Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Most Powerful Tornado Ever Measured On Earth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Most Powerful Tornado Ever Measured On Earth (210 Views)

Hell On Earth’ As Violence Escalates In Sudan’s El-fasher / Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Tornado Ever Measured On Earth by DannyDan99: 4:59am On Dec 11, 2022
On May 3rd 1999

1 Share

Re: Most Powerful Tornado Ever Measured On Earth by fserpent: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2022
I apologise for what I said earlier. I was not in the best of moods as at that time, please forgive.
Re: Most Powerful Tornado Ever Measured On Earth by jumper524(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2022
fserpent:
This information now, the way you have conveyed it like a simpleton void of cognitive reasoning and adaptive intellect; how will these information help anybody?

You just lazily screenshotted tweets, did not even respect us enough to bring clear pictures of the tornado, just a lazy and mediocre attempt at passing information.

I feel for you because I know this is the same way you will approach life, no attention to detail, no attempt at, even making the least of us impressed by your existential intelligence.

Now I do not even believe the message that you have passed, because your intelligence is in question, how can someone that does not even know how to collate information and present it appropriately; how can that same person be the one to draw conclusions on such sensitive matters as geology and geography?

I think as a Nation we have not paid much attention to people like you, who are no doubt candidates for special education and mental appropriation but rather we have allowed them access to the internet where they have been allowed to practice their craft in a manner that is inimical to our National Security and common wealth.
ever heard the word sadist? go look it out and redeem yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Riot Act: Russian Arms-makers Threatened With Up To Ten Years In Jail / Hot Mic Catches Biden After State Of The Union / West Have Run Out Of Options On Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.