Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration (9660 Views)

Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
What won't I give right now if I have, just to know what other kids feel celebrating Christmas with their family...
I never experienced a gift from my parents or any loved one for Christmas before.

I never get the chance to know my parents before their death, I don't know how they look like, jeez lonely ���..

No gift � no text no care no one to family to buy Christmas gift such is life.

Share your sad Christmas feelings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by yomi007k(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
You have a choice.

Either use this as an excuse to be negative or a motivation to be positive.

Shalom!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by goldbim(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oops!!This got me emotional..@ OP,so sorry about your sad memories and Christmas experience.. I want you to know even those you feel always have the best experience don't have it smooth all year...

some years don't always bring the best of our efforts or desires but staying alive is everything! Let's be thankful.Therefore, I'm sharing with you a warm tight hug and good tidings..!!all will be well..

Merry Christmas in advance..cheers!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
goldbim:
Oops!!This got me emotional..@ OP,so sorry about your sad memories and Christmas experience.. I want you to know even those you feel always have the best experience don't have it smooth all year...

some years don't always bring the best of our efforts or desires but staying alive is everything! Let's be thankful.Therefore, I'm sharing with you a warm tight hug and good tidings..!!all will be well..

Merry Christmas in advance..cheers!
thank you with all my heart

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crood, what will make you happy this Christmas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:
Crood, what will make you happy this Christmas?
Christmas gifts especially something to remember and someone to remember to me text me etc

1 Like

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by OreoPaschal(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2022
crood:
Christmas gifts especially something to remember and someone to remember to me text me etc

Drop your number. I will call and text you every Christmas and New Year. Perhaps, send a gift across some day.

Season greetings, bro!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Just focus on the future and leave the past behind.

Make sure your kids are going to have the best Christmas ever and make good memories.

My mother also didn't get to experience what Christmas was like while growing up, but she always made sure that we her kids get to experience the best Christmas ever... We always got plenty of toys and kids from the area would usually come to our house to play.

Now that we're adults, it's time for us to make the best Christmas for her.
crood:
What won't I give right now if I have, just to know what other kids feel celebrating Christmas with their family...
I never experienced a gift from my parents or any loved one for Christmas before.

I never get the chance to know my parents before their death, I don't know how they look like, jeez lonely ���..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Just focus on the future and leave the past behind.

Make sure your kids are going to have the best Christmas ever and make good memories.

My mother also didn't get to experience what Christmas was like while growing up, but she always made sure that we her kids get to experience the best Christmas ever... We always got plenty of toys and kids from the area would usually come to our house to play.

Now that we're adults, it's time for us to make the best Christmas for her.
ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
yomi007k:
You have a choice.

Shalom!
thanks
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
crood:

I have your number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by ibkayee(f): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
yomi007k:
You have a choice.

Shalom!
A bit heartless, gosh

@OP
I’m so sorry. I can’t do much but wish for positivity in your life and happier days *hugs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
ibkayee:

A bit heartless, gosh

@OP
I’m so sorry. I can’t do much but wish for positivity in your life and happier days *hugs*
you're always welcome

1 Like

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

I have your number.
thank you very much you will always have a big place in my little heart

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Lucrativress(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
crood:

Not regrets but not having a Christmas be what it is to you, that I can understand but I've grown up to change the narrative.

What I do every Christmas now is think about people who are presently having the kind of cold Christmas I had and making it one I'd have loved for as many as my little purse and knowledge can do.
I've made this a culture and it's the most fulfilling Christmas experience I have yearly now.
Putting a smile on someone else's face that I know can't have the Christmas desired is the most satisfying gift I get each Christmas now.

And all I want for Christmas this year is to make it happen again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Lucrativress(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
crood:

So you know what?
Try this
Whenever you want things like these, do for others

Go ahead and call someone else to wish them.
Send a gift to someone else, no matter how little and say "Merry Christmas"

There is something magical about doing unto others what you want to be done unto you.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Lucrativress:

Not regrets but not having a Christmas be what it is to you, that I can understand but I've grown up to change the narrative.

What I do every Christmas now is think about people who are presently having the kind of cold Christmas I had and making it one I'd have loved for as many as my little purse and knowledge can do.
I've made this a culture and it's the most fulfilling Christmas experience I have yearly now.
Putting a smile on someone else's face that I know can't have the Christmas desired is the most satisfying gift I get each Christmas now.

And all I want for Christmas this year is to make it happen again.

please remember to put smile on my face
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by crood: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Lucrativress:

So you know what?
Try this
Whenever you want things like these, do for others

Go ahead and call someone else to wish them.
Send a gift to someone else, no matter how little and say "Merry Christmas"

There is something magical about doing unto others what you want to be done unto you.
I do that too �� but I never get replies or any presents
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Lucrativress(f): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2022
crood:
please remember to put smile on my face
I'm selective..
Smile is me writing that epistle to you..
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Lapotech: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
OreoPaschal:

Drop your number. I will call and text you every Christmas and New Year. Perhaps, send a gift across some day.

Season greetings, bro!
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by BigDawsNet: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmmm. Sorry bro

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by kennyz247(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
celebrating the king of Kings without money....
nothing as worst as this....

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by meobizy(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Whenever I say Nairalanders are fatherless, fatherless Nairalanders throw insults my way. See as breeze dey blow expose una.

Regret, based on Christmas? E dey like worry don finish for my life. Christmas is another day which will come and go. E dey like na on top bed I go spend the whole thing. At my age you’ll realize there is nothing special about holidays. Watch and see how I’ll celebrate September 6th — a day with no significance of any sort. Now that will be a day to remember.
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by FactBoyz: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Pells: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2022
My regret of not planning foursome with ibkayee , Magnoliaa and sweetplum this Christmas, it would have been the bomb
They are cheap tho so I can't be stressed but next time undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by AmGreat1234: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Why should anyone regret any of the Xmas moments for celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Cos in real sense, it actually the celebration of the birth of the Sun god- “Ra”

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Wisdom Keys For a Happy Marriage / I'm Pregnant / Should A Primary Child Be In A Boarding School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.