,
But after some hours another person sent me money and i realized the previous amount i sent to my other bank was still in my GTB while i already received a credit alert from my other bank.
Then i tried sending the whole money in my GTB to my other bank to be sure if it's figure error from the app, but to my surprise i got credited on my other bank and the money was still intact on my GTB app, and i did same transaction up to six times �, until i got a point my conscience asked me to stop, but i think after several hours the bank fixed their network ish and realized there was an unrecognized transaction on my account now all the debit transactions i did isn't reflecting on my statement of account.
But now my account is on Minus 800k
Re: Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
GTB stole my #1k deposit I made through POS.Up till now it has not been refunded back into my account.
Re: Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by uchman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
ajasam12:
Guys please,
But after some hours another person sent me money and i realized the previous amount i sent to my other bank was still in my GTB while i already received a credit alert from my other bank.
Then i tried sending the whole money in my GTB to my other bank to be sure if it's figure error from the app, but to my surprise i got credited on my other bank and the money was still intact on my GTB app, and i did same transaction up to six times �, until i got a point my conscience asked me to stop, but i think after several hours the bank fixed their network ish and realized there was an unrecognized transaction on my account now all the debit transactions i did isn't reflecting on my statement of account.

800k loun loun

Kuku transfer their money back, they don catch you be say them don catch you.
Re: Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by CEwog91(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
ajasam12:
Guys please,
screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by Tinneh: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2022
ajasam12:
Guys please,
I have something similar to yours here, I'll like to know how yours went
Re: Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account by ajasam12: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinneh:

I have something similar to yours here, I'll like to know how yours went
well Access bank reversed all the payment i made that day back to GTBank and its been resolved, although it took a week to resolve that.

(1) (Reply)

Deadline For The Return Of Old Series Of 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes Remains;CBN / Cash Crunch: Lagosians Groan As Shoprite Reject Old Naira Notes / How Much Can You Guys Make Money From Part Time Job Each Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.