Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Stages Of Social Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stages Of Social Deception (2742 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stages Of Social Deception by bennyann: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2017

Social Deception

I think u will luv dis piece of info. Jst 7mins of ur tym n u will b done...
I will plead with all to make time to read this lengthy but important slot.

The Six Stages of Social Deception

Social Deception very often is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society. Those who engineer it are very deliberate and structured in their approach.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

There are six stages of Social Deception.
The SHOCKER stage
The OUTRAGE stage
The DISCUSSION stage
The TOLERANCE stage
The ACCEPTANCE stage
The VENERATION stage

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals). I would follow these steps. I would select a forerunner to drop the SHOCKING message on an unsuspecting public. “It is okay and we shouldn't have problems having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper. That is the SHOCKER; the bombshell, so to speak.

It would inevitably be followed by OUTRAGE. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious. The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; DISCUSSION, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.
It is a known fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until understanding came about how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: TOLERANCE. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”
I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against.

This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction "natural orientation" towards animals and they cannot help themselves. Consequently, bestiality will be included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions will be used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.
Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”
The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.
The penultimate stage is ACCEPTANCE. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called BESTIAPHOBIC (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.
This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is VENERATION. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star. That is how you corrupt a whole society.
That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society. Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homosexual American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion? So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Your mother may not be outdated after all. You may be deceived.

If you found this enlightening, share it with as many people as possible. It might just save them from the ever-widening canyon of SOCIAL DECEPTION...

My people, my people, is this true?

Oga Seun, this is a discussion you and your sons shouldn't run away from. Because nairaland is one of the greatest tools making obvious the truth in the OP. So, What's your say?

Analice107 please I need your speech here. Ishilove, Pidgin2, An2elect2, Muafrika2, MsNgo40... Anything you wanna share on this? I actually got it as a Whatsapp message.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by iBlaze(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
I was thinking of the current tithe controversy reading this...
But op, note that (generally speaking) the social 'deception', passing through all these stages, may be the right view and not necessarily a deception after all. The question now remains to know which is right or which is wrong

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daviddson(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alot of truth in this post. Morality is not evolving.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by bennyann: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star. That is how you corrupt a whole society.
That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.

This thread can't die like this now. There should be something to say. KingEbukasBlog, felixomor
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by GodsMopol: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is a good thread I will say

The part I will come in is, we all know demons and evil spirits possess the mind of people

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

There are thoughts, imaginations,suggestions and arguments we need to shut down immediately they come across or around

I have slept, only to wake up and realise, the atmosphere is heated by demonic presence and I start praying. Sis, we live in a very wicked world (1 John5:19), but Jesus told us that He has given us a mouth that our enemies can not resist nor gainsay (Luke 21:15), so death and life

3 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2017
bennyann:

Oga Seun, this is a discussion you and your sons shouldn't run away from. Because nairaland is one of the greatest tools making obvious the truth in the OP. So, What's your say?

Analice107 please I need your speech here. Ishilove, Pidgin2, An2elect2, Muafrika2, Ms/Ngo40... Anything you wanna share on this? I actually got it as a Whatsapp message.

Hi BennyAnn,
Thanks for mentioning me....
Ummm....I read through this piece, and re-read it.
I don't know what to say (not sure I can confirm total truth here)...but perhaps there's some truth in it.
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2017
I take it back, this article is bs

What is wrong and what is right?

Just because you don't agree with homosexuality does not make it wrong,
Just because my mum has her views on sexuality and marriage does not make my views wrong though it may be different.

As far as I'm concerned anything that doesn't directly or indirectly affect another person negatively isn't wrong

We need to stop this attitude of trying to control other human beings like us under the disguise of what's right and what's wrong.

It's good that Atheism and homosexuality which were previously unthinkable is now being accepted

It shows that we are growing and can now think for ourselves and can question what is actually right or wrong, and decided what's wrong based on how it actually affects others not because some people don't like it.

This article isn't saving anyone from social deception, it's deception itself,

Cc tozara

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 06, 2017
bennyann:

Analice107 please I need your speech here. Ishilove, Pidgin2, An2elect2, Muafrika2, MsNgo40... Anything you wanna share on this? I actually got it as a Whatsapp message.

Very true. Homosexuality is in the final stages in Africa. It explains why gay lifestyle supporters are always pointing to how there are many gay people in "powerful" positions in the country and everywhere. I had that discussion the other day.

Same case for the legalisation of prostitution. Its already accepted and legal in many western societies.

And its our entire system. From rebellion towards political authority, now normalized as democracy, cultism (the human sacrifice practices), Societal break down of the social structure and rivalry between men,
genders, ages (individualism and capitalism).

This is why there are some people now thinking of changing the bible to make it "modern". I hear there is a gay bible, a feminist one, even free masons have their bible. Same book but conformed to what they want to hear. End times I tell you,

Were in one of - if not the most - brainwashed global society .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by hopefulLandlord: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2017
These are also stages of Social Reformation
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by MuttleyLaff: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2017
bennyann:

Oga Seun, this is a discussion you and your sons shouldn't run away from. Because nairaland is one of the greatest tools making obvious the truth in the OP.
So, What's your say?

Analice107 please I need your speech here. Ishilove, Pidgin2, An2elect2, Muafrika2, MsNgo40... Anything you wanna share on this?
I actually got it as a Whatsapp message.

hopefulLandlord:
These are also stages of Social Reformation
The "subliminal message" stage is in the forefront of all in that OP list

2 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by hopefulLandlord: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

The "subliminal message" stage is in the forefront of all in that OP list

I mean those are the stages used for "good" things too, OP just used examples of things he doesn't like but let's switch the example to something else, like slavery or (to avoid arguments) Killing of twins; I visit a society where they kill twins and see it as good and I want them to stop it......

The SHOCKER- I tell them "It is totally wrong to kill twins! They're humans like us!!"

The OUTRAGE stage - HopefulLandlord would be demonized and abused by the bewildered public for going against what their "Oracle" laid out for them as instructions on what to do with twins

The DISCUSSION stage - People start slamming non killing of twins and giving their good (albeit weak) arguments for killing twins while having most (read:all) their points debunked by me, I would always visit the shrines where these children are killed to argue and encourage people to do the same, This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that Twins are just like everyone else

The TOLERANCE stage - people will start saying “I am not going to let any twin grow up in my own family but if anyone else chooses to do the opposite, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do with their own life?”

The ACCEPTANCE stage - This is the part where letting twins live like everyone else becomes an alternative way of life, I've gathered enough following and we've coined the term "TWINOPHOBIA" to describe those that are still following the Oracle's instructions on killing of twins; I try to get lawmakers into making a law against killing of twins without the consent of their parents

The VENERATION stage - This is the stage at which the people who do not practice killing of twins are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud not to be killing twins’.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by MuttleyLaff: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I mean those are the stages used for "good" things too, OP just used examples of things he doesn't like as example but let's switch the example to something else, like slavery or (to avoid arguments) Killing of twins; I visit a society where they kill twins and see it as good and I want them to stop it......

The SHOCKER- I tell them "It is totally wrong to kill twins! They're humans like us!!"

The OUTRAGE stage - HopefulLandlord would be demonized and abused by the bewildered public for going against what their "Oracle" laid out for them as instructions on what to do with twins

The DISCUSSION stage - People start slamming non killing of twins and giving their good (albeit weak) arguments for killing twins while having most (read:all) their points debunked by me, I would always visit the shrines where these children are killed to argue and encourage people to do the same, This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that Twins are just like everyone else

The TOLERANCE stage - people will start saying “I am not going to let any twin grow up in my own family but if anyone else chooses to do the opposite, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do with their own life?”

The ACCEPTANCE stage - This is the part where letting twins live like everyone else becomes an alternative way of life, I've gathered enough following and we've coined the term "TWINOPHOBIA" to describe those that are still following the Oracle's instructions on killing of twins; I try to get lawmakers into making a law against killing of twins without the consent of their parents

The VENERATION stage - This is the stage at which the people who do not practice killing of twins are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud not to be killing twins
In the 21st century modern age, the stages are ALL first with the "subliminal message" agenda.

Say for example, if the principal agenda is to make bestiality, as in having sex with animals, socially acceptable,
then you'll find that the powers to be in the media, will start pushing to show advertisements on TV channels' programmes' break human beings and animals performing the act together.

This will be introduced in short and subtle ways, so the SHOCKER and OUTRAGE stages' threshold or mark are not overstepped

Now because of/through the subliminal messages sent, seen, heard or watched through commercials, movies, billboard adverts, people subconsciously get used to the idea,
after subconsciously gotten introduced to the idea, then possibly start to openly discuss it, next possibly tolerate it, then possibly accept it, before possibly and ultimately venerate those that practice it, as it has come to stay and is the "it thing" to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Tozara(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Replace homosexuality/bestiality with FEMINISM or some other human rights movement and the house of cards comes collapsing in on itself!

There's no RIGHT or WRONG in NATURE. So, that being the case, how do we determine what is right and what is wrong? By consulting the "word of God", or deciding among ourselves using criteria that favour EVERYONE?

Which shall it be?

3 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Tozara(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I mean those are the stages used for "good" things too, OP just used examples of things he doesn't like as example but let's switch the example to something else, like slavery or (to avoid arguments) Killing of twins; I visit a society where they kill twins and see it as good and I want them to stop it......

The VENERATION stage - This is the stage at which the people who do not practice killing of twins are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud not to be killing twins’.

Haha! You have DESTROYED this thread. grin

We need "social deception" to smash every stone, marble, pillar, pearl and pyramid of CONSERVATISM and rigid systems established by people of the past that oppress certain minority groups in the present day.

I do not care if something is a "natural aberration" or not!

Physical cosmology IS a "natural aberration"---The Moon Landing IS a "natural aberration".

Our evolution and the empires it has produced are "natural aberrations"!

5 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Tozara:
Replace homosexuality/bestiality with FEMINISM or some other human rights movement and the house of cards comes collapsing in on itself!

There's no RIGHT or WRONG in NATURE. So, that being the case, how do we determine what is right and what is wrong? By consulting the "word of God", or deciding among ourselves using criteria that favour EVERYONE?

Which shall it be?

Don't worry I got it now.

They've still not answered me on why their God would create homosexuals (since he doesn't like them and he is the creator of everything) who he knows (since he is ominieverything and can see the future) would struggle through life and would eventually end up in hell.

Seems like god is just using us for his pleasure. Like a sick twisted game

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Tozara(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Daeylar:

The point of this thread, is it to use thread to bash homosexuality? I'm confused as hell.

They've still not answered me on why their God would create homosexuals (since he doesn't like them and he is the creator of everything) who he knows (since he is ominieverything and can see the future) would struggle through life and would eventually end up in hell.

Seems like god is just using us for his pleasure. Like a sick twisted game
The very idea of Omniscience is the strongest case against Christianity. It destroys it COMPLETELY, makes its God more petty than the concept of pettiness, and reveals that his inventors must have taken too much magic mushrooms.

Using Omniscience as a weapon to back one's case is an attack no army of Christians or theists can repel. It breaks through their ranks, encircles their regiment as it crushes their defences from the rear, and destroys their battle tanks with astonishing rapidity and unprecendented fire power, before downing their Jets with the missiles of death. grin

I wonder how the infinite power of the cosmos would be so PATHOLOGICALLY OBSESSED with what the inhabitants of an insignificant planet (that is practically NON-EXISTENT in relation to the rest of the universe) do with their genitaliã (especially when he had FORESEEN it!).

Incredibly absurd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by MuttleyLaff: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Don't worry I got it now.
You have got nada

Daeylar:
They've still not answered me on why their God would create homosexuals
(since he doesn't like them and he is the creator of everything)
who he knows (since he is ominieverything and can see the future)
would struggle through life and would eventually end up in hell
You've asked an invalid question
because God did not create homosexuals

Why not try answering this question below:
Why are all my texts in this post in color yellow?

Daeylar:
Seems like god is just using us for his pleasure.
Like a sick twisted game
We are all created for His pleasure, never like a sick twisted game

3 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by fellowman: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Anyone who thinks tithing is right or Okay should come here and debate me. I'm waiting.

https://www.nairaland.com/4215508/tithing-not-eternal-principle
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You have got nada

Oooooooooooowieee. Damn cheesy grin

You've asked an invalid question
because God did not create homosexuals

Are you denying your God now? grin
"Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Isaiah 42:5 - Thus says God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; he that gives breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein

Is this not from your Bible? grin grin grin grin

Why not try answering this question below:
Why are all my texts in this post in color yellow?

What is the relevance of this question?
And they are not yellow

We are all created for His pleasure, never like a sick twisted game

It becomes a sick twisted game when he says he hates homosexuality and they would all burn in hell, but them keeps creating them knowing quite well that they will burn in hell since
1) he created them and made the rules which makes homosexuality evil.
2) he is ominieverything. grin (never forget) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Tozara:
The very idea of Omniscience is the strongest case against Christianity. It destroys it COMPLETELY, makes its God more petty than the concept of pettiness, and reveals that his inventors must have taken too much magic mushrooms.

Using Omniscience as a weapon to back one's case is an attack no army of Christians or theists can repel. It breaks through their ranks, encircles their regiment as it crushes their defences from the rear, and destroys their battle tanks with astonishing rapidity and unprecendented fire power, before downing their Jets with the missiles of death. grin

I wonder how the infinite power of the cosmos would be so PATHOLOGICALLY OBSESSED with what the inhabitants of an insignificant planet (that is practically NON-EXISTENT in relation to the rest of the universe) do with their genitaliã (especially when he had FORESEEN it!).

Incredibly absurd!

Lol, I think the people that wrote the bible were doing too much and on such a high because they knew they could control everybody with the bible they were writting that they became careless and didn't take time to really look at what they were writing grin

"The very idea of Omniscience is the strongest case against Christianity. It destroys it COMPLETELY, makes its God more petty than the concept of pettiness, and reveals that his inventors must have taken too much magic mushrooms. "
This is nothing but the truth grin

Lol, more petty than the concept of pettiness grin and too much magic mushrooms grin grin
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Oooooooooooowieee. Damn cheesy grin

Are you denying your God now? grin
"Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Isaiah 42:5 - Thus says God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; he that gives breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein

Is this not from your Bible? grin grin grin grin
You sound like someone trying to read a music sheet
but you havent a clue how to read music, talkless understand it grin grin grin grin

Daeylar:
What is the relevance of this question?
And they are not yellow
Exactly they are not in yellow.
Why arent they yellow?
It is because I didnt create my text in color yellow
It might come out yellow by some external means, but it certainly wasnt done yellow by me

The relevance of the question is:
I just asked you an invalid question right up there,
just like you did about why did God create homosexuals, to show you how irrelevant your question is

Daeylar:
It becomes a sick twisted game when he says he hates homosexuality and they would all burn in hell,
but them keeps creating them knowing quite well that they will burn in hell since
1) he created them and made the rules which makes homosexuality evil.
2) he is ominieverything. grin (never forget) grin
Again young blood, God did not create homosexuals

2 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You sound like someone trying to read a music sheet
but you havent a clue how to read music grin grin grin grin
Ah the Nigerian method at work,
Insult the person when you can't handle the argument,
I don't entertain such.
Evasion tactics won't work,
What is written in those verses?
What did you write? Now reconcile both.

Exactly they are not in yellow
The relevance of the question is:

I'm glad you know it was irrelevant. undecided

just like you did about why did God create homosexuals, to show you how irrelevant your question is
It's a valid relevant question. Why did God create homosexuals?

Again young blood, God did not create homosexuals

I deal with facts,
Show me where God did not create homosexuals.
When you're ready to deal with facts and argue without throwing insults just because you lost the argument,
you can come back.

2 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by NightHound(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
I don't know if I would agree with the term social "deception". If something can be adopted by culture through introduction and debate, then it only shows once again that nothing which exists is inherently good or bad, but is only perceived as good or bad depending on how we are affected by it. Because we are the center of our own universe at this moment in time, good or bad is defined by how it affects us either as individuals or as a collective race. That is how laws are made, they are humanocentric. From our perspective, the killing of a chicken, for instance, is not considered evil if it provides food for human beings.

If our perception gives quality and value to specific actions instead of the action having its own absolute and independent value, then its value cannot be permanent. And that is because human perception is fickle changes over time as the picture of the world becomes clearer to us. The aspects of conservative culture have been ratified in society by the same fickle perception which now ratifies elements of liberal culture. The reluctance to accept certain things by the conservative mind is due to his refusal to accept the broader perspectives that technological advancement allows, and not because something is inherently bad. Nothing is inherently bad.

Murder, for instance, is perceived to be bad because it threatens human life. If that were not the case, there would be no sense in banning murder, and it wouldn't be bad. Homosexuality is perceived to be a threat to the perpetuation of the human race, but it is not. And it is in proving that something does not affect us negatively (or threaten our existence) either as individuals or as a race, that the essence of discussion lies. And once proven, perception changes and ratifies actions. With tech advancement, homosexual couples have found ways to contribute to procreation. And people have recognized the hypocrisy of denying same-sex parents the opportunity to raise children, when children are being raised in homes where there's a single parent or where there is disaccord in a traditional setting - where the quality of care cannot be measured and compared explicitly. So, if we cannot say how it threatens us, how can we keep qualifying something as bad when there is no inherent value to begin with?

You're right about the stages (progression) of shock to veneration (or acceptance at least). But it isn't deception. It's just a re-evaluation of our reality through perception.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by MuttleyLaff: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Daeylar:
I don't entertain such.
Evasion tactics won't work
Here was I thinking you were innocently ignorant
but little did I know, you stereotype Nigerians, insult Nigerians, and that you're prejudiced towards them too

Daeylar:
SMH, maybe I am singing from a different hymm-sheet that yours, as I don't see any of those verses stating that God created homosexuals

Daeylar:

Daeylar, reiterating, exactly my texts are not in yellow.
Why arent they yellow?
It is because I didnt create my texts in color yellow
It might come out yellow due to some external means, but it certainly wasnt done yellow by me

The relevance of my question is
:

Daeylar:
I deal with facts,
Show me where God did not create homosexuals
I already told you that God created human beings and not homosexuals.

Daeylar:
When you're ready to deal with facts and argue without throwing insults just because you lost the argument,
you can come back.
Please kindly show when, where and how insults were thrown at you,
otherwise retract your accusations
and spare me your drama or tantrums

3 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Humanistme: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2017
NightHound:
I don't know if I would agree with the term social "deception". If something can be adopted by culture through introduction and debate, then it only shows once again that nothing which exists is inherently good or bad, but is only perceived as good or bad depending on how we are affected by it. Because we are the center of our own universe at this moment in time, good or bad is defined by how it affects us either as individuals or as a collective race. That is how laws are made, they are humanocentric. From our perspective, the killing of a chicken, for instance, is not considered evil if it provides food for human beings.

If our perception gives quality and value to specific actions instead of the action having its own absolute and independent value, then its value cannot be permanent. And that is because human perception is fickle changes over time as the picture of the world becomes clearer to us. The aspects of conservative culture have been ratified in society by the same fickle perception which now ratifies elements of liberal culture. The reluctance to accept certain things by the conservative mind is due to his refusal to accept the broader perspectives that technological advancement allows, and not because something is inherently bad. Nothing is inherently bad.

Murder, for instance, is perceived to be bad because it threatens human life. If that were not the case, there would be no sense in banning murder, and it wouldn't be bad. Homosexuality is perceived to be a threat to the perpetuation of the human race, but it is not. And it is in proving that something does not affect us negatively (or threaten our existence) either as individuals or as a race, that the essence of discussion lies. And once proven, perception changes and ratifies actions. With tech advancement, homosexual couples have found ways to contribute to procreation. And people have recognized the hypocrisy of denying same-sex parents the opportunity to raise children, when children are being raised in homes where there's a single parent or where there is disaccord in a traditional setting - where the quality of care cannot be measured and compared explicitly. So, if we cannot say how it threatens us, how can we keep qualifying something as bad when there is no inherent value to begin with?

You're right about the stages (progression) of shock to veneration (or acceptance at least). But it isn't deception. It's just a re-evaluation of our reality through perception.

makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't entertain such.
Evasion tactics won't work,

I deal with facts,
Show me where God did not create homosexuals.
you can come back.

Before we can argue God created homosexuals, we have to first find out if people are born that way?

Also, you never told me what i did wrong, you promised to tell....
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Before we can argue God created homosexuals, we have to first find out if people are born that way?

Also, you never told me what i did wrong, you promised to tell....

All right dear I will in another thread.

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Stages Of Social Deception by Daeylar(f): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Micheal Worships Jesus / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart / I Was Not Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.