Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) (1427 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2022
UK based Nigerian man calls the Energy company to cut off his electricity or give him electricity for only 2 hours daily as it is done in Nigeria because of the extremely high bills given to him shocked cheesy

Take a listen! Them wan kpuff baba with bills cheesy cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl-0TAcpoO0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The end part is so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaDewM3Y1u0

2 Shares

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by Olaolex: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na Niaja mentality this one carry go UK. My country people ehn... I hail thee o.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by obyrich(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Baba enjoy. grin
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by Waterlilly: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
this guy dey para...
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Waterlilly:
this guy dey para...

cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by StormpyBee: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
angry
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by nedu666: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Really. I don't know the kind of meter he has. The one i hve in Scotland is a key which u use to buy credit. If u don't buy light na darkness get u. He should contact his provider to switch to prepaid. As for gas he should look for insulated flat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
nedu666:
Really. I don't know the kind of meter he has. The one i hve in Scotland is a key which u use to buy credit. If u don't buy light na darkness get u. He should contact his provider to switch to prepaid. As for gas he should look for insulated flat

Nice
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
baba don tire oooo
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by Nostring: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol.. oyinbo go dey spoil your life like dis , dey squeeze every form of juice fr body still go dey do na for your own safety grin , we care about u cheesy
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by GeneralPula: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Fake
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by Natbrowny: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Olaolex:
Na Niaja mentality this one carry go UK. My country people ehn... I hail thee o.

U cant remove Nigeria from a Nigerian. If u like relocate go Sweden. Nigerians must still show some behaviours worthy of a project topic.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by backnbeta(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
He's a lousy mofo and a local fowl...he ended up rubbishing himself and Nigeria, all because he's trying to convince his friends and brothers not to japa from Nigeria! Go back to naija, to the 2 hours electricity system that you so much admire!

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Calls The Energy Company To Cut Off His Electricity (vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. oyinbo go dey spoil your life like dis , dey squeeze every form of juice fr body still go dey do na for your own safety grin , we care about u cheesy

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tears Flow As Enugu Man Killed 3 Days After Receiving UK Visa Is Buried / Pedophilia, Female Enslavement, Child Abuse And Impunity In Nigeria / Breaking: Lautech Female Student Found Dead In Under-g Area, Brain Removed, Armp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.