Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu (406 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / Dream..last Night....... Tinubu / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by OddsDoc(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu said he has the strength to debate from morning till night.

Tinubu stated this while addressing some young Nigerians in London.

He said, “I am ready to debate with you from morning till night… and I’m speaking in London, not in Jigawa. It is great that you are alive to tell the story just giving the assurance never to give up… Broadband creation, energy that you talked about..

“if they’ve taken our advice.. in the beginning of democracy in 1999, we brought in investment. My Deputy then is here.. and then so many other innovative things….,” he added.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Meanwhile, during his presentation at the Chatham House in London on Monday, Tinubu had given the reason why he snubbed debates.

Tinubu said, “I see myself as a marketable individual. You want to use me to make money and I’m saying no.”

Recall that Tinubu has been subjected to criticism for ignoring Arise News Townhall Series of interactive sessions, which were attended by other presidential candidates.

His absence at Aris Townhall on Sunday created must dust in the public domain as his critics claimed Tinubu might have stayed away because he could not withstand the rigor of the discourse.

Similarly, the main opposition, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, also accused Tinubu of avoiding debates because he had nothing to tell Nigerians.

[color=#000099]CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com[/color

Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Naijanascam: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tales by moonlight.........

1 Like

Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Afamsi: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
I believe him because of the efficacy of cocaine

1 Like

Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by technicallyrich(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2022
H
Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2022
OddsDoc:
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu said he has the strength to debate from morning till night.

Tinubu stated this while addressing some young Nigerians in London.

He said, “I am ready to debate with you from morning till night… and I’m speaking in London, not in Jigawa. It is great that you are alive to tell the story just giving the assurance never to give up… Broadband creation, energy that you talked about..

“if they’ve taken our advice.. in the beginning of democracy in 1999, we brought in investment. My Deputy then is here.. and then so many other innovative things….,” he added.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Meanwhile, during his presentation at the Chatham House in London on Monday, Tinubu had given the reason why he snubbed debates.

Tinubu said, “I see myself as a marketable individual. You want to use me to make money and I’m saying no.”

Recall that Tinubu has been subjected to criticism for ignoring Arise News Townhall Series of interactive sessions, which were attended by other presidential candidates.

His absence at Aris Townhall on Sunday created must dust in the public domain as his critics claimed Tinubu might have stayed away because he could not withstand the rigor of the discourse.

Similarly, the main opposition, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, also accused Tinubu of avoiding debates because he had nothing to tell Nigerians.

[color=#000099]CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com[/color
Lol....... grin
Re: I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Chinjo2: 2:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Says Amoda ogunlere from Iragbiji.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Mr. Peter Obi Welcomed With A Rapturous Ovation At Unusual Praise(video) / Labour Party Chair Embezzle Money For Campaigns / Peter Obi Divides PDP, As Pdp Members Vows To Vote Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.