Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Dream..last Night....... Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream..last Night....... Tinubu (1207 Views)

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I Can Debate From Morning Till Night - Tinubu / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by benjamin1997(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2022
mind you , am not a supporter of any political party or presidential aspirant.
but some nights ago , i had a dream and for so long now i have been pondering over it.
The dream goes like this .. .....
-in a very big compound filled with filths and weeds ,the whole nigerians where inside this compound and buhari was in-charge , everyone was complaining about the stinking filths and the weeds that where taking over the whole compound , suddenly buhari left the compound and another man(tinubu)took over and cleared the whole weeds and quenched the filths ,everywhere became clean and was smelling good again and many were happy.
but a section of people(igbo) in the compound were still not happy over the man now in_charge(tinubu), they where complaining,backbiting ,grudging and lamenting that they want to leave the compound , after several conplaints , the man incharge(tinubu) now allowed them to leave and they left the compound slowly -
......that was the dream i had some nights ago, even before tinubu went to the president and declared interest to contest for the presidential seat.

THANKS...

6 Likes

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Odin13: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Odin13: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
As reality no sell

Yoruba don turn am to dreams grin

Josef dey dreamer..

For me ba? Na how dem take Dey see igbos for dream grin

This people too funny walai

So op you for like this man as your president ba?

Pray for sense.

1 Like

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Austineva(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
May D dream come to pass in Jesus name. Amen! We Biafrans really want to leave this zoo of a country

1 Like

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by tyup(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Austineva:
May D dream come to pass in Jesus name. Amen! We Biafrans really want to leave this zoo of a country

But ojukwu after the war said anyone advocating for Biafra should be shot dead

3 Likes

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by AstralBody: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2022
benjamin1997:
but some nights ago , i had a dream and for so long now i have been pondering over it.
-in a very big compound filled with filths and weeds ,the whole nigerians where inside this compound and buhari was in-charge , everyone was complaining about the stinking filths and the weeds that where taking over the whole compound , suddenly buhari left the compound and another man(tinubu)took over and cleared the whole weeds and quenched the filths ,everywhere became clean and was smelling good again and many were happy.
but a section of people(igbo) in the compound were still not happy over the man now in_charge(tinubu), they where complaining,backbiting ,grudging and lamenting that they want to leave the compound , after several conplaints , the man incharge(tinubu) now allowed them to leave and they left the compound slowly -
......that was the dream i had some nights ago, even before tinubu went to the president and declared interest to contest for the presidential seat.

THANKS...
If you like turn to Joseph the dreamer, Nigerians won't vote for Tinubu,the condom headgringringrin
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by BallsDeep: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
benjamin1997:

THANKS...
[/s]

Make sure to ventilate your face me and face you room before sleeping on your empty stomach.
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Arewagang: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2022
benjamin1997:

THANKS...

Hmmmm!
But, who do u ds kain strong tin
No worrii, go treat the maleria first & go back to sleep u go dey alright las las
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Basic123: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
benjamin1997:

THANKS...
I have saved this your dream since last year.
This naira scarcity is looking as if that is the filtiness and weed talked about in your dream

1 Like

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Brimstone77: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2023

Make I follow up..
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by kettykin: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
The difference between buhari and tinubu is only origin both are old men , both in apc, what really cab Tinubu do that buhari has not done . Buhari eon convincingly in 2015 Tinubu is trying to use tribalism, electoral Manipulation, thugocracy in 2023
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by totit: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
benjamin1997:

THANKS...

The bolded line is what I can't wait to see.
After which we shall build a wall to stop them from migrating to my region, SW. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by Ogbuefi2020: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
totit:

The bolded line is what I can't wait to see.
After which we shall build a wall to stop them from migrating to my region, SW. grin
Very good. We can't wait too. Your region with lazy touts will learn the hard way that money grow where people exert energy

2 Likes

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by totit: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Very good. We can't wait too. Your region with lazy touts will learn the hard way that money grow where people exert energy

Every tribe has lazy and hard working people and there are numerous louts all over alaigbo so , what are you saying, you bunch of vagabond and migrants. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by hafeeanubasy: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
totit:

Every tribe has lazy and hard working people and there are numerous louts all over alaigbo so , what are you saying, you bunch of vagabond and migrants. grin
Don't mind the fools

But,this guy dream is soo TRUE!

TINUBU has started well,but Igbo people are still not happy

1 Like

Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dream on point, Tinubu is clearing Buharis weed but Obidients will never be satisfied
Re: Dream..last Night....... Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emal injection, it’ll stop the fever dreams. Na malaria dey worry you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo, Is It Really An Ethnicity? / My Political Analysis For 2023 Elections...my View / South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.