Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Governors; Cause Of High Rate Of Poverty: Buhari Keeps Deceiving Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors; Cause Of High Rate Of Poverty: Buhari Keeps Deceiving Himself (167 Views)

2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governors; Cause Of High Rate Of Poverty: Buhari Keeps Deceiving Himself by KunGioKehRah: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Governors are the cuase of high rate of poverty, Buhari keeps deceiving himself

How did he in the first place became the President?
Wasn't it, the governors all of which he solicited their support that ganered votes of Nigerians in their states that ended voting for him?
Didn't he know that they governors were small letter g gods in Nigeria?

You can't become a president without winning more than 20states outs of the 36 and that is the fact

So let's tell Buhari to stop deceiving himself
In 2015, many states weren't unable to pay salaries of their civil servants, they collected bail out funds, ecological funds and Paris club

Up till now many of them are still unable to pay minimum wage of N30000,

A bag of rice is 38k or 40k, now let's assume the minimum wage is 40k, if I buy a bag of rice with my salary,
How much remains?,
What about my house rent?
What about the school fees of my kids,?
What about fuel for my car?

We are just deceiving ourselves

I checked the definition of Palliatives in the dictionary, and it said
A Palliative is not meant to solve the problem for which it was distributed without actually solving the cause of the problems

Now there is floods and they are giving
A bag of rice,
A carton of indomie and
Five litres of cooking oil to the family whose house has been washed off,
No bed to sleep on,
No mosquito net to prevent malaria,
No shelter?

Like touts at the garage often say
WHO DOES THAT?

Ask about Nigerias debt profile and you will be perplexed
Someone even said very soon,
Everyone will be debited by china

He analysed that if you divide the amount that Nigeria borrowed by 200million ,
Her polulation, then everyone including the young babies and kids be be summoned to pay up

Now there is post covid effect, there is high inflation rate,
There is also global recession going on
like water power should flow from the head or from the mountain to the bottom or the plains and valleys, but when whater or power is flowing from bottom to up

Then there will be higgledy piggledy

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL!
Re: Governors; Cause Of High Rate Of Poverty: Buhari Keeps Deceiving Himself by SLAP44: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2022
grin

Blame game party APC and PDP.

Peter Obi says "Hold me responsible "

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recover Nasarawa State With Atiku Abubakar / VP Osinbajo Visits Tinubu At His Abuja Residence (video) / Extrovert Or Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.