Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 (88709 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Japan Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) - Live / Morocco Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 23 November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Greenscientist: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
dyera:

You just bring up nonsense statistic to promote Messi. Messi scored 10 goals in five world cup. C. Ronaldo scored 7 goals in 5 world cup. Ronaldo De Lima scored 8 goals in 2002 to win his second world cup. And you wonder why the two useless goats have failed to win a single world cup.

Oya tell us who delima played along with?

World cup has never been won by individuals at least since the 2002 you're talking about.

Brasil, Italy, Germany, Spain, France were team with team works not some brilliant champ always doing it.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What did I tell you about Pendu fans? grin

This? grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Almiron:
hello little girl, I told you that I'll come for you, I told you hand go touch, but cos you're female, I'll go easy on you. Next time wait till 90mins before you engage in banter.
You head like the suffeumg version of the man you posted. Your cry ll be a yovated on Sunday.

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:
Too many assumptions
Who are you to be teaching LIFE LESSONS
Everyone cannot be humble otherwise it would have no meaning that too is a LIFE LESSON
He has plenty to be arrogant about
His career is ending well, better than 99% of players. How many players of his age are still playing
He was benched because he was not performing on the field. If he was performing he won't have been benched. The law of diminishing returns is setting in . The logic you introduce is flawed . If he is being benched because of arrogance did he suddenly become arrogant this year? No He was performing and now he is declining

No decent club interested in signing him? Define DECENT. Reality is he is almost done and still he is offered a contract almost NO ONE can get.

Give it a rest . I am not even his fan but you sound like you are hating

Not only that. Muhammad Ali was boisterously extremely arrogant and a loud mouth about it. Today he is fondly revered as the greatest...
Though... he was so loudly arrogant it was somehow humble!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Madups(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
pquaver:

Kai Messi wicked ooo. Messi has turned this one to NBA fans grin grin grin
did i mention messi in my comment u this scally...
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Omodua(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
robosky02:

NPFL is coming .... But its unfortunate NFF are still not serous. Organized leagues are already half way, and we are yet to start by December?
When CAF is expecting representative around may2023. Mark it we will return to PPG or select clubs to represent us
Hmmmmm

Very sad indeed!
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by JasonScoolari: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This? grin
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Gwan2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:
Too many assumptions
Who are you to be teaching LIFE LESSONS
Everyone cannot be humble otherwise it would have no meaning that too is a LIFE LESSON
He has plenty to be arrogant about
His career is ending well, better than 99% of players. How many players of his age are still playing
He was benched because he was not performing on the field. If he was performing he won't have been benched. The law of diminishing returns is setting in . The logic you introduce is flawed . If he is being benched because of arrogance did he suddenly become arrogant this year? No He was performing and now he is declining

No decent club interested in signing him? Define DECENT. Reality is he is almost done and still he is offered a contract almost NO ONE can get.

Give it a rest . I am not even his fan but you sound like you are hating

Yes, everyone cannot be humble...so choose the side of the spectrum you would love to be placed.

You completely missed the point of the writer if all you deduced was that CR7 was benched because of his arrogance. Decent club means top tier clubs. Please don't ask me what top tier clubs means.

I'm not hating,,but I see beyond the rivalry of both players that has span over a decade, and I drew some life lesson out of it, which I shared.

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hatuuur! angry

How did I never knew?

Knew what cheesy.

I nor want CR7 and Messi to smell that trophy grin

Morocco or France for the win. There is nothing even spectacular about the Argentine side

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Almiron: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

You head like the suffeumg version of the man you posted. Your cry ll be a yovated on Sunday.
I have soft spot for women, I'll always go easy on you lol. You're troublesome I sabi you very well lol....

Argentina will win this world cup

Quote me any time

I'm done here
Adiós

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Geminiivory: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Soulvein:
Be civil, we are all here to have fun. You don't get paid for being a fan. I care less if any team wins, I just want a difficult game that will require the ingenuity of each side to secure a victory.

Your last sentencehas said it all..That's really the fun of football...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Qardinalcaptain: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Starz825:

cheesy
No vex

I was trying to say that they are most likely to lose
no bad blood bro..we muff
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Greenscientist:

Don't you see how the Croatia player was allowing him to dribble him?

FIFA is corrupt. Lols.

So are you trying to say that FIFA paid the entire Croatian defence and attack to play weak and slow for Argentina to win ??

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Antai123(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I predicted this match to end 3:0 in favour of Argentina. Just that I predicted Messi to score hat trick, but I was bullied by Pendu fan base. Thank God the reality is here with us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tobijays:
most penalty ever in a World Cup guy to a single team! Nah Qatar get PSG and they bribed lot of MEPs wey dem don dy arrest across Europe! Who come be referee wey dem no fit pay! Football is nah total blown fraud
See how una dey reason. If Quatar fit tell FIFA wetin dem go do, y dem no go tell dem to make dem even qualify 4 grp state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Almiron:
I have soft spot for women, I'll always go easy on you lol. You're troublesome I sabi you very well lol....

Argentina will win this world cup

Quote me any time

I'm done here
Adiós
Bonjour, Argentina ll lose to France. I ll finish my projects and make sure I watch the final.
Aurevior
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Knew what cheesy.

I nor want CR7 and Messi to smell that trophy grin

Morocco or France for the win. There is nothing even spectacular about the Argentine side

Ohhh. You're an all-round h8er. grin

I thought you're pro-Pendu ni.

I can take you spreading the nonchalance vibe across board.

Anyhow anyhow sha, Messi has put to the grave the GOAT "debate".

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Erazetriumphant: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
kals4luv990:
at 35years Ronaldo was the Highest goal scorer in Seria A

Messi won his 7th Ballon D’or around that age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by DissTroy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
DissTr.oy, I hope you're seeing our King doing what he knows how to do best... cheesy

From Argentina to Austria, from South Africa to South Korea, Leo reigneth.
In the footballing Bible, it was foretold that the Messiah would come and whoever beliveth in him shall enjoy footballing glory.
And his name shall be Messi. Lionel Messi.

The Football Scriptures have been fulfilled!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by SenatePresdo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
kals4luv990:
at 35years Ronaldo was the Highest goal scorer in Seria A
Has Ronaldo ever collected a wooden medal in the world Cup?

The distance between Messi and Ronaldo is like from Lagos use leg trek go Borno state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by xperiencelove(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Croatia won just one match (again Canada) in Qatar 2022 outrightly in 90mins. I hope they play better in third place else they will be beaten.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by iezeiyida(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Messi, one goal and one assist again cheesy

This guy is can't cease to contribute his genius in each game - the real, undisputed GOAT. A footballer that is remarkable and complete, all round. Wishing him best of luck to win the World Cup trophy in Qatar because he truly deserve it.. If not because he choose his country over Spain that gave him undeniable offer, he'd be a winner of the trophy since 2010

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by MrBroke(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please France beat Morocco tomorrow cause Morocco will be a tougher test than you guys cause they have the same zeal as Argentina and the are rock solid but you guys (France) will be a motivation and a perfect revenge for Argentina and Messi and that will shut the mouth of blind people with eyes. Some people will see 3 and still call it 5. Try and be honest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Greenscientist: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:

So are you trying to say that FIFA paid the entire Croatian defence and attack to play weak and slow for Argentina to win ??

Sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by mayor1814: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gwan2:

Bro, there’s a lesson in life about this pictures you need to learn….No man born of a woman is an island or independent. When you are humble or atleast people perceive you as being humble and modest without much controversy around you…nature will force people to like you and be part of your course, nature itself will be very bias towards you.

On the other hand, if you are arrogant or people perceive you as being arrogant and bask yourself in self aggrandisement, nature will fight you and force people to fight you either directly or indirectly….example of this is CR7..He downplayed everyone all for self-glory. Do you think is a coincidence that Ten Hag was benching him and Portugal coach benched him as well??…..see how he is ending his career, no decent club interested in signing him, benched at club, benched at National team, retiring without winning the prestigious medal. Yes, he is rich but is he fulfilled??

Learn this life lesson and be wise….Season come, season goes….but natural laws are set in stones

This is one of d best comments I have ever seen on nairaland. All points made are on point.

Man utd coach and Portugal coach cannot be wrong at the same time plus all top clubs rejecting him cannot be wrong at the same time. Napoli, Atletico Madrid, Beyer Munich etc all made official statements saying they don't want him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Peacecore: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tobijays:
end of it all. It is clearly shown already I no dy reply any mentions!
No, come dey argue with again grin grin angry
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Madups(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Person go type non sense come post. After very few minuites you go see likes. You go then begin to imagine whether na alt accounts dey drop this likes. you no go know say some people dey reason in a very daft way. Especially for this sports section sha.
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by JasonScoolari: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
DissTroy:

From Argentina to Austria, from South Africa to South Korea, Leo reigneth.
In the footballing Bible, it was foretold that the Messiah would come and whoever beliveth in him shall enjoying footballing glory.
And his name shall be Messi. Lionel Messi.

The Football Scriptures have been fulfilled!
My Football Archbishop, I will share the testimony of the Messiah greatness on Sunday.

For a moment, we thought a town hall different from Balabloo bloo blu bulaba Croatia will cause an upset, but His Excellency, Lionel Obi Messi, DissTroy every useless threat posed by the weak All Progressive Croatia team.

God bless Lionel Obi Messi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by Oluwasheyijossy: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Messi for the cup cool

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by blueAgent(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kajaard:

This Argentina team I am seeing right now will be smoked by the French team in the finals.

Know this early and have peace cool
Cry more shocked shocked shocked
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gwan2:

Yes, everyone cannot be humble...so choose the side of the spectrum you will like to be placed. You completely ,missed the point of the writer if all you deduced was that CR7 was benched because of his arrogance. Decent club means top tier clubs. Please don't ask me what top tier clubs means.

I'm not hating,,but I see beyond the rivalry of both players that has span over a decade and drawn some life lesson out of it which I shared.
I am not relevant to the discussion and what side of the spectrum I want to be placed is totally tangential.
The implied message was he was benched for arrogance or broadly attitude
The question is why he was not benched at Juve, Madrid or Man U in his first incarnation or even the Same Portugal in the past? He was benched because his performance has dropped
How many Top Tier clubs sign 37 year old strikers? That is not peculiar to Ronaldo . Where were Zidane, Pele or Maradona at his age. The clubs are businesses and that is a business decision.
Your reasoning about so called life lessons is not logical/ He is human and not perfect but on balance his career has been exemplary and full of positive life lessons of hardwork and dedication
Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by MuMuOnBail: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
na wa oooo

I done read comment here till I done the doze off.

Dear Messi fans.

Let's leave here for those Portuguese fan boys to wail with frustration, as we all retreat to our various bed's and sleep happily after f*cking our wife, girlfriend or side-chic.

We have a final by Sunday on the 18th of the 22 Century before Christmas, to support our beloved GOAT, so don't waste your strength here arguing with those Pained and jealous Pendu Fan boys.

Save the energy for the final whistle when Argentina wins.

Goodnight Intelligent people (Messi-Fans).

Yours beloved
MuMuOnBail

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.