Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" (45899 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by goshen26: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
I am just pained that he's somewhere enjoying the security of the place while sending insecurity home.

Igbo, this guy should be taken as common enemy please.

Biafra will come naturally, not this way. A day is coming that everyone that belong to this marriage will be tired of it and we will separate without wahala. It shows that our ideology as people merged into this marriage is not the same.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by pquaver(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
nakaman:
am Igbo , but I must say this guy is losing his relevance

You must enjoy him.. Or are we no longer saboteurs? Did we not sound it early.. But you guys thought you are doing Buhari. Buhari received visitor today in Daura, but you and I are contemplating if we will go for Xmas and be safe..

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
BATstard sleep for now.
The lecture will resume when the heroin don clear.
I'm not a motorpark university graduate.And we don't enlist idiots into the OBIdient movement.

See this bastatd of a thousand fathers conceived in a Lagos slum brothel.

If you like dress in a suit, you still an OSU filthy pig

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Memeni(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu will pay dearly for this at the polls come 2023.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by sammirano: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igbos will have to spend Christmas in Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Memeni(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

He's better than u...Amala gutter drinker grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
franchasng:
Peter Obi has no power or influence to stop what's happening in Southeast.

Biafra secession is bigger than any Igbo man.

But then, Simon Ekpa is working for Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Hopeless Uzodimma.

But I just pity Simon Ekpa because he is a complete outcast now in Igbo land. He can never step his foot on Igbo soil till he dies, if he dares, he will understand the kind treatment Ojukwu gave to Biafra saboteurs during the 1967 Biafra Nigeria Civil war.

Simon Ekpa is living on a borrowed life and he better live and die in Finland because what will befall him if he dares enter Southeast can only be imagined

You are a fool

No other pleasant way to say it other than a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by DeepThroater: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Memeni:

He's better than u...Amala gutter drinker grin grin grin

Cannibal

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Decent09(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
MandelaLives:
"This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" - Aisha Yesufu Taunts Simon Ekpa As Nigerians React.

This Aisha Yesufu is truly a vawulence queen. See how she just described Mr. Simon Ekpa, thinking his brain is as dead as cotton.

News source: https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1601593650089144320?t=0hOasrFb5oe2PHTUkOxYDQ&s=19

And you 2, may be una no dey check history.

LET OBI COME AND CONDEMN THEIR ACTIVITIES, IF NOT HE IS PART OF THEM.

Madam Open Your Ears oo, You Guys Are Taking This Country To Extinction oo, Those who has ears should hear me.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Decent09(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are a fool

No other pleasant way to say it other than a big fool

You Can Easily Spotted Them, Make Una Hear Oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by LegacyB: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Am glad my brothers from the southeast are denouncing this blood sulking Simon Ekpe. His days are numbered.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by FuckOsuPigs: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thortp:
...Cotton, dipped in palm oil

You don't get the drift. The cotton is likened to his brains. She is not referring to his hearing ability.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by derecho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kikikiki.. This brand of heroin different o.E no go better for Tinubu o.

See as he has finished the only hope a shameless w.hore.

After all, no be you send your mama ashewo work.I honestly pity your condition.

But how is that your younger brother fathered by OluERAN? I hope he hasn't taken to heroin like you?
DeepThroater:

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by ozo13(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
nakaman:
but are u sure after election he will not regain it back
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by obuneme: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

Look, I don't care about Tinubu but this is what I know:

1. Tomorrow being Sunday, IPOB Zio Terrorists will move on to any of the remaining 3 Igbo states and kill churchgoers on their way to church or during service.

2. This is certain. You can blame Fulani and DSS but since Friday, Igbo states of IMO and Enugu have been targeted to force the order. Its only natural to see that the next terror stage will be in either Abia , Anambra or Ebonyi .

3. I am predicting a major massacre involving Church goers in Anambra since that heathen state is now predominantly antichristian Voodoo and Jewish worshippers

4. By Monday it will extend to Abia. Why Abia because they will want to strike fear into the commercial city of Aba who have recorded losses from shoppers from outside the state may have rightly shelved their plans to go to Aba main market.

5. Tuesday is Ebonyi day and will most likely involve an ambush on Security and Vigilante patrols or checkpoints.

Now, if your idiot Obi wasa true leader, he would have condemned the sit at home order and asked his people to ignore it whilst calling on security apparatuses to do the needful in ensuring no one is hurt , killed or harassed by these terrorists.

But being the ever coward and terrorist sympathizer he is, your Obi rather treats IPOB as the elephant in the room

God I truly hate you people with a passion.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by akeeng: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
He get coconut head
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Hopebringer: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
compton11:
Aisha should tell obi the godfather of ESN/IPOB to condemn the terrorism of his boys

I pity you. You are from a very poor family and yet you are playing with prison. I see you begging for financial aid on this forum yet you are here playing with defamation and prison.

When you are arrested and asked to prove that Obi is the godfather of esn and ipob can you prove it?

Same Obi ipob hate and accused of killing the masosb member sduring his tenure you are making statement against?

6oy ar every useless indeed. Instead of pitying your poor parents you are talking like a vagabond.

You can't feed yourself yet you are making statements that can send you to jail
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by SenatePresdo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
compton11:
Aisha should tell obi the godfather of ESN/IPOB to condemn the terrorism of his boys

What would Peter Obi condemning IPOB do to IPOB?

His condemnation of IPOB is not useful, because it won't change anything, rather than to get himself Unknown Enemies. He doesn't have such immune, he's a regular citizen like you and I.

If you are popular without immune, you and I know you won't have the guts to openly condemn people that can kill you at any slightest chance. Let's be realistic sir.

Good evening smiley
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by emmaattack: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
I do see Vawulence Gele color today. Haba kai!
Which kind Vawulence is this?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Atlantis585: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
If only we have a president who knows a thing or two about diplomacy, he would have met the president of whatever country Ekpa lives in to discuss how he is creating problems in Nigeria and ask for his repatriation to Nigeria or a trial in his place of residence.

But sadly we don’t.

Nigeria is on autopilot until May next year.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Ddokie: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
nakaman:

Losing which relevance? Has Simon ekpa ever been relevant?

The guy is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by perrymike: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
One wonders if some of these so called freedom fighters haven't lost it upstairs. This Ekpa is wallowing in comfort in some faraway Scandinavian country and sending some youths and innocent people to the great beyond here in Nigeria.
This armchair audio General is not following. Leaders lead from the front. Let Ekpa come and lead his men on the battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by perrymike: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
One wonders if some of these so called freedom fighters haven't lost it upstairs. This Ekpa is wallowing in comfort in some faraway Scandinavian country and sending some youths and innocent people to the great beyond here in Nigeria.
This armchair audio General is not worth following. Leaders lead from the front. Let Ekpa come and lead his men on the battlefield.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by AntiChristian: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
obuneme:

May what u wish befall you and your family with generation unborn. Idiot!

Why the curse?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by VEHINTOLAR: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igbo are primitive,walahi !

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by porthouse7(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tochj:
Everywhere is open in igboland
A Finland based terrorist can't cage our people.
stop lying, Enugu is on lockdown, abia is paralysed, Owerri is fired up

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Scarcity234: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
There is massive compliance with sit at home in Enugu today. The whole town is on lockdown as Simon Ekpa directed. I don't know what Governor Ugwuanyi is doing it seems Ekpa has taken control of Enugu state from him.
Ugwuanyi is weak.
And, the people who go about killing people in a bid to enforce the useless sit at home are our own foolish brothers...

And some foolish people are still cheering them up. I weep when I go through some comments on Facebook. Ignorance is truly a disease.

This Simon Ekpa of a person has no relevance, he's simply an opportunist that's riding on the ignorance and foolishness of some Igbos
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Alota ignorant fools (and the so called Aisha Yesufu is also a fool) comenting on that twitter and on Nairaland, anyone can claim to be Simon Ekpa on twitter including myself. Ignoramuses!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by compton11(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hopebringer:

I pity you. You are from a very poor family and yet you are playing with prison. I see you begging for financial aid on this forum yet you are here playing with defamation and prison.

When you are arrested and asked to prove that Obi is the godfather of esn and ipob can you prove it?

Same Obi ipob hate and accused of killing the masosb member sduring his tenure you are making statement against?

6oy ar every useless indeed. Instead of pitying your poor parents you are talking like a vagabond.

You can't feed yourself yet you are making statements that can send you to jail
o ni Kure!.

When was your stupid ass seeing me begging for money in this forum?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" by NickD(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
DeepThroater:
And your useless Peter Obi that you are nannying for your WEF masters is yet to utter a single word of condemnation regarding his order and killings that followed to ensure it is observed.

You don't have to display your stupidity in public for everyone to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.