Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara (16033 Views)

Umar Ardo: Atiku May Be Expelled From PDP If He Tries To Contest Again / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Goodman247: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonsense failed country
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by ruffDiamond: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
E go reach dem Foo sure undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Daniego(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mumu stop bringing terrorism to South Nigeria, abi your papa na fulani?

Rabidly gene Ipobian.

Idiotic slowpoke spotted. Once you are progressive,they will tag you Ipob. Obi will stop all this rubbish .
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Biggeststar01: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bandits-abduct-zamfara-lawmakers-wife-children/%3famp

Northerners are doing themselves....it doesn't concern us...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Daniego(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
nedu666:

200 people were killed in zamfara. Everywhere quiet
89 people were killed in kebbi. Everywhere quiet
One bus conveying vegetables was burnt in enugu during sit at home. There was 11 threads on nairaland.
Ugwu is more important than 1million northerner

Don't mind them. Down south all lives matter but up north buhari APC matters . Once you talk against the two calamity'(s) it will make news in a flash
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by FireUpNow(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
I truly feel for his family but on a serious note ask this man the security situation of this country he will surely say Buhari is the best person to handle the situation but here he is faced with a bigger issue
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by E2000: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why was two neighbors kidnapped too. Those neighbors much be professional Amebos physically and in spirit.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Tradman: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
RZArecta:
Where are those agbadorian îmbeciles shouting refugees should go back to their villages ? The problem with cowards like DeepThroater is that their bravado has a very short limit, they know where their power starts and ends and it usually ends at their flat noses. Why haven't they made fun of the crises in the North ? Dem no born dem well to say pim. Useless entities cool
no group has endorsed tinubu
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This cannot get beyond 2 pages.
Abokki lives do not matter.

Op
Add small Igbo to the heading so that the Monsurudeen crew can give this news the publicity it deserves.

The current president is Aboki. Aboki has ruled Nigeria for 48 years out of 62. You still blame other ethnic groups in the South for not feeling sorry for your collective failure. The sooner Aboki admits that modern governance is beyond them, the better.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by goshen26: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Awolowo said it as prophesy...

"The children of the poor you refuse to train will not allow your trained children to rest"

They were deceiving the children of the poor to go to religy school morning and night, while their children attend King's College in Lagos. They want the terrain (leading the poor people) to continue, giving them food pour in the tray. Now those children are grown up disturbing everyone.

As much as knowledge of God is good, but western education is also good, so no one will deceive you with sweet words. Let your children go to Western Education facility in the morning while they go to religious School in the evening.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by UNDFTD: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is the type of condition LIEGERIANS are living under but M0R0NS on this platform are NOT concerned about it. They are more worried about the sit-at-home order by the leadership of IPOB in order to prepare Biafrans for their liberation starting in 2023. Are you fools NOT ashamed of your selves?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Sardauna24(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Nice, let him call Allah to come and rescue him, same thing they tell nigerians. That nigeria is in God'd hands. grin
Nonsense mind what you say in Public. Surely Allahu Akbar the Almighty will Rescue Them all in Healthy Condition....Be informed that we are going to Arrest you sooner Rather than later......
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by AminuRano87(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When you ask the useless Lawmaker to give you his assessment on Major Gen. M. Buhari's security scorecard, he will tell you that Bandits and BH boys have been technically defeated....

Their hypocrisy and blind eyes to the truth is haunting them and members of their immediate family.

Let him go and release his wife, I don't have pity for fools and stupid politicians.

He is a PDP member my friend.
Not every northern politician is APC or Buhari suppoerter, there are opposition members. It is not tribal as you think.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sardauna24:
Nonsense mind what you say in Public. Surely Allahu Akbar the Almighty will Rescue Them all in Healthy Condition....Be informed that we are going to Arrest you sooner Rather than later......
You need to go find the kidnappers and arrest them first they are the criminals if you really cares that much grin your priorities are clearly misplaced,
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Sardauna24(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
You need to go find the kidnappers and arrest them first they are the criminals if you really cares that much grin your priorities are clearly misplaced,
Ok keep on exposing your high level of stupidity you will be surely and properly dealt with accordingly..This is Hate Speech we will charge you for hate speech...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by henrydav: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Evil that men do live with them. Evil they created is hurting them
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by henrydav: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=DeepThroater post=119049190]

What's my business with the north ?

I don't share a common border with them so if them like they can kill themselves .

My only concern is you Zionist louts who have decided to set fire and shit allover your osuland as a pretext to migrate as refugees to the Niger Delta .

Not going to happen.

Parasite leaching Ekwensu heathen Zionist Savage bipedal ape.[/quote
]
Na only one person get all this name?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by henrydav: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'm looking for a day i will hear that Lai Mohammed and his wife and family members have been kidnapped. I will use my last card go give offering in the church
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sardauna24:
Ok keep on exposing your high level of stupidity you will be surely and properly dealt with accordingly..This is Hate Speech we will charge you for hate speech...
Do you even know what hate speech is? you are threatning me on social media, stop wasting your time here go and arrest the kidnappers don't come on here to make unnercersarry threats, if You care, again, go and arrest the kidnappers and charge them first you couldn't even do that instead you come on here to intimidate and threatn me, if you are looking for hate speech read all the comments on this topic from start to finish and fill your boot.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This cannot get beyond 2 pages.
Abokki lives do not matter.

Op
Add small Igbo to the heading so that the Monsurudeen crew can give this news the publicity it deserves.
What da hell is a monsurudeen? grin grin grin grin does that shit even mean anything? Very funny.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Sardauna24(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Do you even know what hate speech is? you are threatning me on social media, stop wasting your time here go and arrest the kidnappers don't come on here to make unnercersarry threats, if You care, again, go and arrest the kidnappers and charge them first you couldn't even do that instead you come on here to intimidate and threatn me, if you are looking for hate speech read all the comments on this topic from start to finish and fill your boot.
So you're telling me how to do my job ni? Continue.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sardauna24:
So you're telling me how to do my job ni? Continue.....
Yes! I am, you come on social media making threats and intimidating people for airing their opinions while the criminal kidnappers are out there kidnapping, yet you still have not arrested the criminals, go and arrest them. This is the problem we have in nigeria, the authorities are going after ordinary innocent nigerians while the criminals are busy commiting crime. You cannot know how to do your so called job if the kidnappers are still out there
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Sardauna24(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
gypsey:
Yes! I am, you come on social media making threats and intimidating people for airing their opinions while the criminal kidnappers are out there kidnapping, yet you still have not arrested the criminals, go and arrest them. This is the problem we have in nigeria, the authorities are going after ordinary innocent nigerians while the criminals are busy commiting crime. You cannot know how to do your so called job if the kidnappers are still out there
When we arrest you, you will repeat all this nonsense...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sardauna24:
When we arrest you, you will repeat all this nonsense...
Go and arrest the kidnappers first
Re: Bandits Kidnap Aminu Ardo Jangebe's Wife & Children In Zamfara by tunchi014(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
RZArecta:
Where are those agbadorian îmbeciles shouting refugees should go back to their villages ? The problem with cowards like DeepThroater is that their bravado has a very short limit, they know where their power starts and ends and it usually ends at their flat noses. Why haven't they made fun of the crises in the North ? Dem no born dem well to say pim. Useless entities cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Governor Abiodun Posts Lawyers To Police Stations To Curb Illegal Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.