Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Alone Made All The Complex Stuff About Digital Marketing Simple. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Alone Made All The Complex Stuff About Digital Marketing Simple. (154 Views)

How To Build E-learning Platform From Scratch: The Complex Guide From Idea To MV / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off / 3 Things Nobody Tells You About Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Alone Made All The Complex Stuff About Digital Marketing Simple. by Timo01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
I was in a seminar where Akin Alabi was one of the speakers.

By the way, Akin Alabi is one of the oldest and one of the most successful digital marketers in Nigeria.

What is digital marketing? Selling your products and services using social media and the internet.

He said "build followers first and sell a hell out of them, like I am going to sell a hell out of you today!"

I laughed!

This alone made all the complex stuff about digital marketing simple.

Simply build followers and sell your products and services to them again and again.

Because if not your followers who else you want to sell to? Strangers? it is quite difficult to sell to strangers.

But you need to keep adding more followers daily otherwise if the old followers refuse to buy from you, you would go sapa. lol

This is where Facebook and Instagram advertisements come in handy.

With Facebook and Instagram advertisements, it becomes very easy to refill and increase your followers from time to time.

I will be showing you guys everything I have ever learned about Facebook and Instagram advertisements in this course.

[Facebook and Instagram advertisements Mastery][https://digitalnaij.com/paid-traffic/]

(1) (Reply)

Turquoise Is Renowned For Its Blue And Green Colors And For Being On The Top Ran / SCAM ALERT.....!!!! Stay Away From Google Voice Vendors. / How Is Payment On Delivery Done In Far Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.