Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume (294 Views)

Which Song Is Perfect For Your Current Mood? / Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume by Mrpraisetheprod(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Me - Legalize by Mr Eazi
Re: Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
None...slipping in the bathroom can be deadly
Re: Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume by Zonefree(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Any song from Speed Darlington.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Can Make You Run Out Of The Bathroom To Increase The Volume by Bahamas95(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
It depends on the time.

If it's early in the morning I will increase the volume on Judy Kay's "CAPABLE GOD". That song dey burst my brains. I always have goosebumps whenever I listen to it. These days I play it most times before I go to bed and I put it in repeat.

In the afternoon it's Davido's "CHAMPIONS SOUND". .......The beat from that jam is dope.

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS: Christmas Songs – Joy To The World / Download Mp3: Star Je - Feel Something / Hire Skaters To Share Flyers & Paste Stickers In Lekki & Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.