Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,903 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Do You Know Of Any Gambling Anonymous Or Support Group For Gambling Addicts? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Of Any Gambling Anonymous Or Support Group For Gambling Addicts? (193 Views)

Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How / He Need Your Urgent Help Or Support To Survive / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Any Gambling Anonymous Or Support Group For Gambling Addicts? by Iescaped: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hi Nlanders,

I don't think it is news that gambling addiction is fast becoming a menace and disease with upsurge of all kinds of betting companies. Economic situations aren't helping as well, coupled with poor education.

In pursuit of how to regain soundness from this addiction and remain out of its treacherous grip, I realized having a support community does a great deal.

Please, does anyone know of any gambling anonymous or support group for gambling addicts in Nigeria?

Or perhaps one could be formed�

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

(1) (Reply)

How You Could Benefit From Joining A Counselling In Brisbane? / Oilskin Dog Coats / How To Fix Your Treadmill When Its Showing E1 E2 E3 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.