Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA (19085 Views)

Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member / VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by loopimas: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
bhella10:
Shut up ode!
Oloriburuku
Useless urchin
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
Just know that calling an upright and honest person like me a liar might land you in jail?

Shatap, you bloody liar.

Have some shame.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Malory: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kajaard:

It's sad really.

They decided to pick a very sick senile old man with speech impediment. Very sad.
I de tell you. APC is synonymous to evil.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Tinubumyman: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogunleti01:
By their stupidity you shall know them
did I ask ur father to mention me....u don't have a positive answer...must u mention me
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Malory: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Shatap, you bloody liar.

Have some shame.
See you in court soon.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
Awon werey dey praise Osinbajo now ooo. Hypocrites won't acknowledge the man that brought him into limelight...

U no get sense y because this man u r talkin about should have been the flag bearer not a man who is makin mockery of himself. Does he think nigeria is his property we cant let him be our president. Now its not too late let him step down for osinbajo. I advocate for a better nigeria we cant keep goin in a circle
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
See you in court soon.

This one fit afford ordinary charge and bail?

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by SocialJustice: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
bhella10:
Shut up ode!
grin

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Don't mind them.

Malory for instance.

Mind who u guys lost an opportunity of someone should have lived a legacy not a man who isblookin to use a country as a retirement home. Osinbajo has a sharp brain buh agbado urchins prefer a dull inactive man. Honestly u people share same blood as the fulani's
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Ogunleti01: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubumyman:
did I ask ur father to mention me....u don't have a positive answer...must u mention me
Ahaa ur father is as useless as the p in psychology. u are irredeemably stupid
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by bhella10: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
Star boy
Star boy wey no fit win him unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
OMEGA009:
The best President Nigerian never had.

Naija, naija... Una too like degree ah swear! Someone might be book smart and have some oratory skills but won't make a good president. So don't get too cool with his degrees and oratory skills, there's more to that when it comes to being a president mate!

In a sane country like US, Dr. Ben. Carson couldn't even pull through. Reason being that politics/being a president is more than just being book smart.

Let Osibanjo head a state as a governor first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by bhella10: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blaze14k:

Mind who u guys lost an opportunity of someone should have lived a legacy not a man who isblookin to use a country as a retirement home. Osinbajo has a sharp brain buh agbado urchins prefer a dull inactive man. Honestly u people share same blood as the fulani's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Malory: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

This one fit afford ordinary charge and bail?
We shall see.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by RichAbujaGuy: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nazgul:
I still don't understand why APC decided to choose Tinubu over this man.

The delegates of both major parties chopped during the primaries.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Tinubumyman: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Ahaa ur father is as useless as the p in psychology. u are irredeemably stupid
it shall not be well with u and ur generation that has lost hope like u in this life....great,good things shall not be urs for the rest of ur life... In the morning u will wish it was evening...in the evening u will wish it was morning ...u will never know peace from this night.....continue and let me lay more curses on u until am done with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blaze14k:

Yes and Tinubu woukd win and ye shalt wail for 8 more years.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Willie2015: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:
See a honourable man that APC should have picked as their candidate. Intellectually sound. But they chose to pick a drug dealer who disgraces Nigerians everywhere. Nigerians have rejected the BAT thing from APC

Pls stop the comparison...
Prof is simply an academician that speaks Queen English...
He cant survive the politics of the Naija terrain...
Even with his prof status...
Tinubu ...
A founding member of NADECO.....
Had to form a fresh party ACN out of AD ... ...
Thats visionary and audacious move...
Atiku was a former presidential candidate of the same ACN...
ACN ..one of the leading opposition party that formed APC...
That unseat a governing party for the first time in Nigeria history...
APC primary was a tough one and yet still emerge as the winner...
With all the Northern APC Governors backing his candidacy....
Despite not holding any political office since 2007...
He is still relevant across all the six regions...
Jagaban is a Legend....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Yes and Tinubu woukd win and ye shalt wail for 8 more years.

You guys are not wise at all
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by phorget(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
He didn't read from a written script, no blabluuu, everything was just on point.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blaze14k:

You guys are not wise at all

Sharap.

You want me to leave someone who created the blueprint of the modern Lagos we are all enjoying for a failed governor in one of the worst states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
Imagine APC rejecting Osinbajo and chosing Tinubu as its presidential candidate? Everything about APC is satanic.
APC or Money ! You talk like ................. You too Sabi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Willie2015:

Pls stop the comparison...
Prof is simply an academician that speaks Queen English...
He cant survive the politics of the Naija terrain...
Even with his prof status...
Tinubu ...
A founding member of NADECO.....
Had to form a fresh party ACN out of AD ... ...
Thats visionary and audacious move...
Atiku was a former presidential candidate of the same ACN...
ACN ..one of the leading opposition party that formed APC...
That unseat a governing party for the first time in Nigeria history...
APC primary was a tough one and yet still emerge as the winner...
With all the Northern APC Governors backing his candidacy....
Despite not holding any political office since 2007...
He is still relevant across all the six regions...
Jagaban is a Legend....

Oga stop this ur useless analysis the masses will vote for who ever they believe is fit for the job. Even i myself as an igboman voted for buhari in regards to his military background in terms of insecurity as of then. Tho i knew he wasn't goin to do so well in economy through his experience buh that insecurity was a major part. So when u talk note that tinubu brought buhari in and he is trying distance himself now. Obviously he made a wrong choice and he is still making the wrong choice again. My best take is since he used his political experience to bring in buhari he should have done same with osinbajo instead of shouting emilocun. The guy is too greedy. You guys should tell urself the truth for once.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by caye(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
I'm so sorry for our elder.

I think he is dining with the devils.
He might be an unwilling servant to the WEF and the satanic globalists; killers of the African dream ( including the black slave holder house nigg@rs).

So sad.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Sharap.

You want me to leave someone who created the blueprint of the modern Lagos we are all enjoying for a failed governor in one of the worst states in Nigeria.

Like i said u guys are not wise
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Friend22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
WIZGUY69:
Osibanjo! The best President Nigeria never had. No be that one wey go talk like affiliate marketer. I no go mention name grin

Some of you think being a good orator eqauls being a good leader.
Ask Americans to compare between an orator like Obama and a bum like Trump,they will tell you Trump beats them all.

For your information, Osinbajo is the chairman of the economic team and how would you rate him based on what we are all experiencing economically?

Osinbajo is good,but not good enough in my book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blaze14k:

Like i said u guys are not wise

The results of 2023 would tell us who is.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Friend22(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

See this hypocrite.

No be you be this?

You dey momd.the two faced hypocrite!
He is one of those Nigerian suffering from myopia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Mindcure: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
WIZGUY69:
Osibanjo! The best President Nigeria never had. No be that one wey go talk like affiliate marketer. I no go mention name grin
Affiliate Marketer

grin grin grin grin grin >:
grin grin grin angry

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Ogunleti01: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubumyman:
it shall not be well with u and ur generation that has lost hope like u in this life....great,good things shall not be urs for the rest of ur life... In the morning u will wish it was evening...in the evening u will wish it was morning ...u will never know peace from this night.....continue and let me lay more curses on u until am done with u
Inu bibi ni pa eru atilo ati bo ni pa eran oje o ni ni isinmi ati iwo ati iran re. Bi ekun bi ekun ni se egbere, bi ofo bi ofo ni se aparo oro bi ekun bi ose o ni won loro ee ati idile ee. Eela ileke kii roju aaa ti okun bo aye re o ni roju ko ni raye. wa gbo obo kii jere leyin oko o ni je re lase edu aa. tu oo ni ti oluwo; ti bayi ni ti ejigbona. afi to ba fose we ni gbogbo ohun ti mo wi yii ko ni se mooo lara; sya fi to ba fi kaikain we ni gbogbo ohun ti mo fun o yii o ni kan. eyi ewi aye wi egba orun ti gba!
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
This Argentina neva wise at all
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by AyeMoJuba: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrettyBolu:
See a honourable man that APC should have picked as their candidate. Intellectually sound. But they chose to pick a drug dealer who disgraces Nigerians everywhere. Nigerians have rejected the BAT thing from APC

Do you need a reminder that Òsìbanjo is one of the products of The Jagaban?

How can a product be better than its producer?

Can a river be greater than its source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate / Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.