Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Diary Of An Okro Farmer - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Diary Of An Okro Farmer (14242 Views)

Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly / For All Okro Farmers Lets Meet Here / How To Cultivate Okro In Dry Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Kehfie(f): 7:52pm On May 11
Jub101:
I will be going with agrovert 20:20:20 has a balanced fertilizer as Okro grows while still producing pods hence needs every nutrients required to boost growth and flowering.
What was the result of this experiment
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Jub101(m): 12:58am On May 13
Kehfie:

What was the result of this experiment
The agrovert actually helped with the overall growth of the plant and gave it better immunity to fight against the Okro mosaic virus. I can conclude on this due to other farms around me already ravaged with the virus, so sad 😞

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Jub101(m): 1:00am On May 13
femu:

Well done.

How much is a bag currently and what Spraying strategies are you using?
Current basket price in iwo is 10500 as for bag idk.
The spraying regime for pesticide or herbicide ?
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Jub101(m): 1:01am On May 13
waka2:
[color=#000099][/color]
How do you sell?
Not available currently
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Jub101(m): 1:02am On May 13
webhostbiz:
Weldone sir, is it ok to plant okro this month?
I will advice you wait till June sir
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by femu(m): 10:00am On May 13
Jub101:

Current basket price in iwo is 10500 as for bag idk.
The spraying regime for pesticide or herbicide ?

Pesticide. Those whiteflies are stubborn
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Kehfie(f): 1:34pm On May 13
Jub101:

The agrovert actually helped with the overall growth of the plant and gave it better immunity to fight against the Okro mosaic virus. I can conclude on this due to other farms around me already ravaged with the virus, so sad 😞
Thanks for sharing
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Redomi(m): 1:39pm On May 13
Boss, my okro will start flowering this week, can I see the basket so that I can know how to measure when sale commences
Re: Diary Of An Okro Farmer by Abdulganniy001: 10:18am On May 15
Please, which variety of okro is good for planting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture / Why You Should Consider Poultry Production / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.