Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA (19082 Views)

Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member / VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Igboslayer: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Awon werey dey praise Osinbajo now ooo. Hypocrites won't acknowledge the man that brought him into limelight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by jbadmus: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubumyman:
Where is the detail keynote of his speech marketing Nigeria to the world..abi which kind hyping be this

Since he did not go there with 'supporting strikers' to answer questions, and be acting like a comedian, this would be described as hyping. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Pray(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
The president we should have had.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by TWoods(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Best president Nigerian never had because he is at least coherent? Nigerians and the tragedy of low expectations.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
I still don't understand why APC decided to choose Tinubu over this man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Tinubumyman: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
jbadmus:

Since he did not go their with 'supporting strikers' to answer questions, and be acting like a comedian, this would be described as hyping. Isn't it?
who dey follow dis one talk
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by leisuretym: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
That’s your next president

Don’t ask me how!
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by DrNathan: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Human beings in APC saw this intelligent fellow but chose to give their ticket to a sick man because of greed and stomach infrastructure. Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by blackboy2star(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Height of stupidity from them...

Malory:
Imagine APC rejecting Osinbajo and chosing Tinubu as its presidential candidate? Everything about APC is satanic.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
Imagine APC rejecting Osinbajo and chosing Tinubu as its presidential candidate? Everything about APC is satanic.

See this hypocrite.

No be you be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by jbadmus: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubumyman:
who dey follow dis one talk

That is it. Referring to someone as, 'this one'. This is a public forum, and any post can be analyzed.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
Awon werey dey praise Osinbajo now ooo. Hypocrites won't acknowledge the man that brought him into limelight...

Don't mind them.

Malory for instance.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by TheDemola: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Greenback: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Great man....your time shall come by the grace of God Almighty....
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by yinkeys(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why does it seem like Nigeria is subtly now a US colony
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Greenback: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igboslayer:

They say it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by makavalley(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
They rejected an intellect for a grand pa that needs rest , who's supposed to be enjoying his old age and thankful to the creator for longer life rather than making mockery of his old age
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by JohnOkolo: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:

I too never understood till the general election campaign started. Osibanjo will always be #APC and will be useful to the incoming #BolaTinubu administration.

Bola Ahmend Tinubu is the best candidate for the job that's why he got the ticket, end of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Ogunleti01: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubumyman:
Where is the detail keynote of his speech marketing Nigeria to the world..abi which kind hyping be this
By their stupidity you shall know them
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by ZombieSlayer1: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
I like this guy.
APC chose the worst of the worst because they need to impoverish Nigerians to force them to dance to their tunes.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Offpointng: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Favcy:
I just love this man Osinbajo
Me to bro
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by ruffDiamond: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Far far better than tiffnubu undecided
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Greenback: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
DrNathan:
Human beings in APC saw this intelligent fellow but chose to give their ticket to a sick man because of greed and stomach infrastructure. Wonders shall never end!
And after they will all start crying and whining and lamenting about how bad and unbearable things are...

Bro let's all just lives our lives as God will continue to be our provider always.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Malory: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

See this hypocrite.

No be you be this?
You are free to qoute my parody account and attribute it to me but I know I'm innocent of what you are accusing me of.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Roboto11: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
You are free to qoute my parody account and attribute it to me but I know I'm innocent of what you are accusing me of.

Your Parody account, bloody liar.

I knew a simple check would prove you to be the liar you are.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Malory: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roboto11:

Your Parody account, bloody liar.

I knew a simple check would prove you to be the liar you are.
Just know that calling an upright and honest person like me a liar might land you in jail?
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by ZombieSlayer1: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
TInubu acts like a typical drug lord. Pablo Escobar used to sponsor politicians and paid huge bribes to put his cronies into positions of authority so they can make ways for him. THat's exactly what Tinubu does and if any of his cronies try to grow some balls and say enough is enough, Tinubu will find a way to remove him from that position. That's what happened to Ambode

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Blaze14k: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Marketing Nigeria to world.. bunch of clowns. Had it been this man was the presidential candidates of apc i would have thought the are taking thing in the right direction not an arrogant human who use his money to control what ever he wants

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by abobote: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Marketing indeed
Re: Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA by Kajaard: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:

It's sad really.

They decided to pick a very sick senile old man with speech impediment. Very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today / Yusuf Usman In N10 Billion Unauthorized Withdrawal Scandal / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.