Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! (315 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! by Nkanlolaa: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hi everybody, I'm just a humble Christian who wants a better lives for us Christians. I came across this online and thought I should share.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxtGwOVZs5s [/url]

The man speaking in the video is Divinity Bishop The First Kleham Kings Degaya of The Holyghostants World Mission.

Speaking to his members at the 2019 Crossover Serivice in Kaduna, he said "In the year 2020 so many things will be standing still, anybody that moves forward will become automatic celebrity (Did you hear what I said?). Too many human beings will be a casualty; for things to be standing still it will be easy to catch people, it will be easy to destroy people because things will be standing still and a lot of casualties will be too many. So if you're standing still nowhere to run to, nobody to run complain to, you'll just be talking to yourself for nothing and just be angry with yourself and everybody".

What I think:
After watching the video, I sat down to reflect on what the man had said and and compared it to our experience in Nigeria and around the world during the covid pandemic. I mean a lot of people died, people lost family members and friends and colleagues, offices and schools were shut down, there was no income, business was not going on as usual everybody was at home because of fear of dying (that is the standing still he was talking about). But just like he said there were people who blew that time for example companies like tiktok gained a lot of visibility as people were bored at home, zoom a communication software flourished during this time as people were zooming grin grin grin looking for a way to connect with family, friends and new people to the extent some people had dates on zoom grin grin grin. All the nations of the world were confused; nobody had an idea of what to do, it was one of the times where even the governments of the so-called developed countries failed their citizens woefully (which validates where he said there will be nobody to complain to).

My final conclusion:
In all honesty is that this Bishop's was prophecy was absolutely correct while he never said it was covid-19 I believe he knew the was the name was covid-19.

What baffles me is the fact that this video was posted on the 8th of April 2020, that is 2 months after the first case of covid-19 in Nigeria had been confirmed which makes me wonder why these guys waited that long before posting the video. If we have this kind of bishops and pastors in Nigeria I wonder why Nigeria is still in the mess it is
Re: The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nkanlolaa:
My final conclusion:
In all honesty is that this Bishop's was prophecy was absolutely correct while he never said it was covid-19 I believe he knew the was the name was covid-19.

What baffles me is the fact that this video was posted on the 8th of April 2020, that is 2 months after the first case of covid-19 in Nigeria had been confirmed which makes me wonder why these guys waited that long before posting the video. If we have this kind of bishops and pastors in Nigeria I wonder why Nigeria is still in the mess it is
Look, psychics exists even in the world and many of them are indeed able to see the future and all you have but absolutely none of that has to do with Jesus Christ or the Kingdom of God. What you folks don't seem to realize is that Jesus Christ revealed that the prophecies which would be revealed to His followers by the Spirit of Truth, the one one is the Spirit of God, will have give Revelations which pertain to the Kingdom of God - John 16 vs 4 - 15 & John 15 vs 26 - 27. So, these men that fool you lot with what they call prophecies regarding everything else but the Kingdom of God have nothing to do with God or His Kingdom. undecided
Re: The Only Man That Spoke About Covid-19 Before It Happened! by MrPRevailer(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
The globalists leaders comprising Bill Gates and national leaders held a Pandemic response for COVID-19 called Event 201.
A month after, the virus was realeased from Wuhan grade 4 Lab which is opposite a major supermarket.

Here We Go! Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic

Almost 3 years to the day, the same people behind Event 201 just completed a desktop simulation for a new Enterovirus originating near Brazil. The virus has a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affects children.

https://rumble.com/v201c7c-here-we-go-bill-gates-johns-hopkins-and-the-who-just-simulated-another-pand.html

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/2022-catastrophic-contagion/index.html

By
@ChiefNerd on telegram

(1) (Reply)

Before You Call Your Church A House Of God Answer This (muslims Too) / A Drone Was Spotted Surveying A Catholic Church In Ikorodu / Has Rapture Taken Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.