Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) (25988 Views)

2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

How many policemen and soldiers have been killed by your people at checkpoints? Isn't this another example of how your people keep killing them?

If they come with full force now, you people will say they're attacking alaigbo and start insulting Hausa and Yoruba people online.

Make una continue, body go tell una.
Full force? As in attacking innocent residents? That's actually when you get the complaints.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/04/yoruba-nation-agitators-allegedly-attack-soldiers-in-ogun-cart-away-rifle/

Above wasn't in the SE.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by blueAgent(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Aoeil:
My view :

If Biafra becomes a sovereign state, it won’t take up to 6 months before a civil war breaks out in the entire south east region. I am not stereotypical but truth be told 60% or more of population of Igbo people are wicked. I’m not talking about the normal wickedness of humans , I’m talking about bad-blooded wickedness. The wickedness that makes one kill his child, sibling, parents, relative, neighbor, friend, partner, colleague, stranger, and lastly enemy. I put enemy last because the last person an Igbo man will kill is his real enemy. In fact the highest fear of an Igbo man is his enemy. An Igbo man is afraid of his enemy even after death. The enemy an Igbo man knows is anyone that doesn’t agree with him. The worst people in this country is not Fulani it’s Igbo tribe, like I said not all Igbos but more than 50% of the population.
These people can hardly have a family meeting without quarrel, same with kinsmen meeting, town hall meeting, state meeting, even those outside Nigeria, u can never bring together 5 Igbo people in an accord, they must fight. If there’s nothing to fight for they will start fighting who will be the chairman of the 5 people , before you know it they will start killing each other. ……..

……….. to be continued

Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by ekhai(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
AFTER THEY HAVE INCAPACITATED THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO PROTECT YOU IN THE SOUTH EAST. YOU GUYS SHOULD DISOWN THIS ESN AND GO AFTER THEM. YOUR SUPPORT FOR THEM WILL SPELL DOOM FOR YOU IN THE VERY SHORT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Litmus: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Problem with insecurity in Nigeria is lack of organisation. Lack of organisation is why Nigeria has ineffective police, insecure borders, and inability to have that Simone of a fella, living in Iceland or wherever, arrested and extradited to Nigeria.

No society in the world can eradicate malcontent, criminality, violence etc they can only tolerably manage them. Inadequate security industry leaves plenty of spaces for occupation by antisocial bag of deplorables in any one society.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Ekrenji: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2022
This is getting out of hand
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by deeva2: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2022
How many mosques did Buhari campaign in before we branded him as having an Islamic agenda? Not even one. But, some Christians are celebrating Peter Obi for saying “Church take back your country”. What would you say if Tinubu says “mosque take back your country”?

Reno

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is how Tinubu lost the election and the support of Nigerians. Ntooo

grin

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria come 2023.

No leflendum, no erection in South east

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by AsomughaChuks05: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Insecurity and and anarchy are gradually turning Enugu to a cesspit. That's why no one is going there to invest anymore.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Living in the east is not safe anymore.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Tkbabs: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is how Tinubu lost the election and the support of Nigerians. Ntooo

I can see that you are a big fool. Instead of you to condemned the insanity of your IPOB members, you are blaming it on someone who is far away in London enjoying himself....�

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by joepepsy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just wanted to reply thesame,very dumb.
Patriotsleague:

So you people are now copying Almajiris grin

Very dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Would anything good come from the east?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Edusouls(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The dumbest tribe in Nigeria is igbo tribe! You keep killing your own people and you think you are affecting one goro eater sitting in aso rock.

What a weak way to go about freedom!
naturally the tribe lacks common sense, is inborn in them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Litmus: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leave banks inadequately protected, someone, somewhere in that society will form a gang that will attempt to rob that bank. No point in blaming unemployment, race, genda, religion or porverty for the gang's motivation when it is well understood by everyone that human beings are Utility Maximizers. Sighting unemployment, race, genda, ethnicity, porverty etc as reason for the bank robbery is only finally useful to the bank robbers in the form of excuses.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Picardor2: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
KingKO22:
Unknown Gun men or Pandora Obituary boys ?

The monster created by Nyamirin in consuming them.

Sit at home for 30 days or face untimely death by Simon Ekpa grin

Try talk like person wey get small sense. U think everything na politics. Sometimes I begin to think that Nigerian govt is using Ekpa to destabilize the southeast otherwise tell me why they can't pick that slowpoke in Finland.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Vawulence everywhere

Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Igbojew: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The dumbest tribe in Nigeria is igbo tribe! You keep killing your own people and you think you are affecting one goro eater sitting in aso rock.

Don't cry for me Argentina(Don't cry for Igbo BUSHHUNTER).............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Chucks1989(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okealaaye:
Somebody tell me if you can - why should Peter Obi be voted for in the face of these unreasonable killings? If you don't have peace in your own home, who'll give you the permission to help bring peace to his home? Let Peter return home to help his kinsmen and stop chasing after grasshoppers whilst his thatched-roof homestead is on fire. It is the unthinking sword that tears its scabbard to shreds.

Look at this fool, when Buhari was voted as there peace in the north?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Chucks1989(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okealaaye:
Somebody tell me if you can - why should Peter Obi be voted for in the face of these unreasonable killings? If you don't have peace in your own home, who'll give you the permission to help bring peace to his home? Let Peter return home to help his kinsmen and stop chasing after grasshoppers whilst his thatched-roof homestead is on fire. It is the unthinking sword that tears its scabbard to shreds.

Look at this fool, when Buhari was voted was there peace in the north?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Edusouls(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
It’s overblown, Enugu is quite peaceful
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Igbojew: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
KingKO22:
Unknown Gun men or Pandora Obituary boys ?

The monster created by Nyamirin in consuming them.

Sit at home for 30 days or face untimely death by Simon Ekpa grin
So they are no more Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa boys? You Igbo haters have not seen anything..........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Jsucre(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Make una respect na brother Obi nah. Sey na like this LP go win? Sober
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Kuntakinte7: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
The guy said HE NEARLY ESCAPET. Where is he now? Hope he is safe
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Simplythebest: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Before Buhari came into power did u hear anything about insecurity in the region it means thats the only achievement done by Buhari for the region and u are supporting evil and bad thing. You didn't see me mention south east governors abi. Hatred have affected u alot.
Neddstark:

Now you are blaming Buhari. I trust my sai baba, if una like burn una region to the ground in the name of Biafra. Na una sabi.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by pachigo001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okealaaye:
why will atiku be voted for in the face of unreasonable killings by Fulanis I wonder why some Nigerians no just get sense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by nedekid: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
If government cannot deal with these miscreants, why not allow people bear arms to defend themselves?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by pachigo001(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why are afonjas wailing more than the easterners So afonjas loves igbos like this grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Blaze14k: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Werey keep deceiving yourself.
You can’t hold your economy in your region, but you can do aproko all the way to the west to ‘hold’ their economy.
Mad animal.
Foolish he goat.
Mtcheew.

Na only insult u sabi go all the big markets in lagos and tell me who is there.. lazy, very loud, and corny ppl. Let seaport come to Anambra let see if we won't leave u and ur werey papa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Chekwume16(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Other tribes are selflessly supporting obi to win this election and these dumb ipob warriors are busy spoiling the whole thing. How stupid can some people really be

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by tnerro1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa sha, don’t we have CIA or KGB like officers to hit that simon idiot where he is making trouble

If I be president, I go cancel mudafvckers sharp sharp
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by RestructureNig3: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:

This Yoruba skull minner are always quick to show their hatred against Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.