Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND (925 Views)

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2022
I see the way obidients and Tinubu supporters fight here. They way both parties lie and use dirty tactics to fight each other and it makes me feel proud to be an Atiku supporter.
We dont use dirty tactics and hatred and lies to try to sell our candidate.
Atiku is far from being a saint, but he is honestly better than peter obi that is just a wishful thinker and and much better than tinubu that is the definition of everything wrong in nigeria.
Atiku does not use thugs to control politics in adamawa. He does not even force his candidates, but can tinubu supporters say tinubu allows free elections in lagos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by riverbird: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2022
People that are not sure where they belong grin

5 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by JoeNL22(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
I see the way obidients and Tinubu supporters fight here. They way both parties lie and use dirty tactics to fight each other and it makes me feel proud to be an Atiku supporter.
Atiku is far from being a saint, but he is honestly better than peter obi that is just a wishful thinker and and much better than tinubu that is the definition of everything wrong in nigeria.
Atiku does not use thugs to control politics in adamawa. He does not even force his candidates, but can tinubu supporters say tinubu allows free elections in lagos?
Lol......this elections is between Obi and Tinubu. Atiku can't win. Who will vote him in the south? Does he expect votes after Buhari? PDP has lost its chance to regain power. APC has lost its chance to get reelected. Obi Is the best among the rest. Get use to it.

15 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Asgard73: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
They believe on Nairaland Likes and shares grin

After they’ve thrown so many dirt on Atiku during last election.. they have nothing on him again..

Again.. both see t he election as Yoruba and igbo fight grin
They’ve taken it tribal ..

And the north has also seen it as a fight against them ..

So we mobilize offline.. while spending less ..

Atiku is not meant to spend fund .. he’s already established and the north are solidly behind him..

But February will clear all doubts .. so we wait

Power to the people
North 2023

Pls keep keeping it simple ..
Atiku no get Opposition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Lol......this elections is between Obi and Tinubu. Atiku can't win. Who will vote him in the south? Does he expect to votes after Buhari? PDP has lost its chance to regain power. APC has lost its chance to get reelected. Obi Is the best among the rest. Get use to it.
wike was never an option. I am happy he lost to Atiku. If wike had won yhe primaries, it would have meant tinubu would have had an easy path to presidency.

Mark my words obi cant come second. Let us stop being emotional.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Asgard73:
They believe on Nairaland Likes and shares grin

After they’ve thrown so many dirt on Atiku during last election.. they have nothing on him again..

Again.. both see t he election as Yoruba and igbo fight grin
They’ve taken it tribal ..

And the north has also seen it as a fight against them ..

So we mobilize offline.. while spending less ..

Atiku is not meant to spend fund .. he’s already established and the north are solidly behind him..

But February will clear all doubts .. so we wait

Power to the people
North 2023

Pls keep keeping it simple ..
Atiku no get Opposition
i am yoruba and i am going to vote Atiku. Peter obi that is too emotional cannot be a good president and tinubu we all know is a crook

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by hayoholla(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2022
It's not that they are mature grin. They know they not the front runners of in race to this election. Their candidate does not have that much drama, enough to carry weight, that will make the supporters to make noise around him. What is there to know in atiku if I may ask grin? Nothing! Look at P.O, people make noise because he's 1. An outsider, and a new face in these race. 2. He's the anointed one of the post "End sars" movement, which are made up of youths, so obviously the noise. While Tinubu grin, The man's profile reeks of so much unanswered questions, like his age, sources of wealth, accomplishments and so fucking on. So you'd expect his supporters to always be on the counter too.
Atiku does not have much going in around him, we've known him and his antecedents, he can't tell us nothing new.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HomoSapiien: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Even media houses don’t give a Bleep about Atiku.

News about him don’t bring money and attention, because he’s not even considered as a serious candidate.

The G5 are more popular than him.

8 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by ashacot: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2022
70% of Atiku supporters on Nairaland are now Obedient. In fact Atiku doesn't have supporters. Neither do Obi has. They are all PDP supporters and will share the votes of PDP next year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Villa12(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2022
hayoholla:
It's not that they are mature grin. They know they not the front runners of in race to this election. Their candidate does not have that much drama, enough to carry weight, that will make the supporters to make noise around him. What is there to know in atiku if I may ask grin? Nothing! Look at P.O, people make noise because he's 1. An outsider, and a new face in these race. 2. He's the anointed one of the post "End sars" movement, which are made up of youths, so obviously the noise. While Tinubu grin, The man's profile reeks of so much unanswered questions, like his age, sources of wealth, accomplishments and so fucking on. So you'd expect his supporters to always be on the counter too.
Atiku does not have much going in around him, we've known him and his antecedents, he can't tell us nothing new.
more than half of Obi online supporters don't have PVC. This is a known fact. The ones that registered in the CVR not all will get it before election

Check the numbers of newly registered CVR this year compare to those who owns PVC. Over 95% already registered and have PVC and they have been voting already before now

I believed you'd claim structure doesn't matter in an election right? Even if we should give you clear case study.

I'm not here to banter words with you but to let you know what you already knew deep down your heart that Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election not only that he won't come a distant third but he won't contest for election anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
hayoholla:
atiku is not a front runner? Hahahahaha. 2 months 2 go. I will laugh tire when inec is reading the results.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
more than half of Obi online supporters don't have PVC. This is a known fact. The ones that registered in the CVR not all will get it before election

Check the numbers of newly registered CVR this year compare to those who owns PVC. Over 95% already registered and have PVC and they have been voting already before now

I believed you'd claim structure doesn't matter in an election right? Even if we should give you clear case study.

I'm not here to banter words with you but to let you know what you already knew deep down your heart that Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election not only that he won't come a distant third but he won't contest for election anymore
dont mind the yeye people. February will be funny. Obi is coming 3rd. Tinubu is my only worry for atiku.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2022
ashacot:
70% of Atiku supporters on Nairaland are now Obedient. In fact Atiku doesn't have supporters. Neither do Obi has. They are all PDP supporters and will share the votes of PDP next year.
you say this because you know nothing about the north.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Addme: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Matured? Not at all, they are only overshadowed by the other two especially their lite version.
They really can't match the other two in every aspects hence they lay low and form maturity.

3 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by JoeNL22(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
wike was never an option. I am happy he lost to Atiku. If wike had won yhe primaries, it would have meant tinubu would have had an easy path to presidency.

Mark my words obi cant come second. Let us stop being emotional.
And Atiku can't cum 1st, stop day dreaming
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by JoeNL22(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
hayoholla:
God bless you broda. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku is not in the race, so he's not worth anybody's attention. He has tried to gain undue attention in recent weeks by deploying an army of trolls into social media platforms like Nairaland, but even that has failed to gain traction.
Atiku is not popular anywhere. Kwankwaso is far more popular than him in the north. And Tinubu might even wrestle more votes than him in the north using the established APC structure.
Ignore the defections to PDP and burning of brooms you have been reading about in the north. They are sponsored by Atiku and his fellow clowns in the PDP.
The PDP is dead. Atiku is not a serious contender for the presidency. Don't let anyone fool you into believing otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by emerged01(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
Most matured? When they have lost all online warriors to LP. We all know in 2019 they were everywhere shouting atikulate.

4 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by asanausana91: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Yes! Nothing but the truth.
We don't need to fight anyone, our president is a unifier therefore we must follow his footsteps.
You cannot call yourself a Christian without following the teachings of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
you say this because you know nothing about the north.
Which North?
Anybody who knows a thing about the North knows that Atiku is not the most popular candidate in the north. The bragging right belongs to Kwankwaso.
All the people and events around Atiku are sponsored, including you. He will not get 25% of votes in more than 2 Southern states.
He will come a distant 4th in the election.

2 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Villa12(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
dont mind the yeye people. February will be funny. Obi is coming 3rd. Tinubu is my only worry for atiku.
obviously the contest is between Tinubu and Atiku. For now, I can't categorically say who will win amongst the two career politicians but i know both candidate will share first and second position amongst themselves

For me, it's kinda early to conclude who will have the first and second position in particular

As for Obi, he's just galivanting and his online supporters are just chasing mere clout

2 Likes

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by ceragon123: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Because they want to use maturity to return power to the North.
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
ceragon123:
Because they want to use maturity to return power to the North.

which is better than the other 2 options of obi and tinubu. I would have supported apc if ameachi or osinbajo was the candidate. Not that man that does not know his right from his left.
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by tctrills: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:

Nigeria does not need matured supporters, we need good leaders. We are not voting for supporters.
Note. There is nothing mature about this your post. It can only increase the division and lead to needless argument.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by slivertongue: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:

Atiku and Obi are refined
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by slivertongue: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:

David was underrated by Goliath.

David could still defeat Goliath even in modern times.
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Corrinthians(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2022
ashacot:
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by GoooodHardDick: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku knows that he is not among the front runners and moreover over 90% of Atiku's supporters are now OBIDIENTs. This simply means that Atiku best chanced of becoming president was in 2019 but right now he has Lost all his relevance to PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Isobug: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Apart from Reno Mockery

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by Jflex07(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
HardMirror:
keep deceiving yourself. So another Fulani will take over from buhari.. You Atiku supporters think Nigerians are fools right? Well, I thank God it is close.Time will tell.
Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Jflex07:
keep deceiving yourself. So another Fulani will take over from buhari.. You Atiku supporters think Nigerians are fools right? Well, I thank God it is close.Time will tell.
i prefer that fulani man, because i am not a tribalist. He is cwrtainly better than tinubu and obi. I would have backed ameachi or osinbajo, i cant support tinubu. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: FACT! Atiku Supporters Are The Most Matured On NAIRALAND by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Isobug:
Apart from Reno Mockery
that one is like ffk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

N1.5b Crowd Mobilisation Money From Atiku Tears PDP Apart, PDP Exco In Disarray / Yuletide: Osun Fails To Provide Free Train Service / Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.