Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How To Invest Wisely By Adeze Ojukwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Invest Wisely By Adeze Ojukwu (132 Views)

UN Hails Steps On Ukraine Grain Exports By Adeze Ojukwu / A Prof’s Strange Indignation By Adeze Ojukwu / World Environment Day Targets Actions For Earth's Sustainability By Adeze Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Wisely By Adeze Ojukwu by JesusChristLord: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2022
How to invest wisely

Adeze Ojukwu

A wise investment always yields great returns both financially and spiritually. The bible remains the stock book for kingdom investments. The holy writ urges everyone to surrender to Jesus as the true way to God. Sin is highly contagious. Please make every effort to resist sin and Satan.

When you continue to receive warnings about your character, dressing, drinking & eating habit, and attitude, then it is time to ask God for help. Don't always assume or say it doesn't matter. Cling to God and what is good. It will eventually matter, when mortality is swallowed up by immortality.

Indisputably, the reward for righteousness is far more glorious than all the pleasures on earth. It is a verity that all will stand before God to give an account of one's life, thoughts, time, talent and treasure. Life can be very tough, because this is a broken and bruised world.

Only God can help one to navigate through the twists and turns of this mortal phase.

Always remember that we shall all stand before God to give an account of our lives, thoughts, time, talent and treasure.

Let Jesus be your role model. He is the way, the truth and the life. Without him, Satan will reign and ruin any life. The scale of suicide, depression and afflictions are all indicators of demonic dominance.

But Jesus came to deliver humanity from Satan's grip and grill. Following Jesus, the saviour will not bring peace and blessings, but will grant every believer the ticket to heaven and eternal life with the Almighty.

Think of this eternal truth and choose wisely, for the best returns both on on earth and in heaven.

Therefore, invest today, in what matters to God and your eternal security.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
May the scriptures below bring more grace and blessings through this terrestrial abode. Amen!!!

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep."

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1601842915176857600?s=20&t=uxX7jKe6jO9K6uuUjjgtvQ

Shalom�

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Floating Garden / Five Advantages Of Pipeline Pump / Best NGO, 12A & 80G Registration Services In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.