Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (3237 Views)

Biafra News: Nnamdi Kanu’s American Lawyer Write Buhari / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is Fine. Stop Asking About His Whereabouts’ – Turkish Diplomat Abdu / Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Now its getting interesting.

Your Muslim brothers have been killing people, burning down villages and renaming same with Fulani name and you celebrate them, so why call ipob protecting its people from your terrorist brothers bad name?

Protecting which people? Can the citizens day this same thing you monsters say?
All the victims of beheading murder and stabbings because of sit at home or all the officers killed serving their country by ipob are they not humans ?

Pls show me one muslim.who had ever supported bokoharam herdsmen or ISWAP and I will show you an impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Kingnelson9: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2022

Useless ipob member ..

Your master is dead now cry and drink sniper

Lol, that is how your son will die
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Fox41: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
This better be a joke.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by jasent(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2022

If the government refused to release this information since yesterday why do you think they will now?

1. The source is a family friend whose elder bro is a top officer from my state Edo state so he has no stake in all this.

2. He told a blood relative in confidence who is my close friend and classmate.

Bros kanu is dead ...

He died yesterday evening take it or leave it
Why did you bring it to Nairaland? What do you hope to achieve with this? Amebo.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Nothing go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Komoscofield: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2022
@ Mazisimonekpa, any comments ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by meobizy(f): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2022
When you try to create fake news.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Wickedfacts: 1:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Kanu isn't dead. Maybe he wants to run away again as the useless leaders of Biafra usually run.
Biafran Mandela wey dey fear Prison grin

If them catch am, na trailer fan belt them go use flog yellow comot him body.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Tunasco4u(m): 3:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by engrchykae(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2022

IT IS TRUE CONFIRM FROM YOUR OWN DSS OR NIA SOURCES

Kanu died yesterday evening
Stop testing waters,it will drown you
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by engrchykae(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2022

Useless ipob member ..

Your master is dead now cry and drink sniper
you just exposed that you aren't just a nobody,you are also a useless hater
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Weloveyou(f): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2022
I am trying to to believe this
His brother prince Kanu has not been picking my calls since yesterday..There was a meeting at Afara he supposed to preside

He hasn't been picking his calls
NNAMDI IS ALIVE !!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Arkadrob(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Weloveyou:
I am trying to to believe this
His brother prince Kanu has not been picking my calls since yesterday..There was a meeting at Afara he supposed to preside

He hasn't been picking his calls
Dey reply yourself oo.. Account registered today.

Why you wan cause unrest with this your fabricated lies. Mod please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Weloveyou(f): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Arkadrob:
Dey reply yourself oo.. Account registered today.

Why you wan cause unrest with this your fabricated lies. Mod please do the needful.
Are you okay?
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by BestMan001: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2022
He is not DEAD
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Josbreed: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2022
harqinhola:
This is a very big claim that can cause unrest in the land . YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR PASSING THIS SOUGHT OF NEWS IF IT;S FALSE.
You mean they would arrest"Nobody"?
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Stop this nonsense oh! Because East will be bloody stop spreading ill news here oh!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by youngWilly: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Bobo don deactivate account!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Abuventure: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
If I say you are an idiot now them will say I caused you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by LILTJAY: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2022
rest in pussy cool
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by kukoyi4adaugo: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Interesting.. hmmInteresting.. hmm...
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Despacito1: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
If it's true Hmmm! This ipob touts with guns will blow out uncontrolled and soldiers, citizens and their members will waste too. I pray it's not true, me just want make kanu Remain in kuje alive until he's head calm down to speak peace and unity, not death.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Wickedfacts: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Despacito1:
If it's true Hmmm! This ipob touts with guns will blow out uncontrolled and soldiers, citizens and their members will waste too. I pray it's not true, me just want make kanu Remain in kuje alive until he's head calm down to speak peace and unity, not death.

If they kill Kanu today, whatever madness his dogs want to do will be limited to the East, it won't even enter Asaba.
You think ipob will do rubbish in Kano or Lagos or Rivers and people will be looking at them?
It seems ipob didn't learn from Oyigbo and they are eager for another reminder.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Pascal9: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
This better not be true oh!, Hmm what this will result to I can't tell
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Pascal9: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

If they kill Kanu today, whatever madness his dogs want to do will be limited to the East, it won't even enter Asaba.
You think ipob will do rubbish in Kano or Lagos or Rivers and people will be looking at them?
It seems ipob didn't learn from Oyigbo and they are eager for another reminder.
you think soo
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Wickedfacts: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pascal9:
you think soo

Cause trouble outside Igboland and see what will happen. When last did you hear about Ipob in Rivers state?
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Pascal9: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Cause trouble outside Igboland and see what will happen. When last did you hear about Ipob in Rivers state?
what of if they go faceless, never underestimate and angry and determined human, the worst that can happen is massive persecution of Igbos outside Igbo land by other tribes which may play into Ipob plans leading to break away of Igbos from Nigeria, and ones when one leg broke away, others will follow up
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Wickedfacts: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pascal9:
what of if they go faceless, never underestimate and angry and determined human, the worst that can happen is massive persecution of Igbos outside Igbo land by other tribes which may play into Ipob plans leading to break away of Igbos from Nigeria, and ones when one leg broke away, others will follow up

When they dealt with ipob in Oyigbo, did it lead to persecution of Igbos elsewhere?

If ipob are determined and angry, let them go to Abuja. If they make the mistake of looking for trouble in other people's land, they are in the minority and law enforcement there will be brutal.

Mind you, if you think Biafra is a good thing, go to the East this December and spend 6 months there.
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Pascal9: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

When they dealt with ipob in Oyigbo, did it lead to persecution of Igbos elsewhere?

If ipob are determined and angry, let them go to Abuja. If they make the mistake of looking for trouble in other people's land, they are in the minority and law enforcement there will be brutal.

Mind you, if you think Biafra is a good thing, go to the East this December and spend 6 months there.
the headsman that are making trouble in other peoples land what have you done with them, Bleep off
Re: Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by occfx: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Guys READ BELOW

For those that have not hear or collect their own
Free 3,000 naira palmpay Xmas campaign

It started this December, people who knows about it are making money from it even old user too are benefiting don't miss this opportunity

Palmpay are giving new sign up 3,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link

Also old user like me can benefit also by using another number that have not been use to register before to join and get the N3000

Follow below step to receive your 3,000 naira

First sign up using the campaign verify link below with your phone number that has not been use before on palmpay https://link.palmpay.com/1nZt

When done get the app sign up

When done you will receive the 3,000 instantly and withdraw fast to your bank account and enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Favourite Female Member On Nairaland Is Gamine. / What Is The Function Of Vio? As Vio Turn To Police Officer (photo) / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Naked In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.