Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Three Stages Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Stages Of Life (140 Views)

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Exposed : The Process And Stages Of Social Deception / Stages Of Social Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Stages Of Life by itu404(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Every man born into this world goes through a tripartite experience,if he live a full circle. Apostle paul highlighted the initial stage while writing his first epistle to the christian at Corinth. Hear him: 1 Corinthians 13:11, ” When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child; I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things”.

THE FIRST STAGE: owing to the inexperience and curiosity coupled with an impressionable mind, every child thinks he can go all the way, do whatever he feel like doing,they take risk for thier brain can not understand nor comprehend what is dangerous or what death means. That was what Paul was trying to put across to the young Christians at Corinth. This stage is the stage of restricted freedom, freedom with a limit. They are told by parents, guardians, and teachers and help what they can touch, play with. They are told what to place in thier mouth, eat or what they can drink. Most times, the kid responds by sulking and throwing tantrums, but the person in charge sticks to his guns and the child gives up in exasperation. Even if this is rule resented by the child, the man in charge maintains his stance. God made it so; Adam had freedom with limit. See Genesis 1:29,” And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is amid the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. A child must learn early in life that there are limits to what he can do and places he can go and the pleasure he can indulge. Failure for some to imbibe this are the relics we see in schools and deviance on our society today.

SECOND STAGE: Shows what you can be and do. Whether you will tap into the gift, that God has placed on the inside. For the talent must be tapped for it to flow outward. This was highlighted in the ancient book of Job in the bible. Let us read together: Job 32:8,” But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding”. This spirit occupies you from when you are youth till your prime age. Not that it departs when in your dotage, but strength may fail you. There is a spirit behind every good success. When it comes upon you, you are on your way to the top of that calling, profession or trade. But you have to inspire it, so that it will flow. When in the bipartite stage, the bible has this warning for us all: Ecclesiastes 12:1,” Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; Because you are now free to explore, or so you think, not knowing it is also replete with dangers in every nook and crannies. Those who want to exercise thier freedom find they so craved, find themselves being denied of thier basics freedom instead. this happens when they are behind bars, only allowed in most climes to have a stint of fresh air 2 hours a day! Others in the same quest for freedom ends up dead, or suffering.

LAST STAGE: This is the stage of experience for all. No matter how they must have led thier live all have experience. The young will do well to listen to any adult, even if he has failed woefully. In this stage you have learnt a lot about life.you can teach, advise the youth. This stage ought to be a time for spiritual renaissance for the adult. A well lived youthful stage prepares us for a glorious exit. Then you can also pass on a blessing to your offspring.

MARANATHA!

(1) (Reply)

Grace Is Not A License To Sin / Three Temptations.... / God's Revelation Is His Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.