Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? (865 Views)

"Girls Are Now Selling Their Eggs To Buy Human Hair In Warri" Lady Says (video) / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by fineboynl(m): 3:36am On Dec 10, 2022
How much can one get a small guest house hotel in warri? Planning on a one week vacation to warri. To move around town and study if the town has is worth relocating to.

I have been thinking of relocating to warri. I have been there several times though in the past.

How much is the least amount for hotel or guesthouse per day.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Ganjafama(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
fineboynl:
How much can one get a small guest house hotel in warri? Planning on a one week vacation to warri. To move around town and study if the town has is worth relocating to.

I have been thinking of relocating to warri. I have been there several times though in the past.

How much is the least amount for hotel or guesthouse per day.
It varies. The cheapest you can get is N5000 and that is for all these roadside guest House with bedbugs everywhere. For quality, the cheapest is N10,000. I lived in Warri for 22 years, if you are thinking of relocating to Warri you have to consider so many things. First of all, what do you do for a living? Do you have kids? Where are you based for now? Answer all these and I will advise you rightly.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari, come and help this OP out.

I am sure you know a lot of places.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by JasonScoolari: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
JasonSco..olari, come and help this OP out.

I am sure you know a lot of places.
Wilco hotel at Enerhen road will be cool.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Wilco hotel at Enerhen road will be cool.

cc: fineboynl
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by fineboynl(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cc: fineboynl
are you in warri?
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
fineboynl:
are you in warri?

Why? grin
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by fineboynl(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ganjafama:
It varies. The cheapest you can get is N5000 and that is for all these roadside guest House with bedbugs everywhere. For quality, the cheapest is N10,000. I lived in Warri for 22 years, if you are thinking of relocating to Warri you have to consider so many things. First of all, what do you do for a living? Do you have kids? Where are you based for now? Answer all these and I will advise you rightly.

from enugu. I wasted money in several investment here. The last one was a boutique with barbing. It frustrated me men. I have been looking for a new shop at another location but couldn’t find a better location and the once i saw expensive it will be as if you are working for landlord.

I’m thinking about relocating but first to go first observe and the town properly. Mind you i’m from Edo
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by henrimoto(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
... Thinking of relocation, also check out ASABA.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Aurelius1(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2022
fineboynl:

You are good to go. Warri is more or less a business city with Keke everywhere. Gone are the days when a graduate would relocate to Warri with the intention of landing an oil company job. All the companies have relocated to PH because of youth wahala. Operating a business and driving a Keke are the two major occupation in Warri. Accommodation is a little bit on the high side but Its still affordable. You can come and spend like a week touring the city before making up your mind.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Ganjafama(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aurelius1:
You are good to go. Warri is more or less a business city with Keke everywhere. Gone are the days when a graduate would relocate to Warri with the intention of landing an oil company job. All the companies have relocated to PH because of youth wahala. Operating a business and driving a Keke are the two major occupation in Warri. Accommodation is a little bit on the high side but Its still affordable. You can come and spend like a week touring the city before making up your mind.
Correct.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by fineboynl(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aurelius1:
what about asaba? Asaba an warri which is better?
Re: How Much Can One Get A Small Guest House Hotel In Warri? by Aurelius1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
fineboynl:
what about asaba? Asaba an warri which is better?
Asaba definitely, because of government presence and politicians who throw money around.

(1) (Reply)

Take It / Post Your Slangs Here / Re: Beware Of The New Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.