Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) (25991 Views)

2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Simplythebest: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Frustration lol not everyone is Agbero or thug like u. I know ur type
Igboslayer:
Nobody can solve your problem....take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Simplythebest: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
We will blame him for making u guys Agbero and thugs
Neddstark:

All these baby trade practitioners. Una go soon blame Sai baba if una preek no stand. Kwantinue.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Simonekpentaekp: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Simon ekpa is recruiting cultists to disablize the entire South East as he was contracted by the Nigerian politicians to do,but he'll live to regret it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Neddstark: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Simplythebest:
We will blame him for making u guys Agbero and thugs

Better thugs that harass transporters than beasts that cannibalize on brothers of their own tribe.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol dumbest he said.. who are the ppl holding lagos economy?

Will you shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth up,fool ? Which Lagos economy are you idiots holding with your 2×2 trading stores ? Mumu,why don't you take your yeye "economy holding" businesses to your gods forsaken, erosion,ravaged land of criminals in alaigbo or must you live in Lagos ? These illiterates village dwelling fools from that axis of evil will just open their dirty mouths "gbooah" and vomit gibberish !

Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga,etc are not even claiming to hold economy of any place,it is these idiots from alaigbo that keep arriving in droves in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land,with poverty written all over their hunger stricken bodies,who are stupidly claiming to hold one yeye economy ! A quick check on the NSE or NBS site will tell you that Igbo won't be missed if they leave Lagos or any part of the South West.

Omo Igbo,ori e o pe !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Blaze14k: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Will you shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth up,fool ? Which Lagos economy are you idiots holding with your 2×2 trading stores ? Mumu,why don't you take your yeye "economy holding" businesses to your gods forsaken, erosion,ravaged land of criminals in alaigbo or must you live in Lagos ? These illiterates village dwelling fools from that axis of evil will just open their dirty mouths "gbooah" and vomit gibberish !

Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga,etc are not even claiming to hold economy of any place,it is these idiots from alaigbo that keep arriving in droves in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land,with poverty written all over their hunger stricken bodies,who are stupidly claiming to hold one yeye economy ! A quick check on the NSE or NBS site will tell you that Igbo won't be missed if they leave Lagos or any part of the South West.

Omo Igbo,ori e o pe !

See this fool talking about dangote.. have ever patronised dangote in ur life. After typing this rubbish enter yaba market go repair ur fone olodo. Without alaba can u buy those 100w u use at ur house. Lazy and corny people no go find work do
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
pachigo001:
why will atiku be voted for in the face of unreasonable killings by Fulanis I wonder why some Nigerians no just get sense

But Fulani aren't cannibals!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by kcnwaigbo: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
tamdun:

When wike try to teach them lesson in oyigbo,u guys call it genocide,same as lekki where we are yet to identify the victims and their families,so what do u expect the government to do?
Ur state govt can invite the military like wike didi n oyigbo
Wike was killing people at random.He was carrying out ethnic cleansing.Besides the IPOB was yet to become violent as at then.It was after the oyigbo massacre that ESN was formed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by halfcurrent(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Meanwhile the bloody cowards have not been able to confront the Fulani herdsmen that have been killing and kidnapping people within that Enugu region. Only to kill their own people. Idiots..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Simplythebest: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stop smoking weeds
Neddstark:

Better thugs that harass transporters than beasts that cannibalize on brothers of their own tribe.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by perdollar(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
He nearly escaped! Is he writing from the land of the ghost?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by sweetjohn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
sukkot:
nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn these afghaneasterns and violence
So you should know you don't mess with us and go scout free.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by UNDFTD: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Simple sit-at-home for 5 days in order to get your everlasting FREEDOM, people won't listen. Now they have to pay the price with their lives. Go out at your own peril! As they say, "Only a stubborn fly is the one that is buried with the corpse."
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by etrouble: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
obembet:

Please apply your sense small, if you don't have u can buy.

This is sad news not joking matter please

It's good news for Biafrans. This is what they cherish
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by etrouble: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
HazardAwka:
Nigeria should be divided

Is it Nigerians that are killing Biafrans? Isn't it Biafrans killing Biafrans? So, how does Nigeria comes in?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blaze14k:

See this fool talking about dangote.. have ever patronised dangote in ur life. After typing this rubbish enter yaba market go repair ur fone olodo. Without alaba can u buy those 100w u use at ur house. Lazy and corny people no go find work do

Lol,phone repairing skill in this age and time ? And you foolishly think that's what drives the economy of Lagos state ? It's quite obvious from the terribly muddled up sentences you laboured so hard to string together up there that education or lack of it is your problem !

Now,let's even assume that you're smart enough to repair phones,which is good for you considering your obvious lack of education,I now challenge you to take that your phone repairing skill to your tiny enclave of criminals in alaigbo so that the Lagos economy can collapse ! Ode,Alaba this,Alaba that;is Alaba your ape -like father's land ? Ori iya e daru !

How would you not ask anyone whether or not they have patronised Dangote before when your primitive igbotic mentality of "I better pass my neighbour" is intact ! I'm a properly brought up Yoruba man,we don't brag about little things that freak you lots in your various villages in alaigbo ! Your world view begins and ends with money and how much of it you have in comparison to the next man,such a shallow and worthless mentality ! Believe it or not,and without being immodest,I can feed you and your Oga in Alaba,plus taking care of all your financial obligations for two straight years without being under any pressure. You dey mad,you think everybody is your mate here ?

Oponu,holding the economy of another man's land while his own land is backward,dry and totally unlivable ! Omo irankiran like you,it's just a matter of time;you criminals will be shown the way back to your erosion ravaged land of cannibals you all animals belong to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Blaze14k: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,phone repairing skill in this age and time ? And you foolishly think that's what drives the economy of Lagos state ? It's quite obvious from the terribly muddled up sentences you laboured so hard to string together up there that education or lack of it is your problem !

Now,let's even assume that you're smart enough to repair phones,which is good for you considering your obvious lack of education,I now challenge you to take that your phone repairing skill to your tiny enclave of criminals in alaigbo so that the Lagos economy can collapse ! Ode,Alaba this,Alaba that;is Alaba your ape -like father's land ? Ori iya e daru !

How would you not ask anyone whether or not they have patronised Dangote before when your primitive igbotic mentality of "I better pass my neighbour" is intact ! I'm a properly brought up Yoruba man,we don't brag about little things that freak you lots in your various villages in alaigbo ! Your world view begins and ends with money and how much of it you have in comparison to the next man,such a shallow and worthless mentality ! Believe it or not,and without being immodest,I can feed you and your Oga in Alaba,plus taking care of all your financial obligations for two straight years without being under any pressure. You dey mad,you think everybody is your mate here ?

Oponu,holding the economy of another man's land while his own land is backward,dry and totally unlivable ! Omo irankiran like you,it's just a matter of time;you criminals will be shown the way back to your erosion ravaged land of cannibals you all animals belong to.

Oga u r typical sadies. Go drink ogogoro and sleep werey
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The dumbest tribe in Nigeria is igbo tribe! You keep killing your own people and you think you are affecting one goro eater sitting in aso rock.

What a weak way to go about freedom!
A clear enemy killing me and looking for me by all means to kill me is same person you refer to as my own? May such be your potion up to your next generation. Say Amen if you're sincere to yourself.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Bfly: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
If people could be oppressed because they are nonviolent, then where is the civilization in Nigeria?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Neddstark: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Simplythebest:
Stop smoking weeds

I don't. Question is did IPOB cannibalize on policemen they captured or not?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Igboslayer: 1:08am On Dec 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
Frustration lol not everyone is Agbero or thug like u. I know ur type
Oloriburuku omo ale they disguise like better person.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by sukkot: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2022
sweetjohn:
So you should know you don't mess with us and go scout free.
scout free ? cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The dumbest tribe in Nigeria is igbo tribe! You keep killing your own people and you think you are affecting one goro eater sitting in aso rock.

What a weak way to go about freedom!
And the most stupid tribe is yours.You keep exhibiting hatred, bitterness, always capitalising on every slight chance to cast aspersions on Igbos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by Suunnn(f): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) by sammyuche(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Why bringing this December news to FP . To what purpose.God will judge you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.