Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki (5091 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Godspower167: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
As reported by 9jagist.ng
At the early hour of today, Saturday 10th December 2022, more than a 180 soldiers where killed in an ambush attack at Abakaliki.
9Jagist , reports that over 180 soldiers enroute Abakaliki along Enugu Abakaliki highway,came under heavy military offensive from a suspected Biafra militia fighters .
An Eyewithness who identified himself as Mr Nworgashi, said " I was at the balcony ,when I heard the sound of several heavy explosions coming from the direction of the main-road, I was disturbed so I decided to climb the third stairs of my tenants apartment so I could take a clearer view of what was happening, then I saw people scampering and running in different directions, I looked at the junction and I saw a long queue of military armoured vehicle's caught-up in flames with several bodies of men in khaki littered on the floor , I was so scared, so I called one of my wives in the market to inform her of what is happening and also adviced her to take shelter at his friends shop until the situation calms down"
Several Attempts to contact the police relation officer, Loveth odah proved abortive.
Meanwhile, a former cordinator Onunwachi dev.council Hon: Stephen Nwangbo ,confirmed the Event and called on the state Government to swift into action to avoid such repeating in future.
A resident of the Area who identified himself as Pastor , condemned the onslaught , he endeared youths to channel their grievances to the government, he also pleaded with the federal Government to handle the pending case of the ipob leader Nnamdi kanu with diplomacy and care .
Military ambulance could be seen evacuating corpses of dead soldiers as at the time of filling this report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by SmartPolician: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
FAKE NEWS

Do you know what 180 soldiers mean?

How many of them do we have in Nigeria?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by burp18: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
bihari is really sluggish. declare a state of emergency already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Useless reporter

19 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Eriokanmi: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
How many be Nigeria Army population shocked? Guy stop the fake news pls .

17 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by DSC7: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmmmm....

Almost 200 galant soldiers gone just like that? shocked...

Omo all these propaganda won't stop SE from coming out en mass to vote during election....

26 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by OJODEL10(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
180 tbis is unbelievable though this their sit at home will lead to some where i pity this country i pity our unity pity the unborn generatio
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
lol these people file report like illiterates

like 184 soldiers wiped out
hahahahaha propaganda taken too far
not even bokoharam with more sophisticated weapons can eliminate a whole 184 soldiers.

Election must hold in the east and Peter Obi must win

14 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by nedu666: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is second time u are posting this news. Like seriously u expect people to believe u

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Elliotwaveforec: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
People dey lie sha!
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why the fake news?
Who is sponsoring this project of lies and public deception directed against Ndigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Maynman: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Propaganda packaged into fake news.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
All these Yoruba's are begining to sound and look very stupid in their quest to force the drug evil Satan upon Nigerians.

Nigerians are smarter and we know Yoruba antics and this is one of them.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ugwuoke347:
Why the fake news?
Who is sponsoring this project of lies and public deception directed against Ndigbo?

Its sponsored by Yoruba's.

Igbo's who are still working for APC should wake up, most Yoruba's don't like and will always fight against your interests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by DeepThroater: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
No this news is fake but if true then SE should prepare their anus

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by DeepThroater: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
All these Yoruba's are begining to sound and look very stupid in their quest to force the drug evil Satan upon Nigerians.

Nigerians are smarter and we know Yoruba antics and this is one of them.

That fake news piece with all the grammatical errors and disjointed accounts can only come from IPOB Publishing unit.

Its as dense as possible for a dense autistic audience
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by mightyhaze: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
U know wetin be 184?

If them give u pebbles u sure say u fit count 184?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by triple996(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
FAKE NEWS
your backyard is burning bt it's propaganda that's your own problem undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
[/b][color=#990000] fake news [b]
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
I dey fear this story! How did they kill 184 soldiers? I doubt if Boko Haram has ever killed half that number in a single attack? How many are these unknown gunmen to have such numerical, arsenal and training advantages that they could surmount such a large number of soldiers at a blow?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Mrkindness: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Godspower167:
At the early hour of today, Saturday 10th December 2022, more than a 180 soldiers where killed in an ambush attack at Abakaliki.
9Jagist , reports that over 180 soldiers enroute Abakaliki along Enugu Abakaliki highway,came under heavy military offensive from a suspected Biafra militia fighters .
An Eyewithness who identified himself as Mr Nworgashi, said " I was at the balcony ,when I heard the sound of several heavy explosions coming from the direction of the main-road, I was disturbed so I decided to climb the third stairs of my tenants apartment so I could take a clearer view of what was happening, then I saw people scampering and running in different directions, I looked at the junction and I saw a long queue of military armoured vehicle's caught-up in flames with several bodies of men in khaki littered on the floor , I was so scared, so I called one of my wives in the market to inform her of what is happening and also adviced her to take shelter at his friends shop until the situation calms down"
Several Attempts to contact the police relation officer, Loveth odah proved abortive.
Meanwhile, a former cordinator Onunwachi dev.council Hon: Stephen Nwangbo ,confirmed the Event and called on the state Government to swift into action to avoid such repeating in future.
A resident of the Area who identified himself as Pastor , condemned the onslaught , he endeared youths to channel their grievances to the government, he also pleaded with the federal Government to handle the pending case of the ipob leader Nnamdi kanu with diplomacy and care .
Military ambulance could be seen evacuating corpses of dead soldiers as at the time of filling this report.
who ever that is behind this Monika, we will track you down and you most face the law. Do you know the meaning of 180 service Men ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by nazicartel(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
@mydd44 abi wetin them deh call you. Delete this rubbish fake news. 100+ soldiers as per say na war you deh fight nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by tuborme: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fake news
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by TheGreatIYANU: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by coputa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
In the 2023 elections,there will be voters apathy in the east,and this will be a big minus fo Peter Obi.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Allison012: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Even russia that is invading, destroying and slaughtering ukrainian soldiers have not succeded in killing 184 soldiers in a single attack.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by obyrich(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
burp18:
bihari is really sluggish. declare a state of emergency already.
Over what? Some idiotic fool with free 10mb posts nonsense online and you are calling Buhari out?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by asanausana91: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Godspower167:
and you can not even snap the the ambulance?
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by PrettyBolu(f): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Propaganda at its fullest. What manner of trash is this. From the balcony that you climbed, you counted the 180 bodies?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Wickedfacts: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Obidient Igbos are really stupid. This is the nsogbu politics Soludo warned them about.
Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Not only 180 but 5000. Rubbish news

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by juman(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hiss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Appeals To Politicians And Voters To Be Peaceful / Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.