Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs (30047 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Jostoman: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Callkey:
I support the DSS on this one. They're right. FTC
FG can only decieve their gullible not me.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by ZombieTERROR: 12:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Mccullum:

Labourers party don dey steal monies meant for the campaign, that's same party that's intending to rule Nigeria.
APC is fighting corruption, hence they are fighting corrupt officials in government.

This person is coming to install corruption

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by blaise26abj(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Kudos . But isn’t this the job of pppra ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by NessFortunate: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/fuel-scarcity-sss-raiding/

In A sane country the minister of Petroleum should have been arrested by now. Yeye DSS Chasing shadows as usual. Smh.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by TekMum174: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2022
OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum
Nukle35: NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by LordBabs(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by LordBabs(m): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Heathrow44:
The Petrol scarcity is now a matter of national security and the DSS is welcomed to contain the situation anyhow it deems fit, they are hereby authorized to use deadly force if they have to, they have clearance from the president
Should your loved one get shot during the spree, you'd come here tomorrow to yell about how Buhari is a murderer. Yeye...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by jericco1(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Ohludo:
This country na cruise

Hello everyone you can now Sell your gift card and funds with us and if you want to purchase too you can contact us

Itunes gift card 520/$

Amazon gift card 620/$

Sephora gift card 650/$

Google play gift card 500/$

Apple gift card 600/$

Steam gift card 610/$

One vanilla gift card 600/$

Visa gift cards and off gamer gift card 580/$

Zelle funds 600/$

Venmo funds 500/$

Google pay / apple pay 600/$

Skrill funds 600/$

Chime funds 580/$

Edd funds 550/$

Bitcoin 800/$

Usdt 800/$

Other funds too can come and I accept all currencies

Whatsapp / telegram
+23 491 27766631

Scammer.
Amazon gift card 620 mumu
You don't even know rates
Get out
Upgrade your format next time.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by badoh(m): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2022
ImDStar:
grin DSS intervening in fuel scarcity.

You want a country like China but Tinubu is your best candidate, that's madness in the highest level.

Nobody will beg you to vote right, you will reap the consequences.
Oga, leave Tinubu out of this. He's not the one rulling and shouldn't be held accountable for any decision taken by this current administration. Tinubu showed interest in rulling and if you're not comfortable with him, vote for the candidate of your choice and let other Nigerians determine who they want.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by ceejay80s(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2022
How can they cover the whole of Nigeria, they should just drop phone number or email, and we will report any petrol station that refuses to sell at normal price
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by 2rez: 2:06am On Dec 10, 2022
"...normal and affordable official rate". Was like, has there ever being a normal thing in that sh**th*le Funny how DSS pokenoses into affairs of others. That said, perhaps, there are no others.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by ema2020: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Islie:

Enemyofpeace:
Those are my boys. As a matter of fact Nigeria needs the military back in power. We are not yet ready for democracy
this is not matter of military black man are selfish
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Investortg: 4:04am On Dec 10, 2022
sweetval:
undecidedDSS is just proactive these days. I wonder what has changed. Time will tell.
Na normal appraisal levels...men dey hustle for the coming general election!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by adecz: 4:11am On Dec 10, 2022
So long as their is fuel for Aso Rock
generators and fuel in his numerous
presidential jets to fly him & family all over the
world on useless trips at taxpayers expense,
Buhari doesn't give a fkcu about what
citizens are suffering.

Just like he doesn't care about the
Insecurity travellers face on road
journeys, so long as he or his family
members don't travel by road.

A totally irresponsible leader of
disastrous proportions. ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Ohludo: 4:11am On Dec 10, 2022
jericco1:

Scammer.
Amazon gift card 620 mumu
You don't even know rates
Get out
Upgrade your format next time.

People wey you dey redeem with dey scam you
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Cantonese: 4:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
What is the name of that fake minister of petroleum

This man really scam nigeria

Nobody is even talking about him again

And some abnormal people say we should vote buhari pro max into power

I feel for this country

So you have not been reading properly or you do not even know who your ministers are.

For seven years, going to eight of APC government, you do not know that the minister of petroleum is PMB.

How old are you by the way? Have you completed your secondary school education?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Swilcox55: 4:14am On Dec 10, 2022
see below

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Cantonese:

So you have not been reading properly or you do not even know who your ministers are.

For seven years, going to eight of APC government, you do not know that the minister of petroleum is PMB.

How old are you by the way? Have you completed your secondary school education?

Oga read my post again. Its sarcasm. Wetin bring secondary education bayi o
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2022
clockwisereport:

Your president is your minister for petroleum resources

Timipre Sylva is your minister of state for petroleum resources
its just sarcasm I know
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by JudasNaKarrot: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Trendsoulmate:

Just shut your hypocritical sanctimonious mouth.
I made it clear in my post that URCHINS should not quote my comments, yet you showed yourself. You people don't have brain.

Delegator without brain.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by DECLAN2015(m): 4:45am On Dec 10, 2022
ImDStar:
grin DSS intervening in fuel scarcity.

You want a country like China but Tinubu is your best candidate, that's madness in the highest level.

Nobody will beg you to vote right, you will reap the consequences.

Vote ur candidate and leablv Tinubu alone...
I guess u are igbo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by drololaaof: 5:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Islie:

The questions is there is no dispensing in some major marketrs outlets but those moribund nearly abandoned stations start selling fuel at higher unregulated prices,where do they get the supply from ? Who divert the products to them ? DSS help look into that .
There is also conspiracy by the marketers not dispense products as available ,in some cases dispensing only #3-5000 .00 after a long queue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Biggaboi:
If the DSS are this powerful then where have they been since? What is really the work of the DSS? What or how will this affect the work of the police who are supposed to be doing this?
Someone should help me with answers cos I'm not understanding this country again angry
Are you not happy with this revelation?Abi you follow dey hoard fuel? Police that will receive egunje and won't do anything
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2022
All of this does not address the real problem, which is that fuel is being sold at a price less than the cost of production, and the subsidy being paid to cover the difference is not enough.

At the end, the DSS and the government would force the stations to sell petrol, and they will sell, but they will still have to ask government for money later on, and engage in things like smuggling of fuel, and fake subsidy claims....because if they do not do that, they will lose money to the level they can go out of business.

The problem with forcing businesses to sell at a loss is simple. They lose money. They lose money as a result. Jobs are not created, and equipment and facilites are not upgraded....we lost our refining capacity because we insist on cheap fuel. And when that happens, Nigeria gets affected badly.

Either the government faces reality and removes subsidy on fuel, or we keep pretending....and pay for the fuel later via loans and debts and deficits. You can pay for fuel at the pump, or pay at the World Bank, with Mr IMF dictating the terms and conditions. Your choice.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by lookingfly: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Clear queue as how,
I'm not understanding who is with me
Abi na OP no give correct information?
queue no de filling station?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by luckingto50: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=119034983]Clear queue as how,
I'm not understanding who is with me
Abi na OP no give correct

It means forcing the fuel station to use all the nozzles to sell if they have d product instead of one.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Will the clearing reduce the cost of Pump price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.