Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa (35305 Views)

APC Crisis: Party Chieftain Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa [VIDEO] / APC Crisis: Party Chieftain Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by wink2015(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
2023 ELECTION YEAR IN NIGERIA is indeed an interesting year.

All to have a grab of our collective commonwealth for themselves and their family members including friends and mules.
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by arantess: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
daygee12:

But e no shock u when IPOB ordered Monday sit at home
stay on topic, dolt
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Mrmb: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
E go shock them

Structureless you say?
A team that got to the last world cup final?

You need cold zobo to calm your overheating brain.....
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Mrmb:

Structureless you say?
A team that got to the last world cup final?

You need cold zobo to calm your overheating brain.....

How many world cups and European championship trophies does Croatia have?

Brazil has 5 world cups and 8 Copa America trophies.

Croatia has 0 world cup and 0 European trophy.

That's the structure and experience I am talking about.
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Olaolex: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Very good! Tinubu is next.

Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing
Enemy of peace indeed
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Enemy of peace indeed
I love vawulence, I hate peace
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Agapeunit(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
nazicartel:
They are always going naked nah. It's not a new thing. It's just an APC affair
looool! Na true oo, They n unclothedness are 5&6 looool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Have you condemned this development in its entirety?

If you haven't, please, I expect you to do so with a crushing force of words.

I am looking up to you henceforth as the person to do so in all matters relating to political insults, thuggery and violence across board.

I am sure you would not mind me tagging you to every of such threads since you love doing that so much, right? Lol.

Are not you becoming a troll like this? You shouldn't have insulted me in the first place since you couldn't handle the clap back. You will heal soon. grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Olaolex: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I love vawulence, I hate peace
Peace is never an option. Vawulence or nothing
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by deeva2: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
E go shock them

Only a mumu that you wud assume that Croatia is structureless when it comes to football..
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
deeva2:

Only a mumu that you wud assume that Croatia is structureless when it comes to football..

Only a Mumu will compare 5x world champions and 8x Copa American champions to Zero world cup trophy and Zero European championship trophy.
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
maasoap:
Are not you becoming a troll like this? You shouldn't have insulted me in the first place since you couldn't handle the clap back. You will heal soon. grin grin grin

Lmao.

You think this is about the 'insult'? An insult I couldn't handle? Pray tell, are you the first person to insult me online? Or you're the first troublemaker who hides his hands I'll be coming after?

Ask the stupeed sc***** iLegendd how far. grin

You've not seen anything.

Evil-minded hypocrite oshi from an ******** family.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by irunoko(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
[code][/code]
yomi961:
The devilish party strikes again.
It is our patriotic duty as Nigerians to send the APC parking and confined to the dustbin of history, if not APC will kill us all with their demonic Muslim Muslim agenda.
the stripping him naked was well deserved and thank God he's a man if not some fools Will be saying they're perverts,they want to touch her breasts and her buttocks
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Peace is never an option. Vawulence or nothing
yauwa! Give me hi five
Re: Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa by Exceed15: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Party of shame. Tueeh God forbid bad thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Security Experts Reject Pantami’s Plea Over Pro-Taliban, Al-qaeda Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.