Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 (322 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Breaking.....rare Pic From Tinubu Massive Rally In Enugu / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 by dynicks(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Below is the link to recent findings as to How Lagos state existed pre 1999 before H.E Bola Ahmed Tinubu took over power...

https://www.nairaland.com/7470218/old-picture-third-mainland-bridge
Re: Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 by gozmok1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
even in 1960 Lagos beats all these states hands down..

Tinubu, the man Batist are saying he's going to turn every state in Nigeria to be like Lagos.

I wonder if he's going to create a seaport, airport, add millions of population to every state in Nigeria and tax them for breathing, and mandate every conglomerate to erect offices in all states in Nigeria and pay tax there.

If he's not going to do that then, that's a scam

Please Tinubu supporters Tell me how Tinubu will make every state in Nigeria like Lagos as president, please help me understand...

1 Like

Re: Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 by Belteshazzar1: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 by muykem: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu administration is s turning point in lagos state. IPOB members don’t have mental capacity to comprehend this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking...Rare Documentary And Discoveries As To How Lagos Was PRE-1999 by Ifearnoevil: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
gozmok1:
even in 1960 Lagos beats all these states hands down..

Tinubu, the man Batist are saying he's going to turn every state in Nigeria to be like Lagos.

I wonder if he's going to create a seaport, airport, add millions of population to every state in Nigeria and tax them for breathing, and mandate every conglomerate to erect offices in all states in Nigeria and pay tax there.

If he's not going to do that then, that's a scam

Please Tinubu supporters Tell me how Tinubu will make every state in Nigeria like Lagos as president, please help me understand...

You dey mind them.
First he has to move the federal capital to every state,then compel Shell, Chevron, Total,Exxon and other IOCs,banks, foreign missions,then all the UAC,leventist of old,etc to relocate to those states.
I wonder how some one will lie and and knows that his lieing and still believe his own lies.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: How I Will Resolve IPOB Agitations If Elected President - Atiku / 2023: ‘politicians Buying Pvcs From Voters,’ INEC Alleges / Why We Can’t Sell Fuel At N170 Per Litre – Independent Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.