Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki (5107 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by shortIGBOman: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Godspower167:
As reported by 9jagist.ng
At the early hour of today, Saturday 10th December 2022, more than a 180 soldiers where killed in an ambush attack at Abakaliki.
9Jagist , reports that over 180 soldiers enroute Abakaliki along Enugu Abakaliki highway,came under heavy military offensive from a suspected Biafra militia fighters .
An Eyewithness who identified himself as Mr Nworgashi, said " I was at the balcony ,when I heard the sound of several heavy explosions coming from the direction of the main-road, I was disturbed so I decided to climb the third stairs of my tenants apartment so I could take a clearer view of what was happening, then I saw people scampering and running in different directions, I looked at the junction and I saw a long queue of military armoured vehicle's caught-up in flames with several bodies of men in khaki littered on the floor , I was so scared, so I called one of my wives in the market to inform her of what is happening and also adviced her to take shelter at his friends shop until the situation calms down"
Several Attempts to contact the police relation officer, Loveth odah proved abortive.
Meanwhile, a former cordinator Onunwachi dev.council Hon: Stephen Nwangbo ,confirmed the Event and called on the state Government to swift into action to avoid such repeating in future.
A resident of the Area who identified himself as Pastor , condemned the onslaught , he endeared youths to channel their grievances to the government, he also pleaded with the federal Government to handle the pending case of the ipob leader Nnamdi kanu with diplomacy and care .
Military ambulance could be seen evacuating corpses of dead soldiers as at the time of filling this report.

Aba made fake news grin grin

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by SamOchuko: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Godspower167:
At the early hour of today, Saturday 10th December 2022, more than a 180 soldiers where killed in an ambush attack at Abakaliki.
9Jagist , reports that over 180 soldiers enroute Abakaliki along Enugu Abakaliki highway,came under heavy military offensive from a suspected Biafra militia fighters .
An Eyewithness who identified himself as Mr Nworgashi, said " I was at the balcony ,when I heard the sound of several heavy explosions coming from the direction of the main-road, I was disturbed so I decided to climb the third stairs of my tenants apartment so I could take a clearer view of what was happening, then I saw people scampering and running in different directions, I looked at the junction and I saw a long queue of military armoured vehicle's caught-up in flames with several bodies of men in khaki littered on the floor , I was so scared, so I called one of my wives in the market to inform her of what is happening and also adviced her to take shelter at his friends shop until the situation calms down"
Several Attempts to contact the police relation officer, Loveth odah proved abortive.
Meanwhile, a former cordinator Onunwachi dev.council Hon: Stephen Nwangbo ,confirmed the Event and called on the state Government to swift into action to avoid such repeating in future.
A resident of the Area who identified himself as Pastor , condemned the onslaught , he endeared youths to channel their grievances to the government, he also pleaded with the federal Government to handle the pending case of the ipob leader Nnamdi kanu with diplomacy and care .
Military ambulance could be seen evacuating corpses of dead soldiers as at the time of filling this report.

Una go just day spread fake news anyhow, 180 soldiers? Do you know what that mean? 180 soldiers were killed and the city is still standing? Nigeria soldiers go even kill lizard join for the cleansing. Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by FarahAideed: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lies , do you know the military capacity required to kill 180 soldiers ?
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Toratora: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's close to a battalion ooo shocked oga OP fear God as I know this news is fake.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by abiodun172: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Propaganda packaged into fake news.Propaganda packaged into fake news....
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by kerivi6463: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by bdon123(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
FAKE NEWS

Do you know what 180 soldiers mean?

How many of them do we have in Nigeria?
Forgiv his ignorance
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by seborrhic: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why would nland be so full of dunce moderators.
Commonsense should tell anyone that 180 soldiers cannot be killed in a single gun onslaught in Nigeria.
Even Boko Haram with all their arsenal and advanced weapons couldn't kill that number of soldiers in a single swoop,talkless 10 or 20 armed men with ak47 at best.
No one should blame the Op.
Blame the moderator and super mods in charge that can't use commonsense to see total b ullshit from fact.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by manmade(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fake propaganda, enemies of progress, you want to turn the south east to another north east situation, God pass una

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by burp18: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
obyrich:
Over what? Some idiotic fool with free 10mb posts nonsense online and you are calling Buhari out?
what about the so many unprovoked attacks these miscreants have been carrying out in the name of sit at home? Do you know how many people have lost their Iives in the last two weeks to these senseless killings?
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by 118enny: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
[/b][color=#990000] fake news [b][/b][color=#990000] fake news [b]...
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by stamapro(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
184 soldiers killed by civilians turned terrorist, even without proper training, Nigerian soldiers can not be slaughtered in one day in that number, imagine their numbers 184, how many trucks will convey that number, Did they attack the whole trucks 32 trucks the same time? At least 6 in a truck, and they were all helpless to die one after the other without a fight? It must be the whole people in that state that organize the ambush, to have such a victory over armed soldiers, who were battle ready in that number. The news is a gross misrepresentation of reality, as incoherent like the fabricator.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by JOemmy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
All these Yoruba's are begining to sound and look very stupid in their quest to force the drug evil Satan upon Nigerians.

Nigerians are smarter and we know Yoruba antics and this is one of them.

You are point on tinibu have obviously heavily paid lagos/ibadan expressway media as usual to carry out coordinated media attacks on the south east to discredit igbos and peter obi's presidential ambition. This is the same thing he did in 2015 to deceive millions of gullible nigerians the old man just doesnt know any other route to aso rock.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by fadre5(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
All these Yoruba's are begining to sound and look very stupid in their quest to force the drug evil Satan upon Nigerians.

Nigerians are smarter and we know Yoruba antics and this is one of them.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by immanuelsize: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2022
FAKE NEWS.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Peacecore: 3:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Most useless news I have read in NL. Seun should ban d fawl for 184yrs grin
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 11, 2022
This is called foolish fake news. Tinubu's men are not wise. Why play politics with military? Definitely, Nigerian army will issue a disclaimer, Nairaland maybe be fined or queried, you will feel embarrassed and people will mock you, so why spread obvious falsehood? Just because of Nairaland. I advise the op to leave Nairaland and sell his herbal.

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Ekpeitit(m): 3:27am On Dec 11, 2022
If 180 Nigerian soldiers were killed, I don't think any Nzobu Nzobu person would be alive today grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Godspower167:

184 soldiers? But how many gunmen died? 1,184, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Newss!! Peter Mbah To Be Declare Gov Enugu State By 7pm / The Christian Mafia Want Me Out Because I Am Muslim- Bankole / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.