Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Brazil- Argentina Semi Final Is All I Want : Fred - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil- Argentina Semi Final Is All I Want : Fred (167 Views)

"All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Injury-hit Brazil, Argentina Resume World Cup Qualifying / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazil- Argentina Semi Final Is All I Want : Fred by Ibiyemi1993(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Former Brazil international Fred wants to see Lionel Messi lose to his country and cry at this World Cup.

Brazil and Argentina headed to Qatar as two of the tournament favourites, and while the latter haven't quite been as good as expected, the two are still on track to meet in the semi-finals.

The iconic derby will take place on the biggest stage if Brazil beat Croatia and Argentina beat the Netherlands in their respective quarter-final clashes on Friday.

Messi losing at any point would surely be devastating for the PSG player given it's all but certain to be his last chance to win the World Cup, and Fred wants to see that devastation.

Specifically, he wants to see the 35-year-old suffer at the hands of his own country.

"I want the Brazil-Argentina semi-final. I want confusion, turmoil, Neymar's pen, Messi crying," he told ESPN.

#manchesterunited #football #premierleague

Re: Brazil- Argentina Semi Final Is All I Want : Fred by JasonScoolari: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Who's crying now?

Stupid Fred. grin

(1) (Reply)

Fraud By Anoruo John Chidiebere / Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts As His Girlfriend Presents Him An Unexpected Gift / Brazilian Football Icon Pele Has Died At The Age Of 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.