Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final (37241 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by yinkeys(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Samuel Eto’o predicted Morocco to get to the finals grin
The odds for Morocco to win 5.2 na rubbish

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Angelfrost(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
This game sweet me die!

I warned many of you that there will be upsets in this strange Mundial!

Spain
Brazil
Portugal

All out of the tournament!

All that remains is for England to stun the defending champions! And we will have a really interesting world cup! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Billmos: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goodbye cr7 u gave ur country everything but d little drop of form d forgot n believe d can do without u n drop u on d bench but d god of soccer frown n send dem packing.i rem in farm animal when benjamin d donkey tell boxer dat immediately ur strength fail u, napoleon will sell u off to butcher dat is d story of cr7 n portuguese fan d easily forget d good memories of cr7 exploit for his country just because nature has set in.i understand ur cry d greatest of all time.its time to say goodbye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by aimmoney9: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
jamesversion:

Which England? France are sending them home tonight. undecided
A psychic predicted who will win 2022 world cup..... grin grin grin

He said it will be England and Argentina in the final and England will beat Argentina.......... grin grin grin grin

The guy has also predicted other things that came to pass..... grin grin grin grin

If Argentina and England are in the final then he is right, you can check him out on Google...... grin grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by lrman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
MT:

who says England is progressing after tonight?

And who says they cannot progress ?? Nothing is impossible..

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Almiron: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nothing like shun here, the best team won.

Simple

Una quick forget say Morocco flogged Belgium, the second best team in the world on paper

Lmao

To see Pendu cry today gives me alot of joy. What a wonderful day. He was humiliated and assaulted, time to cry go meet Piers Morgan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by lrman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
alingo2013:

What of France

Yeah and France too
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by lrman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
spencekat:
France will beat England

Very likely but anything can still happen and England can beat them too..this is football..
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Datedoboy: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

80% of the team are from the local league. Hope Nigeria will learn from this.

Those who head our sports won't learn anything from this.

We live in a Garbage in garbage out system

The sports that thrives in this kind of system are individual sports ( From those who trained themselves without any support)not collective sports.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Jpblessed(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Do they actually consider themselves as Africans?
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by thedio(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Incredible!what a game,what a spirit, what a commitment. I never gave them a chance against the creative Portuguese side but they stunt them. They did it,a record is broken and another one is out. Congrats the Atlas lion,congrats Africa,congrats Abouklal.
I just can't imagine what would happen to Aboukhlal if Morocco loose the match with that injury time miss
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pls my dear nairalanders, where can one stream football matches plssss
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Banbanna(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
fastseo:
shocked
Morocco really did well.
NFA and super Eagle una they see football?
NFA should do the needful and go for grassroot player scattered all over Nigeria who are ready to play for the pride being Nigeria.

Guy, no just carry dey type. Put this for Google search " morocco national team players and their clubs". And you'll find out that their entire first 11 and even mostly those on the bench are foreign based players. Football don advance, the more exposed coupled with a winning mentality, the better the team. But If them leave you ehn, you fit turn Super Eagles to some kind local team playing Sunday football.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
The Moroccan Goal Keeper still having fun with his son on the field.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by kelmicheal: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
fastseo:
shocked
Morocco really did well.
NFA and super Eagle una they see football?
NFA should do the needful and go for grassroot player scattered all over Nigeria who are ready to play for the pride being Nigeria.

How many of Morocco players were picked from grassroot? What matter most is the zeal and determinations to play for your country but in Nigeria we don't have that
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by starstaz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119056804:
They've done it!

The Atlas Lions are roaring into the history books.

Morocco are the first team from Africa to reach the World Cup semi-finals.

Easy on this. Oooo. They can come out and deny you again and tell us they are Arab. So don't count your egg yet.

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Emeka71(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
1st African team to reach the semi-final at the world-cup.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Bluntemperor: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:
They deserve it...
If they can defeat Spain and Portugal.. who said they cannot defeat England or Argentina?? Anything is possible in football..

An unbiased analysis from you ,guy,Beautiful you!
What Nigeria of 200Mill.People cannot do in Football,a tiny Morocco Population has done it for Africa?
All those NFA and NFF MMembers,should be ashamed and stripped of their Posts and to worsen things they went to World Cup to enjoy Nigeria Dollars($).
We need to get our priorities right now, otherwise!
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by pahars(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is the end of Ronaldo as an elite player

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by ccjoe: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ronaldo now... tongue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Banbanna(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
tesppidd:
My support will go to England to beat France.

You wish abi? I wish too oo. I want to see a battle between the African and European lions. 3 lions vs Atlas lions. But can England CAN against France? cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Vinnie2000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hopebringer:

North Africans don't consider themselves to be African o!

They call thnemselves Arab instead .They refuse.to.be labelled as African ... Na Uma dey call them African.

All You Ronaldo Fans are very Silly and Mischievous.

How is Morocco not an African Country?

Have They not been Playing AFCON? Do Raja Casablaaca not Play in CAF Competitions?

Just like saying Turkey is not a European country because they have Similarities with Arabs.

Make una Get sense Plz.

I Know the Defeat una Well well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by SmartODINO: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
JOHNFBOSCO:
Pls my dear nairalanders, where can one stream football matches plssss  

Go to Play store and download Yacine TV App.
Click on Live events, to watch the FIFA world cup there
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Uchedizzy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
I watched the match they try
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Athemisia: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
SwayG:
Year 2028:

Argentina

Portugal

Conversation between a 9-year old and his father

Son: "Dad, what's the name of the guy captaining Argentina? Gosh, he's so good!"

Dad: "That's Lautaro Martinez."

Son: "Daaaad, look! That man in red, he's so damn good as well! What's his name?"

Dad: "That's Joao Felix, he's the captain of the Portuguese team."

Son: "Wow dad, these two are like the best players I have ever seen! Is there anyone who is even nearly as good as them?"

Dad: (gets a little emotional, and then replies with a smile): "You still don't know something, my son. Let me tell you a story about two guys..."
Pal that story will be really emotional cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by addexx: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by MacDani(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just so glad I'm alive in the land of the living to witness today's history in a making, and I will still be alive to download this stories to my grandchildren and my great grandchildren.... Inshallah

Go Africa up Morocco
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by allen113: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by Yuneehk(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
MT:

Africans are JEALOUS of Morocco, you wanted to write?
Jealous ke? I'm African and there no iota of jealousy in me. On the contrary, I'm happy for them.
Re: World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final by equity1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hopebringer:

North Africans don't consider themselves to be African o!

They call thnemselves Arab instead .They refuse.to.be labelled as African ... Na Uma dey call them African.

Africa has 5 slots . Morocco is using one of the slots.They are representing Africa .There is nothing like Arab as a continent.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired / EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.