Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Do I Detect AI Content Writing? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Detect AI Content Writing? (391 Views)

Please Help Detect The Error In The Code / Detect Escape Key Press With Javascript / Virustotal Just Launched A Android Sandbox To Detect Malicious Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Detect AI Content Writing? by ellen00123: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Spencer Haws released the most powerful AI detecting tool that can catch GPT-3, GPT-2, GPT-NEO, GPT-J. I am sharing the results after testing 10 human-written and 10 AI-based websites with the tool.

As expected, the human-written content received a 100% originality score and 0% AI. Conversely, the Jasper-written content was detected to be 95% AI and only 5% human.

I wanted to see how the tool worked when I tested a blend of human and AI content. The results returned 40% AI and 60% human, showing that the tool still works to detect AI.

Screenshots attached.

So far I’m happy with the results. I believe this is a true game-changer for people like us who spend thousands of dollars on content and at the end of the day we receive AI content!

If you don't have this tool, you won't know if the content is written by AI or a human.

link to the tool
https://originality.ai/?lmref=PeGe7g

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Social Media Provider / How Do Developers Handle Authentication? / Unity And Adcolony Monetisation Ads Account For Mobile App Integration Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.